+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants VO: Bucharest, Romania - Let's network here

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
stelimeli said:
There is also an Oct applicant with visa issued :) The processing of each applicant is specific, but yes it depends on the medical exam.
Oh, ok thanks steli! Is it bobel? I remember he got his several months ago and he received PPR about 2 weeks after that. Cannot imagine something like that happening to us :p 8) ;D

Well, I don't know what the order of the PPRs is now but let's hope we are near, cannot imagine them sending PPRs to the July applicants and we need to wait for so long again!!!

:)

mishati

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/9/2014
Nomination.....
28/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
19/3/2015
Med's Request
23/4/2015
Med's Done....
16/6/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
oct 2016
LANDED..........
7th of May
good evening everyone ,

congratulations for everyone who got MR, PPR , i wish u smooth landing soon 8), ive got new,fresh and good news to spread ;) :

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1036069

mishati

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/9/2014
Nomination.....
28/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
19/3/2015
Med's Request
23/4/2015
Med's Done....
16/6/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
oct 2016
LANDED..........
7th of May
my previous link is about the possible changes on bill C-24

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
OMG, mishati you have completed your medicals on 16/6/2015 :eek: :eek: - that's more than 8 months from now!!!

That is terrible!

I will do like stormy and go to Ireland or US or Germany if they make us wait another year or so for PPRs (or even worse - ask us again (4th time) for police certificates, MRs , bank statements ..etc)... :-\ :-X :mad: :mad:

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
mishati maybe is in Canada now. If I am not wrong he received PPRs somewhere in November or earlier. The process is very specific didiivanio, I am sure we will receive PPRs sooner in March :)

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
stelimeli said:
mishati maybe is in Canada now. If I am not wrong he received PPRs somewhere in November or earlier. The process is very specific didiivanio, I am sure we will receive PPRs sooner in March :)
Awwwww, thanks steli :) I didn't know that. Now I feel much better thanks to you! I will buy you a beer in Canada if we receive PPRs in March! 8) 8)

mishati

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/9/2014
Nomination.....
28/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
19/3/2015
Med's Request
23/4/2015
Med's Done....
16/6/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
oct 2016
LANDED..........
7th of May
OMG guys i just realized that my left column is not updated , sorry guys ::), and yes we got the visa in nov , didnt land yet , i will soon ;) btw im a she not a he ;D

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
That is why English is not my favourite language. ;D Sorry mishati and good luck in your new home country!

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
Haha .. yeah mishati .. good luck girl!

I have a quick question guys... do you know if a line update should appear saying '..decision has been made.. wait for our officer to contact you...' or something before you receive PPR ..? Or a line update saying 'Medical results have been received' is enough and the next step is PPR?

Thanks!

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
didiivanio said:
Haha .. yeah mishati .. good luck girl!

I have a quick question guys... do you know if a line update should appear saying '..decision has been made.. wait for our officer to contact you...' or something before you receive PPR ..? Or a line update saying 'Medical results have been received' is enough and the next step is PPR?

Thanks!
Hi Didiivanio,

As Others reportred here, MR receipt line will first appear on the ecas ... then when the processing of an application reaches the point when everything is finalised and ok..a decision made will appear in the row under: Permanent Residence Application Status on the ecas.

Medical receipt line usually appears one to four weeks after medical examination date. that is the average timeframe reported on this forum.

Decision made may precede the request for passport, but it may follow it by one or two days.. No hard and fast rule here.

I am hopeful that our files will not be abandoned more and that we will receive good news in the next two months.

Best of luck to all.

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
SS66 said:
Hi Didiivanio,

As Others reportred here, MR receipt line will first appear on the ecas ... then when the processing of an application reaches the point when everything is finalised and ok..a decision made will appear in the row under: Permanent Residence Application Status on the ecas.

Medical receipt line usually appears one to four weeks after medical examination date. that is the average timeframe reported on this forum.

Decision made may precede the request for passport, but it may follow it by one or two days.. No hard and fast rule here.

I am hopeful that our files will not be abandoned more and that we will receive good news in the next two months.

Best of luck to all.
Thanks for the info SS66! So you think similar to stelimeli - that we should receive (if everything is OK of course this time around) PPRs in the next month or two. Which is great! Hope you are right.

About the line updates in ecas you all have yours updated, haven't you? We got our 'Medicals have been received" line about one week ago. Hopefully this means something....

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
didiivanio said:
Thanks for the info SS66! So you think similar to stelimeli - that we should receive (if everything is OK of course this time around) PPRs in the next month or two. Which is great! Hope you are right.

About the line updates in ecas you all have yours updated, haven't you? We got our 'Medicals have been received" line about one week ago. Hopefully this means something....
Welcome Didiivanio.

Yes, I am very optimistic as stelimeli said that we will receive good news soon. :D

I am still without the line "Medical result has been received" :( :(

after how many days of medical examination did the line appear on your ecas?

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
SS66 said:
Welcome Didiivanio.

Yes, I am very optimistic as stelimeli said that we will receive good news soon. :D

I am still without the line "Medical result has been received" :( :(

after how many days of medical examination did the line appear on your ecas?
Hey SS66 .. let's hope your optimism prevails over my pessimism (or I would say realism :) ).

The line that says that they have received our medicals appeared about 7 days after the meds were done. Maybe yours is coming soon...

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
didiivanio said:
Hey SS66 .. let's hope your optimism prevails over my pessimism (or I would say realism :) ).

The line that says that they have received our medicals appeared about 7 days after the meds were done. Maybe yours is coming soon...
Thanks Didiivanio.. :)

Best of luck to you and to all the guys here.

Loom

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
didiivanio said:
It means your medical results has been accepted and now you are in the security clearance phase.