+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amit28

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
03-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-11-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Interview........
30-07-2015 ( Telephonic Verification)
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
LANDED..........
25-02-2016
NDVO dont make me come there and get you. :p ;D

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
mkas2014 said:
Yes i am 15th may applicant waiting for PPR
and I am 7th May :'( :'(

lousyrasco

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
I have got below email...Does it mean my PER is due :) In short, UCI was allotted to me.

Whats next folks?

UCI: 9-------8
Application No.: E-------7
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ________,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/11/20.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
satwant1502 said:
Hii guys received MR yesterday....my timeline is in my signature below.
Congrats Satwant..... You have brought hope to Sep. applicants.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!YOUR FILE HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO WARSAW VISA OFFICE. ITS AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT (AOR).

IT MEANS THAT THEY MUST HAVE SENT YOU A 'PER' MAIL EARLIER

lousyrasco said:
I have got below email...Does it mean my PER is due :) In short, UCI was allotted to me.

Whats next folks?

Dear ________,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/11/20.

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland

georgeFsw14

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
File Transfer...
04-03-2015. second line
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
Third line 08-04-2015
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015 if god willing .please pray for me
lousyrasco said:

Whats next folks?

Dear ________,

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland

Hi .

Congrats this is AOR .you should have received your PER well before.

Check in your spam folder for per.

George

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
lousyrasco said:

Whats next folks?

Dear ________,

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
As said by Niagracalling, its AOR, you must have missed PER, check your spams. Congrats

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 01-Apr-15 / DM- 24-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
deecokehudson said:
hey guys,
If your spouse is unwilling to go to canada do you need to pay RPRF fee for that person, after completing medical request??????????????
I would suggest you pay it...its a matter of CAD $490. Later if the spouse changes mind then it would be difficult. In this case at least 1 yr would be there

sdhar

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 22, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015
Med's Done....
Received by NDVO- Jan 24, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 09, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Julyis going to end. applicant said:
NDVO plz plz plz send me my PPR

Any idea guys when will i get it??
I guess, NDVO will try and finish most of the Post MR waiting list before March 31st.
So your wait time is going to end. Keep holding faith for a week and more.

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
june17th2174 said:
and I am 7th May :'( :'(
I am 8th may....totally devastated now waiting for PPR :(

path009

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER 04-11-2014
Med's Request
18 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
13 Apr 2015.... 3rd line 21 Apr 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
10 June 2015. DM next day
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 2016
joseph2014 said:
Hi Friends,

My consultancy called on 12-3-2015 and informed that my MR came. But still they haven't send me the email to me. Now they are saying they got the email for MR but the medical request form was missing , instead of that some other thing is there, with that you can't take the medical. That is the reason they are not sending it to me. They told me that already requested regarding this to the visa office usually they send the required details within 2 days, but still it is not come.

Can you tell me what are the forms and items email contains, is there any possibility of this kind of thing, and the email come from NDVO or CIC?

I don't know about the kind of request they are talking, I read everywhere that NDVO's response will take 1 or 2 months.

Are they saying truth or anything for me to worry.

Thanks
Congrats Joseph :)
I have read this situation in the forum few times. It is true that the forms come in a separate email. Forms came from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca and request came from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. I think you should strongly ask the consultant to forward the email, whatever is in there. Having paid them so much, you are not even having the info a direct applicant has, which is not proper. Roll up your sleeves and call them bro... gd luck :)

sdhar

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 22, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015
Med's Done....
Received by NDVO- Jan 24, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 09, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Thumsup said:
I am 8th may....totally devastated now waiting for PPR :(
I would recommend all May-June applicants waiting post MR, RPRF, PCC for 3 or more months to apply for GCMS notes if not done already.
You will come to know whats going on with your application.
Also raise a CSE to visa office asking for status.

sobinpaul

Mar 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18th June 2014
Doc's Request.
Docs sent with Appliction
Nomination.....
17th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
17th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appliction
File Transfer...
26th Nov 2014
Med's Request
27th Nov 2014
Med's Done....
4th Dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Probably Mid July 2015
sheery said:
Seniors please advise.

Travel cheque or Forex card or CASH (CAD). What should be taken ?
Is it necessary to have travel Insurance.

Please share the link from where we can get the list of material which we can take along with us.

Regards

Hi sheery

I would recommend you to take all 3 option

If i would have been in your situation , i would divide total funds in 3 category

1.Travel cheque : This will be taken as proof of funds to be shown to Canada customs on landing in canada as mentioed in the below link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

------ you can get this from AmEx (American Express) or Thomas Cook

2.Forex card : Few thousands i.e 5000 - 6000 CAD dollors in card . This option will be good because opening a bank account once in canda and transfersing "Travel cheque" to your new account might take time.

------ you can get this from the bank you currently hold .

3.CASH (CAD): This is must option 2000 - 3000 CAD with changes will help you during travelling.

------ you can get this from the bank you currently hold .

Seniors can add more comment :)

Its good to have both travel and health insurance :)

------ For travel you check this from Thomas cook .

Regards,

Sobin Paul

iamliv

Nov 13, 2014
LVO
App filed: 16 jul 2014
PER: 13 nov
Med/RFRF request: 4 Feb
Med done: 19 Feb
Med received: 26 Feb
PPR: still waiting

Im still waiting to receive my PPR its exactly 1 month since i did completed my medicals i have 3 mos left on my current working visa and i'd prefer not to extend if it means i'll also leave shortly after (since i want to land immediately). i have a pending vacation to homeland too, which i am holding off till visa is finalized. i'd also like to book tickets while still cheap. i pray and pray to get PPR soooooon. anybody else there in similar situation like me? would love to hear from you. misery loves company...the agony of waiting argh

Status
Not open for further replies.