Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
Good willing
Pss2009 said:
Congratulations!
Still nothing :( Is anyone from the table that hasn't received MR yet?
Me...

Loom

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaidka said:
I feel you man. I applied in July 2014 and my medical exam will expire mid March so I'm going to have to retake that. I spent upwards of $15k USD overall (various fees, many plane tickets, months of unpaid leave, etc.). If they ask for new police clearance I'm not sure I can even afford that (unless it's from my current country of residency only which I can manage). What's worse is that they didn't even bother responding to my email from November. I don't know what my options are at this point, but I definitely don't want to stay here in Iraq. Can't risk investing in a future here where renewing my yearly residency in this city (and I'm Iraqi!) is highly dependent on the mood of the officer in that particular day.

Sorry for the rant everyone. As upset as I am, I'm happy some of you have their files moving.
Send them again! I am 90% sure they wont ask for police certificate from the other countries because you are not living there anymore and you already got them that you left on good terms! I hope this is the case...

Anyway, send them again ...

Loom

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AND congratulations everyone. You must be very happy :)

Loom

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaidka said:
I feel you man. I applied in July 2014 and my medical exam will expire mid March so I'm going to have to retake that. I spent upwards of $15k USD overall (various fees, many plane tickets, months of unpaid leave, etc.). If they ask for new police clearance I'm not sure I can even afford that (unless it's from my current country of residency only which I can manage). What's worse is that they didn't even bother responding to my email from November. I don't know what my options are at this point, but I definitely don't want to stay here in Iraq. Can't risk investing in a future here where renewing my yearly residency in this city (and I'm Iraqi!) is highly dependent on the mood of the officer in that particular day.

Sorry for the rant everyone. As upset as I am, I'm happy some of you have their files moving.
Know what? I have checked my GCMS notes and went through the officers notes. Before asking me for medicals, they checked the police clearance and then asked me to provide only the MD. I believe if my police certificates were expired at this point, they will ask for new ones. I am almost sure at this point if you have your police certificates settled, they will not ask for it again because you are at the Security clearance phase and you were good to go. Medical is different because it is tide with the visa. Anyways, all the best!

vanikad

Nov 1, 2014
Congrats to everyone!
Yesterday, we also received the MR, but without RPRF and worrying a little bit, maybe they will ask with the passport request?

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
We've got Med. requests too. Along with bank statement request, RPRF and police certificates (for 2nd time). Hope they will not want anything else as all these documents are time consuming and expensive as well.

Alion4ik

Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations to everyone who received MR!!!

Yesterday we've sent the additional documents which have been requested, as follows:
1. Original detailed police certificates for both applicants;
2. Letters of employment from current employer, for both;
3. Evidence of unencumbered, transferable funds and explanation and evidence of their source;
4. Official receipt of RPRF payment;
5. Explanation letter for some misunderstandings concerning my former employer.

Medical check is booked on February 24th, 2016 :( . I scheduled it the same day we've received MR. I hope we'll manage to send the completed MED forms within 30 days ??? .

Good luck to everyone!!!

Alion4ik

Jan 13, 2016
Please advise. In the medical exam instructions is mentioned that I must bring eyeglasses if I wore one. I do have eyeglasses, but 4 month ago I did a vision correction surgery on one eye and the doctor said that the final result of the correction will be in six months, but this eye will see no more than 70%, so I'll still need glasses. The question is: do I have to buy glasses only for medical check and then buy another ones when my vision gets better or I may just tell the doctor the whole story and it will be sufficient. The other eye has 100% vision and I can submit the certificate of surgery performed.

I really don't want to waste more money :(

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alion4ik said:
Please advise. In the medical exam instructions is mentioned that I must bring eyeglasses if I wore one. I do have eyeglasses, but 4 month ago I did a vision correction surgery on one eye and the doctor said that the final result of the correction will be in six months, but this eye will see no more than 70%, so I'll still need glasses. The question is: do I have to buy glasses only for medical check and then buy another ones when my vision gets better or I may just tell the doctor the whole story and it will be sufficient. The other eye has 100% vision and I can submit the certificate of surgery performed.

I really don't want to waste more money :(
You have to notify the doctor of LASIK surgery regardless.

Alion4ik

Jan 13, 2016
Diplomatru said:
You have to notify the doctor of LASIK surgery regardless.
Thanks Diplomatru. But what about the glasses? Do I have to buy them for passing the medical test? What do you think?

I don't know how important is the vision test for being allowed to immigrate. If it is very important I'll buy glasses without any doubt ;D, but if it's not then I'll better save some money 8).

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alion4ik said:
Thanks Diplomatru. But what about the glasses? Do I have to buy them for passing the medical test? What do you think?

I don't know how important is the vision test for being allowed to immigrate. If it is very important I'll buy glasses without any doubt ;D, but if it's not then I'll better save some money 8).
Alion4ik,
You can totally save money on this. They weed out applicants with TB, HIV and sifilis at this stage. Vision test is just part of the general check-up.

Alion4ik

Jan 13, 2016
Diplomatru said:
Alion4ik,
You can totally save money on this. They weed out applicants with TB, HIV and sifilis at this stage. Vision test is just part of the general check-up.
Thanks Diplomatru :)

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
Hey guys... I was just wondering if there are August or even September applicants that got PPR?

I am October applicant and as long as I remember all Oct. applicants received MR already. Does this mean that we should expect PPRs after all September ones gets PPRs or is it strictly individual from now on (i.e. depending on whether we send MRs)?

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
There is also an Oct applicant with visa issued :) The processing of each applicant is specific, but yes it depends on the medical exam.