+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tikag

Aug 5, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-06-10
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
2014-08-07
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Sent alongwith application
File Transfer...
2014-12-01
Med's Request
2015-05-07
Med's Done....
Med done on 2015-05-08, Med Results Received on 2015-05-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2015-05-22
VISA ISSUED...
2015-05-25
LANDED..........
Waiting
yoleik said:
Finally MR MR MR

Congratulations! Hope NDVO will shower with a number of MRs this week...
Waiting for more than 100 days now from the date of 2nd line on Dec 01

abn_5

Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2014
AOR Received.
PER:19-Nov-2014
Med's Request
20-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
21-Feb-2014
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Chris101 said:
Got some great news this morning "Decision Made"!

I would like to thank everyone on this forum who had been able to help either directly or indirectly. I have been mostly a silent observer but I can say the advice shared on this forum is very valuable.

Timeline as follows:
Application rec'd - July'14
1st Line PER - Nov'14
AOR - Dec'14
2nd Line- Jan'15
MR, RPRF, PPR and 3rd Line - Feb'15
4th Line - Mar'14

This has been a very speedy process for me and my applaud to the CIC officers. My total processing time was just under 8 months, BRAVO!

I wish everyone a speedy process and do keep the patience. I knw a day can sometimes seem like a week but in the end patience is virtue.

God bless.

Chris
ur timeline resembles mine pls tell me the date of ur medicals received,
ur NOC and Visa office pls

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO (TRANSFERRED FROM NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
I just received a mail from CIC and they informed me that my file has been transferred to Colombo office...
I am 2 dec applicant and receive per on 18 feb...
please advise when will i receive AOR or i will receive MR mail directly...
Also there is special thread for those whose fill transferred to colombo visa office... can anybody share link to that thread

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GTG said:
My VFS tracking status showing

"Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, New Delhi on 11 March to the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi "

What's that mean, finally ?
Congo.Your passport after stamping by embassy has been sent to VFS,Nehru Place New Delhi

Kinji84

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-11-03
Nomination.....
2015-02-03
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
Med's Request
2015-04-01
Med's Done....
2015-04-21
Interview........
Passport Req..
2015-06-21
VISA ISSUED...
2015-07-03
LANDED..........
2015-09-30
gopi09_m said:
After much wait i got the PER email today. :D :D :D :D

Details are:

NOC: 2172
App Received Date: 5thNov 2014
DD encashed as per the email: 8th Jan
DD encashed as per the icici bank : 13th Jan
PER Received date: 11th March 2015.
Email is from: Sydney, Nova Scotia

Congrates Gopi...better luck for speedy processing :)
Whats the next step here ? Do they do the background check now or later ? And how long it will take for the file to come to India Canada Visa office ?

RanjitNagi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
GTG said:

"Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, New Delhi on 11 March to the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi "

That means Embassy has sent your PP to vfs office.
BTW, did you sent PCC along with medicals?

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Guys I submitted my passport at VFS on 5th march 2015 and the online status still shows that the pp is being processed at NDVO. Is it normal. Anyone who submitted PP on or after 5th march and got a "dispatched" status or got stamped PP in hand.

I submitted PP at VFS, Bangalore

GTG

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2014
Med's Request
15-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
RanjitNagi said:
That means Embassy has sent your PP to vfs office.
BTW, did you sent PCC along with medicals?
Yes

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
الحمد الله رب العالمين والصلاة والسلام على سيدالمرسلين
I am glad to announce that today is my day and by the Grace of God Almighty, I have received PER at exactly 08:03AM Nova Scotia Time (02:03PM Qatar Time). It seems that CIO in NOVA SCOTIA started with my case today's morning.
THANKS TO GOD. THAT TODAY I GOT PER IN FSWP 2014.
There was a time during my struggle for FSWP2014 journey, when I almost lost the hope but I never completely lost the hope and decided to not quit the struggle. If you read my below message you will find that I utilized all possible means and Thanks to God Almighty that he blessed me with this success of initial milestone and I hope that God Almighty will provide me success in the next stages of this journey as well.
For all of you, I am posting my past post, which I posted in November when I was extremely upset because of injustice done by WES and the results of IELTS from British Council:-

managersonline said:
Dear All Experts,
[Luck :( + British Council ;D + WES 8)] “are playing strange game with me.

Luck:-
My initial calculation was (IELTS: 22points, MPhil=Canadian Masters=23points, Age 35=12points, Experience 15years=15points ==Total Points =72)
But due to bad luck my points are now only 66-points because of British Council's unbelievable IELTS results (18points only) and because of WES errors in ECA (21points only).
Due to ECA delay, age has become now 36 so lost one point, and age points will be 11.

British Council:-
Despite of being hundred percent confident and sure that all of my tests were done perfectly, British Council gave me in IELTS => L7 -R6.5 - W6 - S6.5 => 18-points.

WES: -
WES issued wrong ECA, and mentioned that my MPhil 18-years of education = Canadian 4-Years Bachelor. Filed a case with them and they put my file under review for past two weeks. I don't know that when this “REVIEW” will be finalized by the “World Class PHD holder, Research Scholars of WES” :-\. Even WES doesn't know that when this "NASA project" of reviewing the file will reach its destination!!!

Next Steps that I have taken:-
I have scheduled IELTS on 22Nov,2014 again with British Council and result will be on 5th Dec, 2014, expecting that this time, I might get a better score.
WES has given verbal confirmation that in your revised ECA, you will have your MPhil equivalent to Canadian Master's Degree but when, they don't know? They cannot tell!! If they issue me ECA with Canadian Master's Degree I shall have total of 67points (IELTS 18points + Age 36years 11points + Education Canadian Masters 23points + Experience 15years 15points = 67ponits)
Second option is that, if I get 22points from new result of IELTS, it will also solve the problem of points.

Can anyone tell that what are my chances to apply under current FSWP 2014 before end of December 2014? Since it looks that CIC will not receive any applications after 31st Dec 2014.

Regards and good luck to all,
George,Doha,
Qatar

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Can someone guide me how to submit passport for stamping to London Visa Office?

And is there any cost associated with it?

Thanks

GinCan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
GTG said:

Many congratulations GTG! :)

This means your stamped passport has been sent back to VFS New Delhi and probably tomorrow you should be good for collecting it.

I wonder what cooking up for my passport which has been with NDVO since 2nd March :/ and still my status shows "Is being processed"

-GinCan

Nepali

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re posting............

Hello Nepali Guys!!!

We have recently created "Nepali FSW 2014" group in Whatsapp. If you like to join the group pls inbox me ur mobile/whatsapp number...
Guys waiting medical request with second line are specially encourage to join.

Regards,
Nepali

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaxon911 said:
Can someone guide me how to submit passport for stamping to London Visa Office?

And is there any cost associated with it?

Thanks

If you have received notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, your passport, contact details (email and working phone number) along with the request letter may be submitted through Canada Visa Application Centre.
Please note that there will be a Service Charge for the above services. Courier charges where applicable are separate from the Service Charge applicable for Passport Transmission Services. The details can be obtained here.

How to submit your passport:

Once you receive notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, you can submit the passport and that request letter:
1. In person/ through an authorised representative at the CVAC
Or,
2. If you are posting your passport and approval letter, Please submit cover letter with your contact details (email and working phone number) to the CVAC address mentioned on the ‘Contact Us’ page.

To retrieve your passport, you have the choice of;
1. Picking up the passport in person at the CVAC or;
2. Requesting return of passport by courier or;
3. Sending a prepaid self-addressed courier return envelope along with your passport and request letter

The Passport Transmission Services offered by the VACs will enable you to;
1. Get your passport delivered to the CVO in a timely and safe manner.
2. Track the status of your passport by using the Tracking tool on the CVAC website

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/unitedkingdom/

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
managersonline said:
الحمد الله رب العالمين والصلاة والسلام على سيدالمرسلين
I am glad to announce that today is my day and by the Grace of God Almighty, I have received PER at exactly 08:03AM Nova Scotia Time (02:03PM Qatar Time). It seems that CIO in NOVA SCOTIA started with my case today's morning.
THANKS TO GOD. THAT TODAY I GOT PER IN FSWP 2014.
There was a time during my struggle for FSWP2014 journey, when I almost lost the hope but I never completely lost the hope and decided to not quit the struggle. If you read my below message you will find that I utilized all possible means and Thanks to God Almighty that he blessed me with this success of initial milestone and I hope that God Almighty will provide me success in the next stages of this journey as well.
For all of you, I am posting my past post, which I posted in November when I was extremely upset because of injustice done by WES and the results of IELTS from British Council:-
Much deserved outcome! Congrats +1

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Diplomatru said:
I am pursuing my second Master's in Political Science field majoring in IR, so I might seek employment with CIC or DFATF after graduation actually :)
But now my thoughts are with you guys, and I hope this extra information will render the immigration process less stressful for the applicants.

+1 rvp_deltario for your commitment to this community
We already know whose ass we should kiss in order to get our Citizenship in a few years :)

Status
Not open for further replies.