+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
Hi

Our time line:
NOC-1111.
Appln 9/June/14,
PER 3/Octobere/14,
Visa office: London
Medical request & RPRF : 27th Jan, 2015. :Medical done and sent. DD made for RPRF and is being ent.

Yesterday, we received an email to attend free CIIP (Canadian Immigrant Integration Program), which is intended to provide orientation about labout market info and other details. It is a pre-departure services.

Just would like to know whether it is compulsory to attend the program. Suppose, it is not available in the country where the applicant resides, is it necessary to travel to the country where it is available.. ..... A few days back, on this forum, one forum member was saying that he registered for it but could not able to attend it in Bangalore. After that, the member received an email from authoirty stating that due to non-attendance, their immigration application would be reviwed /scrutinised in this light... Is there any adverse impact on the immigration application process, if not registered and attended?

Just need some guidanace on this program..

Regards

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
zstream said:
Hi,

Good to see your back in the forum again. Did a sent application for 1212 again?

That is great. :)
Hey!! Thanks man for the warm welcome. I didnt send another app for 1212. Still waiting to be charged. Will keep you guys posted.

Good Luck to you for the future processes.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
coolcoral said:
Hi

Our time line:
NOC-1111.
Appln 9/June/14,
PER 3/Octobere/14,
Medical request & RPRF : 27th Jan, 2015. :Medical done and sent. DD made for RPRF and is being ent.

Yesterday, we received an email to attend free CIIP (Canadian Immigrant Integration Program), which is intended to provide orientation about labout market info and other details. It is a pre-departure services.

Just would like to know whether it is compulsory to attend the program. Suppose, it is not available in the country where the applicant resides, is it necessary to travel to the country where it is available.. ..... A few days back, on this forum, one forum member was saying that he registered for it but could not able to attend it in Bangalore. After that, the member received an email from authoirty stating that due to non-attendance, their immigration application would be reviwed /scrutinised in this light... Is there any adverse impact on the immigration application process, if not registered and attended?

Regards
I don't think that it is mandatory to attend it. But of course there are benefits of attending it.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Optimist3 said:
Hi,

I am 28th nov app same noc. No CC charge yet. Please relax and wait for our charging. Traditionally, this noc is not a consistent performer. All the best.
If I am not wrong this NOC was capped already by reaching 1000 applications as per 16 dec update of CIC?

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015
Hi all,
From which email id we get the MR , RPRf mail... from NDVO....

second line updated on 31st jan 2015...... now waiting for MR,,,,,, :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

pls advise....

dr_saggy

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Ndvo team is in Gujarat,India for physical verification! !. Day before yesterday they were in surat, yesterday they were in my city Baroda and today they are in Ahmedabad. Which place of Gujarat is next???

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
SpaceX said:
Yes but EE went live on 1 Jan 2015 and Draw was 31 Jan.

Did they process 779 LMIA in 30 days?

Feels like we are missing a cache here.

Could it be that 600 points were awarded in 31 Jan 2015 in the draw itself for the high scoring individuals (286 and above) by the province
LMIAs from 2013 or 2014 are valid. So anyone that had a valid LMIA for a number of reasons got the extra 600 points.

PNPs from 2014 were not. Provinces didn't awarded extra points yet for 2015.

serenity_eee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Optimist3 said:
Thats a long story. Tell me when you have absolutely nothing to do and if I dont have anything to talk, then we will discuss :). Otherwise, it is just waste of time and take my last post as latest update. Will update my timelines if I get charged.
Hello mentors

I am looking for this: I received AOR on 24th January from SGVO. Now I am trying to find when they will do the employment inquiry in Bangladesh where I sent the file form.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
idefix said:
LMIAs from 2013 or 2014 are valid. So anyone that had a valid LMIA for a number of reasons got the extra 600 points.

PNPs from 2014 were not. Provinces didn't awarded extra points yet for 2015.
Yes that is how they have selected candidates. Moreover only selected NOCs were included. As mentioned online declaration by CIC as under:-

""First round of Express Entry candidates invited to fill labour market needs and contribute to Canada's economic growth.
February 2, 2015 - Ottawa -Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today announced that the first round of top-ranked candidates from Canada's Express Entry system is already helping to fill demonstrated and verifiable gaps in Canada's labour market.
On Saturday, January 31, 779 skilled workers, including professionals in natural and applied sciences, and industrial, electrical and construction trades, were invited to apply for permanent residency in Canada. Each of these candidates declared that they already have a valid job offer or provincial nomination.""

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
First email - its like a main email where Cover letter, CIIP docs are attached..

Subject: <File Number> <Name>

Second Email - Medical request email. IMM1017 medical form is attached to this email. One email for each applicant (Primary and dependents)

From: "Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre" <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>
Subject: Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about <File Number>

Hope this helps !!

tech2015 said:
Hi all,
From which email id we get the MR , RPRf mail... from NDVO....

second line updated on 31st jan 2015...... now waiting for MR,,,,,, :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

pls advise....

kabird007

Feb 4, 2015
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just don't register if you can't attend and be safe.

The problem arises if you register but do not attend
coolcoral said:
Hi

Our time line:
NOC-1111.
Appln 9/June/14,
PER 3/Octobere/14,

Regards

SANDALWOOD

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
---
dr_saggy said:
Ndvo team is in Gujarat,India for physical verification! !. Day before yesterday they were in surat, yesterday they were in my city Baroda and today they are in Ahmedabad. Which place of Gujarat is next???
How u came to know?

They met u in Person? Or called you? Or verified your presence at office?

alinazakat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Skipped...
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
Hi All
I need urgent help regarding the personal history form. I had submitted this form with last 10 years of history. Now I have received the request from Vienna VO to submit the history from my 18th birthday onwards. This implies 3 to 4 years of extra information. Though it is not a problem for me but I don't have any proofs regarding my first couple of jobs (around 2 years in between 2002 - 2004) and the companies do not exist any more. Those were small start-ups without any proper setup.

Do I need the letters from them too?, though these jobs were not counted towards my points or experience. I already have the PER. VO also asked for address information from 18th birthday onwards which is not a problem for me.

Can somebody reply so I fill the form accordingly.

Regards
Ali

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
kabird007 said:
Just don't register if you can't attend and be safe.

The problem arises if you register but do not attend
Yes that is right. Because one applicant he registered but he ignored it and receive a warning message to give explanation otherwise they threaten him to start closing his file.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
alinazakat said:
Hi All
I need urgent help regarding the personal history form. I had submitted this form with last 10 years of history. Now I have received the request from Vienna VO to submit the history from my 18th birthday onwards. This implies 3 to 4 years of extra information. Though it is not a problem for me but I don't have any proofs regarding my first couple of jobs (around 2 years in between 2002 - 2004) and the companies do not exist any more. Those were small start-ups without any proper setup.

Do I need the letters from them too?, though these jobs were not counted towards my points or experience. I already have the PER. VO also asked for address information from 18th birthday onwards which is not a problem for me.

Can somebody reply so I fill the form accordingly.

Regards
Ali
It is not an issue because mainly they want to conduct security background check. They are not very much concerned whether you work in a company or not but most important thing they would like to check that you were not involved in criminal activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.