+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Congrats Palakbhai..!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

ye to hona hi tha..!!! good one..

+1 brother..

btw...liked ur status written in "landed" on left.. ;) ;) ;)

palakpatel911 said:
Finally ! PR VISA Reflected on my Passport. :)

Yesterday received all PPs for me and my spouse/daughter.
SO HAPPY to share, thanks GUYS and FRIENDS for your support.

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Brother...

ur frustration is genuine..but look at the fact.

It is true that u hv waited for 4.5 months from medicals, but NDVO has started PPR schedules somewhere from mid-Dec'14. Even in FSW 2013, they started PPR from Jan'14.

So, it has nothing to do with how long u wait after medical..... till Dec-14 mid week.

Count ur tenure from the date or duration, NDVO started PPR. I think it has been 2 months for u now.

This applies to all applicants who thinks that it has been a very very long time after Medical and hv not rcvd PPR.

please count ur tenure accordingly....this wll ease our pain..!

:D :D :D

Charles_0707 said:
Its again a Tuesday...no news of DM/PPR yet...waiting desperately for the status change :'( :-[ ....waiting since 4.5 months after medicals and still no news.God please bless us all soon.

rikmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
27 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
3rd Feb 2017
AOR Received.
27th Feb 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21st Feb 2017
palakpatel911 said:
THANKS | friends & future canadians 8)
PLUS one for all of you !

Congratulations Buddy.......

chris5678

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Shamrajjo said:
Hi All,

It has come to my notice that from 12:00~12:15AM (CANADA TIME) or 5:00~5:15AM GMT this blog getting slower than anything. We can't open any pages here.

I am not sure you guys are facing the similar problem or not.

@ Admin please step up to resolve the issue.

Thanks.

Yup u r right

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
NOTE | FYI

Validity of PR visa is of 1 year, starting from the date of Medical Test conducted.
General terms validity is of 1 year from Medical test till its one year OR Passport expiry date of any of family member (accompanying) including Principal Applicant.
Which ever is less, the Visa validity will be considered for all the members.

This Visa will be single entry, but Main part is to get the PR card once landed there.
PR card is all which matters, for further status of any applicant/members till they get citizenship else if had to renew PR card.

Visa issue date is the Date VO has decided to issue the VISA, and that date is place on VISA stamp i.e. date before DM status got updated.

Amitesh Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
29-10-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM received on 20-02-2015. PPR Received on 26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planning for June or July
sreedharcw said:
Hey Maverick,

After medicals and RPRF its just a wait and watch period. I heard people say it take 3 months, but some people have got sooner too. Several May 2014 applicants including me are still in queue waiting for PPR. The holidays in December and slow pace of work in January has created a huge backlog, which may take a couple of months to clear.
The best thing to do for you is to start your preparations and build your network.
The first priority would be to register for CIIP program in your city, which I strongly recommend. When you have time now try to attend it and kick start your preparations. In case you have some personal work or engagements to finish you can do now. Once PPR comes you will have limited time unless you decide to postpone your travel.

Regards,
Sridhar

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks for the information...

My Medicals were submitted on 7th Dec 2014 and i am still waiting for my PPR.

I have also registered to CIIP Program, but I have received an email from them, for the upcoming session starting March 2015.

So, I have few questions on this :-

1) Is it necessary to attend this CIIP Program, I mean Mandatory. As is this will effect your application procedure ?

2) What if PPR comes before the CIIP program ?

3) In CIIP email, they have mentioned 2 sessions :-

a) Group Orientation Session (GO Session): 1 full day
b) My Action Plan Session (MAP Session): 1-2 hours

I have a small baby, so me and my wife cannot attend full day session. So, can it be possible to attend the Option B for 1-2 hrs session...

Please suggest....

Pankaj.srma

Aug 30, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-11-2014
socc3rguy said:
Brother...

ur frustration is genuine..but look at the fact.

It is true that u hv waited for 4.5 months from medicals, but NDVO has started PPR schedules somewhere from mid-Dec'14. Even in FSW 2013, they started PPR from Jan'14.

So, it has nothing to do with how long u wait after medical..... till Dec-14 mid week.

Count ur tenure from the date or duration, NDVO started PPR. I think it has been 2 months for u now.

This applies to all applicants who thinks that it has been a very very long time after Medical and hv not rcvd PPR.

please count ur tenure accordingly....this wll ease our pain..!

:D :D :D
Hi socc3rguy,

For thinking we can think whatever makes us comfortable....But the issue is that you will get visa from the date of medical done...So that clock has already been started...So the issue will be with those who have three months notice period after getting the visa.... Thats the main concern...

yea but this is also true that nothing is going to change by thinking more about it, except our BP ;)...So try to hold your nerves...as nothing in our hands...we have already done our part long back by submitting the file ;D ;D ;D...

May we all get our Visas fast and come out of this uncertainity....Happy MahaShivratri ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....

farja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
bmbsumon said:
Hi Guys,
My application received by CIC at 23rd October, 2014 (NOC 4011).
My CC has charged at 15th January and received my PER mail at 22nd January.
I was a University Lecturer. I have promoted as an Assistant Professor at this month. Is it mandatory to inform this change to SGVO? If it is mandatory to inform this change, how could i do it?
Please help.
Thanks
I have sent you a pm. Please check

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
new_migration said:
HI Bains87,

What to do if cic has request for medicals and wife is pregnant, Because i know we can`t for X-ray Test during pregnancy. Will this leads to delay in process.
Hello,

Please send the email to visa office along with a letter from your hospital with a expected date of delivery and they will send you a reply giving you an extension that is approximately 50 days after delivery so that you can get the Passport ready for your kid and add his name to the file.

Best wishes for your family.:)

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
I received MR and RPRF request on 10th Feb 2015.

In the email NDVO had asked us to additionally submit all PCCs from UK (since my wife had lived there for 1 year in last 10 years), USA (since I had lived there for 2 years in the last 10 years) and all countries where we had lived for more than 6 months in the last 10 years. I was also asked to re-submit SCHEDULE A form for myself.

I completed all the actions I could by 14th Feb 2015, summarized as under:

1. I told NDVO via CSE that "My wife is pregnant and we are expecting our child in next few weeks. So, RPRF fees should be submitted now or shall we wait for additional documents of the new member to be added to our application first and then complete our medicals and pay RPRF for the entire family in one go?"

2. I also asked NDVO that "When the child is born, I understand I am supposed to submit new set of documents and application fees pertaining to the new family member. If you can share a checklist for additional documents needed for the child, it would be greatly appreciated."

3. I re-filled SCHEDULE A form addressing the specific points raised by NDVO, took a print and signed it. I sent to NDVO a scanned copy of signed SCHEDULE A form attaching it with the CSE. Then I sent the original signed SCHEDULE A form via speed post to NDVO at their Delhi address. In my CSE I also mentioned the speed post tracking number and tracking website.

4. UK Police PCC for my wife: I submitted the application as per guidance provided on CIC website. The PCC application reached UK on 16th Feb and I am expecting the certificate back within next 20 days. I sent NDVO a scanned copy of UK Police PCC application confirming my up-front action and telling them that it will be submitted on time.

5. FBI PCC for myself: I submitted the application as per guidance provided on CIC website. The PCC application will reach USA on 19th Feb. Likewise, I sent NDVO a scanned copy of FBI PCC application confirming my up-front action. I also told NDVO in my CSE that FBI's website says it will take maximum 16 weeks plus delivery time for the PCC to reach me so please grant me that much extension to submit FBI PCC.

6. India PCC for me and my wife: When I submitted the application in July 2014 I submitted India PCCs, signed and stamped by DCP (which satisfies CIC requirement for a non punjab indian resident). I told the same to NDVO in my CSE and re-attached scanned copies of earlier submitted India PCCs for their reference.

That's all I thought was in my control in addressing the NDVO requirements mentioned in their MR email. Now I have the following few concerns for which I have my fingers crossed and am assuming will be addressed by NDVO:

a) Considering my wife's pregnancy and new family member's addition, my MR will be put on hold till I submit all documentation pertaining to the new born applicant/family member.

b) There is also a relevant clause that all applicants need to secure PR cards within 1 year of appearing for MR tests. This is also a reason why ideally me and my wife should not appear for MR now and wait till all 3 family members are ready for it.

c) On my FBI PCC, I agree I have made a mistake of not having these PCCs made earlier. But this FBI 16 week delay came as a surprise to me. I really hope that NDVO will see it as a genuine problem and will give me at-least 16-17 week extension. That's precisely the reason that I shared scanned copies of the application for them to see my upfront actions.

WILL NDVO BE KIND ENOUGH TO INFORM ME THAT THEY HAVE REGISTERED ALL MY UPDATES AND HAVE PUT MY APPLICATION ON HOLD TILL I SUBMIT MY CHILD'S DOCUMENTATION, APPLICATION FEES AND TILL I RECEIVE AND SUBMIT MY FBI PCC?

Experts, please let me know what you think of my situation. Did I do all the right things? Have I missed addressing anything or sharing anything with NDVO here?

jaspal2710

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June (1st app), 2 Sept (second app)
Med's Request
24 dec (1st app). RPRF sent 28 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
27 Dec 14
Passport Req..
DM: 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kashish_v said:
90 days since 2nd line update and exactly 4 months since PER today, and yet no MR!! :(

18th June applicant. Any hope, you think?
Hi kashish

I am a June 16 App and waiting for PPR. There are people who have done their medicals in Sept and waiting for their PPR.

ruknab

Aug 15, 2013
jaspal2710 said:
Hi kashish

I am a June 16 App and waiting for PPR. There are people who have done their medicals in Sept and waiting for their PPR.
hey buddy...i m 18 june applicant.....
most of applicants btw 15 june and 20 june r waiting for MR...
i hv seen this trend

bob99

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
KOCHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
ruknab said:
hey buddy...i m 18 june applicant.....
most of applicants btw 15 june and 20 june r waiting for MR...
i hv seen this trend
i m june 19 applicant still waiting for MR
2nd line on dec 5

settler14

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2015
Congrats Palak :D :D
All the Best for your Future in Canada :)

Thanks
Settler14

palakpatel911 said:
Finally ! PR VISA Reflected on my Passport. :)

Yesterday received all PPs for me and my spouse/daughter.
SO HAPPY to share, thanks GUYS and FRIENDS for your support.

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
bob99 said:
i m june 19 applicant still waiting for MR
2nd line on dec 5
What do you think is the reason for the June 13 to 20 applicants waiting for MR?

Where in from July and August are getting MR's. This is creating a lot of restlessness.

Status
Not open for further replies.