+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjanjua

Jun 25, 2014
pandu123 said:
That is weird ::) .. If you bother about ECAS lines which is the only source for us to verify status for some extent, better call CIC helpline and let them know your problem. They can help you with that
Can you please provide me the CIC helpline no.?
Thanks

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Schooling and kids education...

Bigbang2014 said:
Please find below link

http://www.edudemic.com/learning-curve-report-education/

http://eblogfa.com/tech/top-20-best-education-systems-countries-in-the-world

Great links my friend.....really helped me a lot. Thanks future_canadian for your response too. I agree with your views.

+1 to you bigband2014 and Future_canadian.

vjanjua

Jun 25, 2014
Pls Guide....
How much money do we need to carry with us? Is it the same that we have to show as POF or it can be lesser or more than that?

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
processing started 6th Feb SLU
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
Happy kaur said:
Helo guyz
m very worried no MR yet..procesing started on 29 jan..still waitng..can anyone tell me wT s d reason for delay plz help
hi Dear....me too waiting....processing for me srarted on 6th feb....reasons can b many like our files are kept for further verification....or they are waiting for their turn....ndvo or god knows.....lets be prepared for verification.....u nvr know wts happening....be positive and be patient....I m also trying....god bless us....gud luck

HVA

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Hey, I have done my Medical from Lilavati. However, I wanted to k ow if I can check my report online? Do they have that facility?

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
Hi guys,

I got PL letter for requesting my passport within 30 days. but I will need to use my passport next month. Can I ask them for an extension? hong kong office.

Thanks

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
issteven said:
Hi guys,

I got PL letter for requesting my passport within 30 days. but I will need to use my passport next month. Can I ask them for an extension? hong kong office.

Thanks
Hi issteven ,

If you have booked your tickets or can prove that you are in need to use your passport, you can provide the proofs and a letter requesting to expedite the stamping, VO's are very helpul in this case, i've seen people getting their stamping done within a day/

louie_tatz1

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Canmore Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
WAITING for PER
IELTS Request
sent with Application
[size=20pt]Seniors I have a question.... how long will it take for CPC Ottawa to return my passport? They received it thru Canada Post Yesterday (March 19).. I am living in Alberta BTW...Thanks so much!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
louie_tatz1 said:
[size=20pt]Seniors I have a question.... how long will it take for CPC Ottawa to return my passport? They received it thru Canada Post Yesterday (March 19).. I am living in Alberta BTW...Thanks so much!
2-3 weeks as of Now.

Jack daniel

Mar 19, 2015
Hi friends

As i am new in this forum. I want to update my timeline on my left. Kindly guide me to how to do this and also tell me that how to reply to the particular post of others.. In addition, also tell me that what i can do here apart from these two...

Plzz reply as i have many queries to ask

Thanx in advance

Jack daniel

Mar 19, 2015
Jack daniel said:
Hi friends

As i am new in this forum. I want to update my timeline on my left. Kindly guide me to how to do this and also tell me that how to reply to the particular post of others.. In addition, also tell me that what i can do here apart from these two...

Plzz reply as i have many queries to ask

Thanx in advance
I'Ve failed over and over and over again in my Life..... That's Why "I SUCCEED" ;D ;D ;D ;D

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Jack daniel said:
I'Ve failed over and over and over again in my Life..... That's Why "I SUCCEED" ;D ;D ;D ;D
Buddy, You will be able to update your timelines on the left once you cross 10 post

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Sharing my medical Test experience

I had called Center for Migration Medicine (Subsidiary of Vijaya Diagnostics Center) on Monday and got the appointment for Friday 20th March at 11 am.

Preparation before medicals

• Took a day off before medicals.
  • Avoided Soft drinks, Soda. Had plenty of water every 4 hours
  • Avoided spicy food for 2 days
  • Sound Sleep

On the Medicals day

• Had 2 litres of water before 3 hours from the Scheduled time.
  • Started an hour early than normally. I chose to hire a cab instead of driving to the center.

Reached the center by 10.25 am. Walked up to the reception, The lady at the counter asked me which country i was applying for and what was my appointment time. I answered Canada and 11 am. She handed over a form to me and asked me to complete the form in capital letters. Once it was done, She directed me to wait outside the counselor's cabin until they call for me. (Total Time : 15 mins)

I went in and waited near the cabin for about 15 mins. i was just watching people around me and there was a wave of nervousness among the parents but children were in their own world jumping, screaming and shouting. Just when i started to get used to the environment, My name was called and i went in.Doctor asked me about whether i had BP, Sugar or Fever. i said no. She asked me to pay Rs 4100. Out of curiosity i had asked if they had Swipe machines. She promptly responded that they accept only cash. I handed over the cash. She asked me to stand against the wall and took a picture. She gave me a slip and asked me to get it billed in the Reception counter. I was back where i started (The Reception). The guy at the reception again asked which country, my phone number and full name. He printed 2 invoice copies. He handed one over to me and kept the other with him. (Total Time including waiting in the queue : 45 minutes)

He asked me to go to wait for my turn at the Blood Test counter. There were around 6 applicants waiting there and i thought it may take another 30 mins for my turn. To my surprise, She called me after 15 mins and got my blood out in no time. She was quick and precise. She took my passport along with invoice i received at the counter and informed me that they will return the passport along with invoice once X-Ray is done. She handed over a little bottle for urine test. She had asked to keep the bottle in the washroom tray.Once i was done with urine test. I was asked to sign the consent form for HIV Tests (Including the wait time : 20 mins)

I was asked to wait at the waiting lounge for X-Ray. After 15 mins, they called a group of people including mine. The person who was
coordinating the tests informed that we will need to go to other facility to get the X Ray done. We followed the man and went to other facility. It reminded me of school days where we used to walk in a line back to classes after morning prayers. The walk was around 400
metres from the initial facility to other one. Once we entered the facility, There were people already waiting for their turns. We were asked to sit and wait for our names to be called out. First all the women were called out and had their X-Rays done. Slowly men started getting X-Rays done. It took about 75 minutes before my name was called out). I went into the room. There were 2 female doctors and 1 male doctor. I was asked to remove my t-shirt and stand against the X-RAY. Once i stood there, Doctor instructed me to take a long breath and hold it. I did the same. He asked me my full name and said you are done here. I wore my T-Shirt and was on my way out. The guy who was coordinating gave me my passport and the invoice. It was then i noticed that the invoice had 4 check boxes for HIV Tests, Blood Test, Urine Test, X-Ray which were ticked. He asked me to contact Reception for next steps. (Total Time : almost 105 mins)

I strolled back to the initial facility and went to the reception. He asked whether i had my X-Ray done. I informed that i was done with X-
Ray's, He asked me to go inside and wait for a doctor to call my name. I went in and sat in the lounge. I thought to myself that the tests may take another couple of hours or they may call me to come on a different day. (Saturday is a holiday in Hyderabad. Ugadi - New year for Telugu speaking community). To my luck and delight. I was called in for a routine check. Doctor took 3 readings of BP. Measured my height and weight. She asked me whether i had sight and i said yes. She gave me a lens and made me read through them. My right eye had trouble reading through lens. I was able to read them with my glasses. She adjusted the lens and had me to give another shot at it. Once that was done. I was asked to remove my shoes and strip to my inner wear. I was asked to lie down on the bed.Doctor asked me which company i will be joining in Canada. I told him that i applied for Immigration through Federal Skilled Worker Program. He then proceeded to ask me whether i was married. I replied i was single. He then asked me a list of questions from his checklist like whether i committed any suicides or whether i had any kidney or liver problems. I said i did not have such issues. he tapped me on either side of my ribs and check my heart rate, asked me to take a deep breath and he checked my pulse rate.
He wished me good luck and said i was done. (Total Time : 30 minutes)

I was asked to go to the reception counter. I was asked whether i had undergone all the tests. I was given a eMedical Information Sheet, Invoice copies. The lady at the reception informed that they will upload the reports in 3 working days. She asked not to call them but to email them for any queries. (Total Time : 10 mins)

Total time for the entire process - 255 minutes (4 hours and 15 minutes)

Pros :
  • The staff was coordinating well and answered all the queries
  • Facility was clean, hygienic

Cons :

• They do not accept cash so make sure that you carry enough cash
  • X-Ray is under maintenance, so you will need to walk to another facility to get the X Ray done.

Venue : Center for Migration Medicine

prasmeno

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
yet to be applied
devon said:
Congrats !!
How many days did it take from the MR submission till Decision made ?

Status
Not open for further replies.