+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabird007

Feb 4, 2015
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You really don't have any other choice but to mention all the information correctly. Also, there is no need to provide job proofs mentioned in personal history if they are more than 6 years old because maximum consideration is for 6 years only
alinazakat said:
Hi All
I need urgent help regarding the personal history form. I had submitted this form with last 10 years of history. Now I have received the request from Vienna VO to submit the history from my 18th birthday onwards. This implies 3 to 4 years of extra information. Though it is not a problem for me but I don't have any proofs regarding my first couple of jobs (around 2 years in between 2002 - 2004) and the companies do not exist any more. Those were small start-ups without any proper setup.

Do I need the letters from them too?, though these jobs were not counted towards my points or experience. I already have the PER. VO also asked for address information from 18th birthday onwards which is not a problem for me.

Can somebody reply so I fill the form accordingly.

Regards
Ali

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
managersonline said:
Yes that is how they have selected candidates. Moreover only selected NOCs were included. As mentioned online declaration by CIC as under:-

""First round of Express Entry candidates invited to fill labour market needs and contribute to Canada's economic growth.
February 2, 2015 - Ottawa -Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today announced that the first round of top-ranked candidates from Canada's Express Entry system is already helping to fill demonstrated and verifiable gaps in Canada's labour market.
On Saturday, January 31, 779 skilled workers, including professionals in natural and applied sciences, and industrial, electrical and construction trades, were invited to apply for permanent residency in Canada. Each of these candidates declared that they already have a valid job offer or provincial nomination.""
You are wrong and reading to much into it. The newsletter is written by marketers and just used fancy wording to give examples and to sound better. It's not an official statement.

The MI are crystal clear: they selected all of those with 886 points or more, regardless of NOC or application category (FSW / FST / CEC): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

That's not to say there won't be a filter later. But so far, none.

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
processing started 6th Feb SLU
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
sumitkumaragg said:
In my opinion the applicants who have included their PCC with their application file, are waiting for longer time for MR request as compared to NON PCC applicants as VO may be doing the process which is normally done after receiving PCC.
What say you all
Might be a possibility because I have also pcc wth my application and I am still awaiting MR :-[ ...I also feel NDVO is clearing backlog and not issuing MR to others as visa validity starts from MR receive date....so now we all will start gettknv MR once the backlog is finish that will also automatically reduce time between MR nd PPR.....hope that helps and it is only my view....all the best dear.....

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends

Recently so many files has been transfer to poland...

Any idea about processing style for Poland VO like do we have to send MR,RPRF and PCC to Poland?

And what about PPR ??

pls share

kashifyousuf

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
NOC 1111 November 2014 Applicant, please Whatsapp me to add in a Whatsapp group

Hi All NOC 1111 November Applicant,

I am trying to connect all those who applied under NOC 1111 and November Applicant, please give me a Whatsapp message on +966568489222, there are already few guys connected and waiting to connect all those who are here and having the same criteria, as our NOC is very slow and we need to support and share.

Thanks,

Awaiting for your Whatsapp message @ +966568489222

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
quote author=darshmodi link=topic=268856.msg3998864#msg3998864 date=1423075485]
Hello friends

Any idea about processing style for Poland VO like do we have to send MR,RPRF and PCC to Poland?

And what about PPR ??

pls share

[/quote]

What hapens when VO is different from the country of residence.
How to submit PCC
Where from PPR comes and where to send the PP

Please idefix, DiplomATRU, cENTURY, ASHIFEE, nIAGRA CALLING cANOL AND OTHER SENIORS AND FORIMITES

harryp

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
hi everyone, I received my Positive eligibility review email today app date Nov 13th NOC 1212

Thank you all for the information and guidance

kabird007

Feb 4, 2015
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am waiting for update from NDVO about sending Passports to CPC-Ottawa from USA (moved to US during application processing)

I know of a similar person on forum but he also is waiting for case specific enquiry reply.

Anyone who has already submitted to CPC-Ottawa after moving to US?

I called CIC multiple times and the agent always says that they can't handle/answer this query and my visa office needs to reply on this.

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
ANMOLKOHLI said:
HI CAN ANYONE SUGGEST WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD LATEST SPREDSHEET ???
FSWP 2014 SS: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet
FSWP 2014 Entry: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
Just want to give an update -

I am all set for Medicals schedule tomorrow at CMM, Hyderabad.. Doctor at GYD is out of station till weekend, so I opted for CMM which I heard is equally good..

Paid RPRF fee Online for CAD980.. 47300/- deducted from my account.. Saved around 6k INR (by not taking DD of 54K INR)

Few other details for other applicants who are yet waiting for their MR to come after 2nd line update. Just want to give some high level insight on how and what I applied -

1) My complete work experience (7+ years) is in India
2) PCC submitted along with the application in July
3) Dependents - Spouse and 1 year kid
4) Work experience in TOP IT MNC across globe (company 1), CMMI level 5 company (company 2) and Fortune 17th company (company 3)
5) I have attached original reference letters provided by company HR with 80-90% NOC match. all other details like company seal, number of working hours, company address, phone, ... everything followed without miss
6) I have attached my business cards with all the reference letters (except for company 2)
7) Have attached two additional reference letters of company 3 (currently working) given by my project Manager and other project manager along with their business cards
8) Have written three addresses (address during my graduation, address when working in company 1, address when working in company 2 & 3)
9) Have submitted bank deposits as POF. submitted Original bank deposit statement provided by Bank.
10) submitted last three months pay slips for all three companies

Everyone in this forum helped me documenting my application and I am very grateful to everyone. I would have submitted my application in June itself, but I thought I would submit a complete application with less mistakes rather than saubmitting an incomplete application in hurry. Believe me I found more than 20 mistakes reviewing my application around 10 times (got it reviewed by my friends also) .. I thought I should not give any option to VO to ask for any additional docs (just thought being in his shoes :) )

Hope this would help atleast one person to analyse what might be the reason of delay of his/her MR after 2nd line update..
sometimes if VO doesnt find required information or didnt receive required information from 3rd party verifiers or other sources in time, while verifying his/her application, he may extend the deadline for another month.. and he may not see the application back until he gets a reminder .. I have seen these kind of cases when applicants post their experiences from GCMS notes..

All the very best to everyone and I hope MAY and JUNE applicants get their PPR soon..

A_new_life

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi or Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I think CIC is clearing the almost full NOC's first & carrying out their Completeness Check on priority, so that once their cap is reached, balance applications of these NOC's can be returned (the logical thing to do).
Once these get finished, they will start with the so called cold NOCs. Therefore, we are very soon going to see a surge of charging in the cold NOC's. Most probably the overall cap of 25000 is unlikely to be reached and TAILENDER applicants of cold NOC's like ours are going to make it to the cap :) :):)

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi all,

Can someone tell me which date applicants are receiving PER....

Am November 12 May applicant under noc 0111... Has anyone in this forum got a PER?

Regards,

JS4011

Feb 3, 2015
Dear seniors....any idea whats going on with noc 4011?

Last dd charge was on 22 oct. Last update list on 16th december states that 303 applicants under MI review. and jan news says that 996 applicants from 1st nov to 6th dec are under review as cic done high errors while processing...

does only 4011 applicants fall in this 996 applicants...pls seniors any views on 4011

we 4011 applicants all waiting since long time..

Status
Not open for further replies.