+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleTon

Aug 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2014 **CC Charged**
AOR Received.
01-12-2014 **PER**
File Transfer...
04-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
Many congrats for achieving the first milestone and for hanging on during tough times!

managersonline said:
الحمد الله رب العالمين والصلاة والسلام على سيدالمرسلين
I am glad to announce that today is my day and by the Grace of God Almighty, I have received PER at exactly 08:03AM Nova Scotia Time (02:03PM Qatar Time). It seems that CIO in NOVA SCOTIA started with my case today's morning.
THANKS TO GOD. THAT TODAY I GOT PER IN FSWP 2014.
There was a time during my struggle for FSWP2014 journey, when I almost lost the hope but I never completely lost the hope and decided to not quit the struggle. If you read my below message you will find that I utilized all possible means and Thanks to God Almighty that he blessed me with this success of initial milestone and I hope that God Almighty will provide me success in the next stages of this journey as well.
For all of you, I am posting my past post, which I posted in November when I was extremely upset because of injustice done by WES and the results of IELTS from British Council:-

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
managersonline said:
I am glad to announce that today is my day and by the Grace of God Almighty, I have received PER at exactly 08:03AM Nova Scotia Time (02:03PM Qatar Time). It seems that CIO in NOVA SCOTIA started with my case today's morning.
There was a time during my struggle for FSWP2014 journey, when I almost lost the hope but I never completely lost the hope and decided to not quit the struggle. If you read my below message you will find that I utilized all possible means and Thanks to God Almighty that he blessed me with this success of initial milestone and I hope that God Almighty will provide me success in the next stages of this journey as well.
For all of you, I am posting my past post, which I posted in November when I was extremely upset because of injustice done by WES and the results of IELTS from British Council:-
Congrats Managers. +1

FOM72

Jul 18, 2014
Hello All,

App was received on July 15th
CC charged on Oct 31st
Still no PER

I sent an email to CIO 50 days ago and this week they answered me: "Your application is currently in initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.".

This message was great news because now I know my application was not returned. However, as most of July applicants already received their PER & MR, I am still confused about the criteria used by CIC.

It looks my application was dumped somewhere.

Anyone could help me on what I could do? ???

Thanks

FOM

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
We already know whose ass we should kiss in order to get our Citizenship in a few years :)
LOL :D Citizenship apps are processed at Sydney, and I am not a big fan of the Maritimes, but who knows what future holds in store for us...

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi

Is it possible that Passports are with VFS and they have not updated the status and the status is same as IN Process by NDVO....
That is unlikely, but you can call VFS to set the mind at ease (or vice versa :))

arun009

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 07.2014
Med's Request
24 Dec,2014
Med's Done....
Jan 02,2015
Passport Req..
28th Feb,2015
Bigbang2014 said:
Very few got PPR today
ummmm wishing my passport to be stamped as the status saying being processed was seen from 4th march............

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Diplomatru said:
That is unlikely, but you can call VFS to set the mind at ease (or vice versa :))
We have contact which is central and is in Mumbai....

They can only check the status and can tell what is there in the online portal status....

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's PER

:-* :-* :-* :-*:-* :-* :-* :-*:-* :-* :-* :-*:-* :-* :-* :-*

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
Never. DD Encashed for child name addition - 21 Feb'15
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
17-Mar-15 - Started processing Application (2nd Line Updated)
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
10-Apr-15; 3rd Line update 25-Apr-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
niagracalling said:
JUST FELT THE NEED TO SHARE THIS INFO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

CCSIS IS THE AGENCY WHICH DOES CRIMINALITY AND OTHER CHECKS. IT'S A THREE LAYERED CHECKING, PRIMARILY TO CHECK ANY CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS PENDING AGAINST ANY APPLICANT. THIS APPLIES TO ONE WHO HAS TRAVELLED TO OTHER COUNTRIES. CIF FOLLOWS UP WITH CSIS ON REGULAR BASIS AND THEIR MINIMUM THAT IS 14 WORKING DAYS AND CAN RANGE TO THREE MONTHS AND IF SOMETHING GETS NOTICED, AND THEN IT GO ES FOR FURTHER VERIFICATION WHICH MIGHT DELAY PROCESS TO ONE YEAR. HOWEVER UNTIL REPORTS COMES FROM CSIS AND ARE CLEAN, YOUR APPLICATION WILL REMAIN UNDER PROGRESS. SOME APPLICANTS GOT THEIR MR EARLY SO THEY ARE GETTING PPR AFTER 4 MONTHS DELAY WHILE SOME ARE WAITING FOR MR FOR ABOUT 3 PLUS MONTHS .IT DEPENDS WHEN FILE IS PICKED UP FOR CRIMINAL CHECKING, IF IT IS PRE MEDICALS THEN MEDICALS GETS DELAYED FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS ,IF IT HAPPENS POST MEDICALS THEN PPR GETS DELAYED. ONE THING IS FOR SURE, IF AN APPLICANT HAS STAYED OUTSIDE ITS HOME COUNTRY, WITHOUT CLEAR CSIS REPORTS VISA CAN'T BE ISSUED. I HAVE NOTICED SOMEWHERE IN 2013 ONE OF THE APPLICANT WAS DENIED TRAVEL TO CANADA AFTER GETTING HIS PASSPORT STAMPED AS SOMETHING NEGATIVE APPEARED IN REPORTS AND HE WAS CALLED IN EMBASSY FOR INTERVIEW WHERE HIS VISA WAS CANCELLED WITH A LETTER STATING THE REASONS. SO IT'S WORTH THE WAIT TO GET CLEAR REPORT AND THEN GETTING NEXT STEP AHEAD IN THE PROCESS.
Thanks for sharing this valuable info. I was also thinking the delay 2nd line update and MR.
However, please clarify that if one has provided PCC from all the countries........still there will be delay in Criminality checks????
Is there any way to speed up the process by contacting this agency?

GinCan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi

Is it possible that Passports are with VFS and they have not updated the status and the status is same as IN Process by NDVO....
No, that should not be the case.

Even i submitted my PP with VFS New Delhi on 2nd March and online status shows "is being processed" since then. Applicants who submitted their PPs on March 3rd, 4th and 5th are getting their stamped PPs. I wonder if there is something to worry in our case :/

-GinCan

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Diplomatru said:
If you have received notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, your passport, contact details (email and working phone number) along with the request letter may be submitted through Canada Visa Application Centre.
Please note that there will be a Service Charge for the above services. Courier charges where applicable are separate from the Service Charge applicable for Passport Transmission Services. The details can be obtained here.

How to submit your passport:

Once you receive notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, you can submit the passport and that request letter:
1. In person/ through an authorised representative at the CVAC
Or,
2. If you are posting your passport and approval letter, Please submit cover letter with your contact details (email and working phone number) to the CVAC address mentioned on the ‘Contact Us' page.

To retrieve your passport, you have the choice of;
1. Picking up the passport in person at the CVAC or;
2. Requesting return of passport by courier or;
3. Sending a prepaid self-addressed courier return envelope along with your passport and request letter

The Passport Transmission Services offered by the VACs will enable you to;
1. Get your passport delivered to the CVO in a timely and safe manner.
2. Track the status of your passport by using the Tracking tool on the CVAC website

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/unitedkingdom/
ok thanks Diplomatru!

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
CONGRATS BROTHER...............U GOT THE RESULTS AND ARE THROUGH

+1 FOR YOUR COMMITMENT

managersonline said:

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Congrats Chris101

Chris101 said:
Got some great news this morning "Decision Made"!

I would like to thank everyone on this forum who had been able to help either directly or indirectly. I have been mostly a silent observer but I can say the advice shared on this forum is very valuable.

Timeline as follows:
Application rec'd - July'14
1st Line PER - Nov'14
AOR - Dec'14
2nd Line- Jan'15
MR, RPRF, PPR and 3rd Line - Feb'15
4th Line - Mar'14

This has been a very speedy process for me and my applaud to the CIC officers. My total processing time was just under 8 months, BRAVO!

I wish everyone a speedy process and do keep the patience. I knw a day can sometimes seem like a week but in the end patience is virtue.

God bless.

Chris

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Congrats buddy.

click.trick said:
Assalam-o-Alaikum everyone..

Alhamdulilah... after around 170+ days of PER , today I received MR.

NOC2133
Application Date: 28th May 2014
PER Date: 22nd September 2014
MR received: 11th March 2015
ECAS status: just single line

Thanks for the prayers and support .... and best of luck to all of us for the upcoming days.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.