+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
SpaceX said:
I am pretty sure the EE will be dominated by PNP applicants since we all know how hard it is to get a job offer form outside Canada.

Of the 779 i bet there will be 740 PNP and 39 odd with job offer.

So all that hope to qualify with EE should focus on PNP requirements first and try to secure a PN invitation
Wrong. Nobody had PNP.

PNP obtained in 2014 doesn't qualify for EE. And the new 2015 EE enabled PNP are not out yet.

Plus, there are only a few spots available for each province. Alberta has 0 spots for EE for instance.

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
aks2010 said:
FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office, lets connect here.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fswp2014-applicants-from-india-with-files-transferred-to-warsaw-visa-office-t268856.0.html
+1 to you for this new discussion platform to neutralize -1

malikkhayyam

Sep 9, 2013
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Provided with app
LANDED..........
20-08-2015
Re-posting

malikkhayyam said:
Just Received an email from LVO

Date: February 4, 2015
UCI: 91XXXXX Application: E000XXXXX
Dear

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. You have submitted
photographs which do not meet our requirements. Please provide four (4) new photographs which meet
the specifications. We require these photos for you and each of your dependents on the application.
Please print the photo specifications and bring the specifications and this letter to the photographer. You
will find the specifications at this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf
More information on the photo specifications may be found here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Please send these photographs to the address provided below. These photos must be received by our
office within 45 days from the date of this letter.

Thank you,

Immigration and Medical Services Division

Now I have few questions.

1. VO eligibility completed?
2. Whether criminality and security checks completed?
3. Why they are not asking for PCC or any other doc (suppose partial PCC submitted).
4. When they will send me Medical Request.

Anxiously waiting for seniors response

BHANU S.

Dec 9, 2014
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hello Friends

Any update for NOC- 1123.
[/size][/size]

My application delivered on 03.12.2014 but as of now I have no information. I am still waiting for payment to be charged from my Creditcard.

Do you guys have any information regarding the last payment charged for 1123 NOC.

Please update??

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SpaceX said:
I am pretty sure the EE will be dominated by PNP applicants since we all know how hard it is to get a job offer form outside Canada.

Of the 779 i bet there will be 740 PNP and 39 odd with job offer.

So all that hope to qualify with EE should focus on PNP requirements first and try to secure a PN invitation
Some of the PNP programs are poorly administered and take a year or more to process. Moreover, they are not properly alligned with the Federal requirements (Ontario Opportunities, for instance, considers IELTS TRF valid for one year since issuance). Consequently, EE stage will take less time than securing provincial nomination, which is ridiculous. If the EE program depends on PNP, the provinces procedures should be streamlined with the Federal ones and processed on the same electronic platform, the way it's done in Australia.

SpaceX

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-14
Nomination.....
17-11-14
File Transfer...
24-12-14
Med's Done....
3rd Line updated 31-01-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/03/15
LANDED..........
October 2015
adisu01 said:
I rcd my gcm report. This was ordered after my second line update. My observation

1. Security and criminality did not even start
2. Eligability review is completed. There are two review one by cic and other one by visa officer
3. Eligability review was done on 24th December and medical and rpf email was requested to send
4. Medical and rpf request was emailed only on jan 10 though a request was made on 24th. It clearly shows email was either scheduled or a different department is responsible
5. Visa information is shared among us . Clearly visible in gcm. Be careful with those who have got us visa rejection. Make sure to mention it else this may fall mis representation
6. Only Foss check is done before mr other than background documents chek

Mr does not mean a safe heaven. It just means your eligability is agreed but your background check can run parallel.

Thanks
S
Hi 2 questions

1:When did you submit your PCC? ( Was it with the MR or before) that may be the case why criminality

And

2: What do you mean by - Only Foss check is done before mr

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
rssr.canada said:
I m also there like us there are lot many with similar timeline.....lets wait out turn will come soon....cheers...god bless us all....
i m august 8 applicant, 2132, per 1 dec, still no update, me also waiting.

yhw9102

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Copenhagen
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO: BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nov. 27 charged
Nomination.....
Dec. 31 PER
AOR Received.
Photo request on Feb. 6, sent on Feb. 11
IELTS Request
Doc. request on June 2, sent on June 10
File Transfer...
SLU July 3, start to process on July 1
Med's Request
waiting.........
Tima69 said:
Guys,

Did you get any updates in your E-CAS? I'm an Aug 27 applicant and got PER on Dec 19 and anxiously waiting for MR, RPRF, PCC email.

Thank you.
Amit
I checked ECAS just now, still only one line.
Requiring new photos is a good thing, at less our applications have been on the table of LVO staff.

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
In my opinion the applicants who have included their PCC with their application file, are waiting for longer time for MR request as compared to NON PCC applicants as VO may be doing the process which is normally done after receiving PCC.
What say you all

AVMP

Dec 1, 2014
Hi Friends,

My App reached 2nd Dec, Applied under NOC 1212 Category, NO NEWS TILL DATE, NO CC being charged.. Anyone having updated information or being waiting for their CC to be charged prior to 2nd Dec.. bit tensed now, will appreciate your input / advise on above concern..

Thanks,

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
BHANU S. said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hello Friends

Any update for NOC- 1123.
[/size][/size]

My application delivered on 03.12.2014 but as of now I have no information. I am still waiting for payment to be charged from my Creditcard.

Do you guys have any information regarding the last payment charged for 1123 NOC.

Please update??
Hi,

1123 is one of those NOCs which has not been charged since long... 22nd,Oct applicant onwards are waiting to get CC/DD charged....

SpaceX

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-14
Nomination.....
17-11-14
File Transfer...
24-12-14
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/03/15
LANDED..........
October 2015
socc3rguy said:
Nice and very logical information brother..!!

But can we be sure that NDVO follows this PATH in general..???
I feel they do in 80% of the cases and that is the reason you may see variation between the MR request timelines between the same NOC and Same week of applicants. More over they tend to focus more on Some Noc as they have filled quickly and are in demand

Then the second delay is mostly with Security check and that is completely up to individual's profile

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
ANYONE FROM NDVO , JUNE APPLICANT , GOT MR TODAY :(

SpaceX

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-14
Nomination.....
17-11-14
File Transfer...
24-12-14
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/03/15
LANDED..........
October 2015
!Dreamland! said:
Seniors please help me.....I have just been promoted as a Senior Manager and I want to update CIC on this. How can I submit my promotion information to CIC? Any help would be highly appreciated :)
1:Do not need to inform them unless you have changed your company completely. (Send it with MR acknowledgement)
2:Ideally send any update with MR PCC RPRF unless have already completed MR and sent.

In your case since you have completed MR then dont bother

AVMP

Dec 1, 2014
Hi Friends,

NEED URGENT HELP..

MY App reached 2nd Dec, Applied under NOC 1212 Category, NO NEWS TILL DATE, NO CC being charged.. Anyone having updated information or being waiting for their CC to be charged prior to 2nd Dec.. BIT TENSED NOW, will appreciate your input / advise on above concern..

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.