+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKumarIND

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
November 2014
Nomination.....
December 2014 PER
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Request
March 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Passport Req..
May 2015. Passport Send
palakpatel911 said:
Finally ! PR VISA Reflected on my Passport. :)

Yesterday received all PPs for me and my spouse/daughter.
SO HAPPY to share, thanks GUYS and FRIENDS for your support.
Congrats bro ,

GraceCan

Oct 16, 2014
palakpatel911 said:

Congrats...Have a blessed time!!

usman11

Oct 21, 2014
I raised CSE regarding my marriage issue and got the following reply. Now how to contact LVO ?

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

File at Visa Office or Specialized Office

Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office outside Canada or a specialized office inside Canada, you would need to contact them in order to obtain information regarding the status of your application or to update your address

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
I don't follow you. How can I get Canadian bank statement? I don't have bank account in canada yet..

I had decision made on 10th Feb and PPR on 11th feb

Vishal

adisu01 said:
Vishal you need to carry proof of funds. If you are carrying a bank statement , it should be from a Canadian bank and If i remember correctly there nova scotia has a startup program for immigrants. You can open the account and deposit money here

By the way, could you let me know the PPR request date

FaithNHope

Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
L-8.5, S-8.5, R-8, W-8
Med's Request
09-12-14
Med's Done....
18-12-14 ECAS update : 31-12-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-15
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2015
LANDED..........
[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angelic001.gif[/img][/url]
palakpatel911 said:

Congratulations. Good luck for a bright new chapter of your life.

canfsw

Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 28-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 26-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 7-May-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015
Med's Done....
14-May-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
milansaha said:
My Landing Experience on Toronto Pearson airport

Today i will share my experience of my journey to Canada. I landed on 30th Jan in Toronto Pearson airport.

I choose Emirates(Dhaka to Toronto) and bought the tickets through IOM Bangladesh.They have very good rate for Toronto by emirates/turkish and qatar(not sure though) for Bangladeshi Immigrants. We got huge discount on tickets. Their usual price was 115,000 BDT per person and i paid only 71,094 BDT. Two tickets costed me 142,188 tk in economy class. Booked the ticket on 19th january and flight was on 29th Jan at 6.15PM.

Reached to the airport a bit early, 3 hours ago. We had 4 bags(3 of them were below 23kg and only one of them was 32kg for which we had to pay 50 USD for the extra weight) and 2 hand luggage. I will suggest to keep the hand bag/back pack light weight since you have to walk a lot in the airports. While we checked in emirates counter in Dhaka airport the person in the counter upgraded our seats to business class for free up to Dubai. BD immigration did not check so much.....so dont worry. Try to bring as much money as possible in hand bag or pocket. Share the money with all family members hand bag. Dont put it at one place. When i came ...i faced no issue in baggage checking.

We had our transit in Dubai for around 12 hours We reached in dubai at 9.55 PM and our flight to Toronto was in the next day at 10AM. The business class experience was really awesome in Emirates. It was a Boeing 777. Huge leg space and sleeping arrangement. Nice in flight entertainment system. Food was great. They served much foods....Nuts..fruits...even chocolates. Finest drinks like Chevas Regal..Martini..Beiles..even Champagne was for free. I had Chevas regal and Champagne. They served the drinks with nuts. Awesome service. Didnt notice when how it has been passed 05 HRS 40 MIN and we reached dubai. Then we landed at dubai airport. Such a big airport with awesomeness. We went to emirates bank counter in the airport for stamping our passports and then went to passport counters where the imigration officer provided our one day tarnsit visa on the go.Directions was really great in this big airport and we headed to out hotel in few mins. Loved the city on our way to hotel. The hotel was really nice including the food experience at dinner and breakfast. Ya...it was buffet. We ate a lot. :D :D :D. Dubai will be in my list to pass some days in my future tours. Seriously!

Then the morning came and we got ready for our next flight to Toronto. Its gonna be long journey of 15 hours. What the heck! Such a long journey. It was boring this time. Long long journey in the economy class. Felt like overpopulated cabin :p. But overall not that bad journey except the duration/15 hrs. Sleeping...watching movie...having food helped me to pass this long time.

At last, its the time to land in the dream land...ya..the Pearson Airport. The flight landed in time. It was around 3.30 PM. Lovely sunny day was outside of the plane. Felt really happy with looking at the sunny day since it was winter(-20 c) here. Ice and ice wherever eyes reach though it was a sunny day. I guessed winter is gloomy here. But i was wrong i guess. The day was bright. We landed in Terminal 3. Headed to immigration. There was no rush. It took only 15 mins. Provided the canadian address here. I gave the COPR and Passport and then went to the SIN counter to get the SIN number. There waited for 20 mins and we got the SIN number.

Then headed to the baggage counter. We provided the b4 form and good accompanying list there. The officer was happy to see that we printed the GOLD goods photo and he kept a copy of the lists. Thats it. We got the baggage in the chain ready. It took one hour to complete the landing process. Now its time to heading out of the airport. My friends were waiting there. Got an warm welcome :) :) :)

congrats and +1

Thyagii

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12, 2014
Med's Request
Sep 27, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 6, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 4, 2015
Congrats and all the best..

palakpatel911 said:
THANKS | friends & future canadians 8)
PLUS one for all of you !

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
bakshivishal said:
I don't follow you. How can I get Canadian bank statement? I don't have bank account in canada yet..

I had decision made on 10th Feb and PPR on 11th feb

Vishal
Dear Vishal, where are you located in India? You can open your Canadian account while in India at http://www.scotiabank.com/global/en/0,,6176,00.html.
They have special provision for immigrants. You can go through the provided link for more details. All the best for your landing.

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
so you are saying I must have Canadian bank account before landing there?

thanks,
Vishal
ssbv said:
Dear Vishal, where you are located in India? You can open your Canadian account while in India at http://www.scotiabank.com/global/en/0,,6176,00.html.
They have special provision for immigrants. You can go through the provided link for more details. All the best for your landing.

gulpreet

Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/05/2014
File Transfer...
08 nov 2014
sbsjsk said:
Congratulations
Hi sbsjsk
Just noticed that ur file was transferred in ict and u haven't still received ur MR
my file was transferred on 08 nov and I am also waiting for MR
have u raised any query or done anything in this regard

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
bakshivishal said:
so you are saying I must have Canadian bank account before landing there?

thanks,
Vishal
NOT MUST but its always better to have. Otherwise you will take along either cash, bankers cheque or travellers cheque. You can open your account here while in India at Scotia bank and can get activated it at the nearest branch of your location after landing anywhere in Canada. They will provide you the statement of your deposits which you can present (and accepted as well) at the immigration counter in Canada as POF.

AndySin007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Original NDVO Transf to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015 PER
AOR Received.
18-03-2015 AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
to WVO
Med's Request
14-04-2015 MR
Med's Done....
17-04-2015 MR Completed
Interview........
25-04-2015 TL
Passport Req..
12-05-2015 DM
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015 PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting...
stelimeli said:
Why not calling CIC to ask for your status?
Dont worry , my PER was also late but it came, my ECAS is still not live eventhough I have received my PER.
App Date : 3rd Nov, DD 6th Jan, PER 14th Feb , NOC: 2172

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
Well I don't want to open canadian account from India. I will do it when there. and I am not going to carry cash or traveller's check worth 12K. will only carry few thousand.

My question is that will they accept POF from Indian and US bank which is what I submitted at time of application. They should be ok since i can always transfer it later to canada?

Can others answer as well.

thanks.

ssbv said:
NOT MUST but its always better to have. Otherwise you will take along either cash, bankers cheque or travellers cheque. You can open your account here while in India at Scotia bank and can get activated it at the nearest branch of your location after landing anywhere in Canada. They will provide you the statement of your deposits which you can present (and accepted as well) at the immigration counter in Canada as POF.

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
ssbv said:
Yup totally agree with ssbv. Best option is to open a bank account with Scotia bank. They have a Start Right program for immigrants moving to Canada. Call them up or visit them if you in Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore. If this option doesn't work then get a DD made in CAD for the required POF.

All the best,

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.