+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants VO: Bucharest, Romania - Let's network here

Kk_cool_anuba

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hello everybody,

I'm kind of new here on this thread.

I am October 2014 applicant (PNP). I received my AOR in Mar 2015 and my file has been sent to Bucharest office.

Through my reading, I see that (please correct me if I am wrong) July applicants start receiving emails from Buchurest visa office. Processing time shows 29 months while i count 14 months (July 2014 to Sep 2015)

Is there any sheet or record that track everybody's timelines? It would be awesome if we have such thing

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
Kk_cool_anuba said:
Hello everybody,

I'm kind of new here on this thread.

I am October 2014 applicant (PNP). I received my AOR in Mar 2015 and my file has been sent to Bucharest office.

Through my reading, I see that (please correct me if I am wrong) July applicants start receiving emails from Buchurest visa office. Processing time shows 29 months while i count 14 months (July 2014 to Sep 2015)

Is there any sheet or record that track everybody's timelines? It would be awesome if we have such thing
Hello and welcome Kk_cool_anuba!

Although most of us are FSW applicants, we welcome everyone which visa office is Bucharest. I am not so familiar with PNP programs, but we have already in our thread PNP applicant with medical request:

MapleLeafDream said:
Finally received med. request from Bucharest VO! Guess they are starting to process non-Quebec application as well now. Good luck everyone! ;)

I'm a PNP applicant, here's my timeline:

Docs sent to Sydney - 12 NOV 2014
File number - 14 APR 2015
Med Request - 16 SEP 2015
The processing times change every 3 months so we will be never sure how much we have to wait...
You can see our timelines and info on the left of each one of us.
Bucharest visa office is one of the slowest. It seems they didn't touch a lot of files since April and became inactive, but we all here really hope it will resume active work soon! ::)

Kk_cool_anuba

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
stelimeli said:
Hello and welcome Kk_cool_anuba!

Although most of us are FSW applicants, we welcome everyone which visa office is Bucharest. I am not so familiar with PNP programs, but we have already in our thread PNP applicant with medical request:

The processing times change every 3 months so we will be never sure how much we have to wait...
You can see our timelines and info on the left of each one of us.
Bucharest visa office is one of the slowest. It seems they didn't touch a lot of files since April and became inactive, but we all here really hope it will resume active work soon! ::)

Thank you for this information. I hope everybody gets their PR soon

Kk_cool_anuba

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
MapleLeafDream said:
Finally received med. request from Bucharest VO! Guess they are starting to process non-Quebec application as well now. Good luck everyone! ;)

I'm a PNP applicant, here's my timeline:

Docs sent to Sydney - 12 NOV 2014
File number - 14 APR 2015
Med Request - 16 SEP 2015
Mapleleafedream, congratulations!

Are you in land applicant or overseas?
I am in land applicant (PNP)

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
Dear members
Yesterday i recieved my gcms notes, the notes was generated on 31 August and the last update was on 28August, i recieved the bio pages request on 1 september, 1 day after my notes was generated.
in my notes security still not completed, my question is when they send the bio pages request, the security should be completed?
Many thanks

syrianman

Feb 13, 2015
mj.sb said:
Dear members
Yesterday i recieved my gcms notes, the notes was generated on 31 August and the last update was on 28August, i recieved the bio pages request on 1 september, 1 day after my notes was generated.
in my notes security still not completed, my question is when they send the bio pages request, the security should be completed?
Many thanks
Hello my dear,they will not show you if ur security passed or not,they leave this field empty all the time,i know that from lawyers,they informed me that,many friends got Golden email and their notes came after that ,in security field was empty ,no words was mentioned if it is passed or not,i saw it by my eyes ,so do not care about this thing.
since they requested from you bio pages plus color eyes and height,so it means your file is finished and your Golden email on its way.
hope you get it soon
regards

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
syrianman said:
Hello my dear,they will not show you if ur security passed or not,they leave this field empty all the time,i know that from lawyers,they informed me that,many friends got Golden email and their notes came after that ,in security field was empty ,no words was mentioned if it is passed or not,i saw it by my eyes ,so do not care about this thing.
since they requested from you bio pages plus color eyes and height,so it means your file is finished and your Golden email on its way.
hope you get it soon
regards
Thanks for the info i didn't know that. do you have any idea what is the maximum period between bio pages request and ppr?
Many thanks

syrianman

Feb 13, 2015
mj.sb said:
Thanks for the info i didn't know that. do you have any idea what is the maximum period between bio pages request and ppr?
Many thanks
you are welcome, i am QSW applicant and got ppr after one week of sending copy of passport but my case was urgent because i sent them an email informing that my permit residency here will finish soon and asked them for helping before expiring it,then they did action and helped me by sending ppr after one week).
Generally as i noticed,it will take maximum 6 weeks from the date of sending bio page of passport,so i think your ppr will be within w next weeks .
best regards

mishati

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/9/2014
Nomination.....
28/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
19/3/2015
Med's Request
23/4/2015
Med's Done....
16/6/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
oct 2016
LANDED..........
7th of May
Hi guys , i tried several times to update u with my latest but i had this weird red dotted box saying that im banned from posting or sending msgs ::) so weird i dunno if it happened to any1 else , anyway i wanted to inform u that we have recieved an email from the VO requesting a copy of passport bio pages / hight / eyes color to be sent by email :)

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
mishati said:
Hi guys , i tried several times to update u with my latest but i had this weird red dotted box saying that im banned from posting or sending msgs ::) so weird i dunno if it happened to any1 else , anyway i wanted to inform u that we have recieved an email from the VO requesting a copy of passport bio pages / hight / eyes color to be sent by email :)
Congratulations dear so happy for you, when did you recieve the bio pages request? İ recieveced the same email on 1 september
İt happened to me before that i couldn't post, use your phone to post but connect to 3G or 4G

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
syrianman said:
hope you get it soon
regards
Hi,

If security field is always empty in GCMS notes then what is the purpose of requesting these notes then? Security check is the longest step which usually delays the applications the most. So how informative GCMS note are then?

syrianman

Feb 13, 2015
Fsasamir said:
Hi,

If security field is always empty in GCMS notes then what is the purpose of requesting these notes then? Security check is the longest step which usually delays the applications the most. So how informative GCMS note are then?
The purpose is that in notes there r another fields like ,medical,criminality,eligibility and security,before processing your file all of these fields r Not started ,then once they finish every field,they write passed but just Security it changes into empty field but they never write if it is passed or not ,i saw so much notes of my friends who already got golden email and all of their notes were like that.
Regarding to security check,it is right that it takes a time,but do not believe that it takes year to complete it or even months,they usually send report to international agencies to check about you,and it does not take very time,you know that tourist visa also requires security check,so can you tell me please how they finish processing tourist visa for any applicant just for 2 months maximum??it is my opinion,i am still believe it is just queue and depends on activity of officer nothing else.
Best regards

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
syrianman said:
The purpose is that in notes there r another fields like ,medical,criminality,eligibility and security,before processing your file all of these fields r Not started ,then once they finish every field,they write passed but just Security it changes into empty field but they never write if it is passed or not ,i saw so much notes of my friends who already got golden email and all of their notes were like that.
Regarding to security check,it is right that it takes a time,but do not believe that it takes year to complete it or even months,they usually send report to international agencies to check about you,and it does not take very time,you know that tourist visa also requires security check,so can you tell me please how they finish processing tourist visa for any applicant just for 2 months maximum??it is my opinion,i am still believe it is just queue and depends on activity of officer nothing else.
Best regards
One point from what you said-"security check turns into empty field", can it be assumed that when security field turns into empty it means security check is over regardless of status (passed or not passed doesn't matter)? OR is security field empty all the time even before processing started?

I do not know about visa requirements for temporary visa. I think security check for permanent residence maybe a little bit more detailed. For instance I am not sure if they require PCCs from all countries where u stayed for 6months and etc.

syrianman

Feb 13, 2015
Fsasamir said:
One point from what you said-"security check turns into empty field", can it be assumed that when security field turns into empty it means security check is over regardless of status (passed or not passed doesn't matter)? OR is security field empty all the time even before processing started?
I do not know about visa requirements for temporary visa. I think security check for permanent residence maybe a little bit more detailed. For instance I am not sure if they require PCCs from all countries where u stayed for 6months and etc.
Yes,exactly,once it turns to empty field means it finished or about to finishing,before processing ur file is written : Not started.
You mix between Criminality and Security,they require PCCs for criminality but security it does by Canadian authority and cooperation with another agencies,so they do it for all people who want to enter Canada regardless if it is a permanent residence visa or tourist visa.
read it please http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-security-clearance.html

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
syrianman said:
yes,exactly,once it turns to empty field once finishes,before processing ur file is Not started.
you confuse between Criminality and Security,they require PCCs for criminality but security it does by Canadian authority and cooperation with another agencies,so they do it for all people who want to enter Canada regardless if it is a permanent residence visa or tourist visa.
read it please http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-security-clearance.html
Thank you for your clarification. From your nick I can assume you are Syrian. Can you plz advise which visa office is dealing with Syrian FSW2014? Also do u have any info about which visa offices are dealing with refugee cases from Syria?