+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
canadams said:
hi Guys, quick questions.

My medical was done in october 2014, If all goes well I will get my FWS visa in March.

Does anyone know, by when I have to land in Canada? Generally how much time VO gives you to land in the country after they grant you VISA. What happens, If I am not able to land during that time, can I get extension?
Visa has usually one year validity or validity of passport. I don't think that they provide you extension of the visa.

canadams

Star Member
May 23, 2013
managersonline said:
Visa has usually one year validity or validity of passport. I don't think that they provide you extension of the visa.
thanks for info, One year from which date, date of stamping or date of Medical?

smharry

Jul 9, 2014
What do I need to do to get rid of my agent.
If I fill the 'Use of Representative' form , and remove the agent, do I have to mail the document or I can even email them.

Also, how do I ensure that they start using my email Id , instead of Agent's email Id for further communications.

James21333

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Visa Office......
wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smharry said:
What do I need to do to get rid of my agent.
If I fill the 'Use of Representative' form , and remove the agent, do I have to mail the document or I can even email them.

Also, how do I ensure that they start using my email Id , instead of Agent's email Id for further communications.
Write to your vo after transferring your file

cma.sai.co

Mar 19, 2014
darshmodi said:
I am from India and i have selected NDVO but i think they hv trf my file to Poland
Hi Darshmodi,

Even i got the same email... I selected NDVO as visa office...Dont know why this email has come...Can you throw some light on this??

ANT

Oct 21, 2014
Guys & Gals,

I got the request to submit RPRF; medical email will be sent separately the email states.

Very happy to share this news and wish all the other good luck

Application rcvd : July 12,2014
Per : Nov 12,2014
RPRF & Medical : 02 Feb, 2015
VISA office : LVO (BWJ)

cma.sai.co

Mar 19, 2014
darshmodi said:
UCI: ********
Application No.: **********
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear *****

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/09/26.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca

friends i got AOR from Poland VO today and creating group for the same so if someone join pls PM me
Same email to me... Lets join the group

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
canadams said:
hi Guys, quick questions.

My medical was done in october 2014, If all goes well I will get my FWS visa in March.

Does anyone know, by when I have to land in Canada? Generally how much time VO gives you to land in the country after they grant you VISA. What happens, If I am not able to land during that time, can I get extension?
Visa should be valid for one year after the date of medicals. They do not grant an extension, if the applicant could not land in that period he/she should start all the process again. At least this is what my VO told me...

Dec 19, 2014
dems said:
Hi,

My wife is also pregnant but she's only 1 month pregnant now. We recieved PER 9-Jan-15 and we are still waiting for MR, maybe it will come by march or april. So it is still possible that we can proceed for our medical even though my wife is still 4 months pregnant by that time? Thanks
Hi, I'm in the same situation, got PER and waiting for Medical and pregnant. Does anybody here in the forum knows if how much time does local VO give extension as to the number of days to complete xray and passport for the newborn baby to be submitted to the local VO? Kindly share please...

Dec 19, 2014
hopingmaple123 said:
Hi, I'm in the same situation, got PER and waiting for Medical and pregnant. Does anybody here in the forum knows if how much time does local VO give extension as to the number of days to complete xray and passport for the newborn baby to be submitted to the local VO? Kindly share please...
the question is for the extension after birth of the baby. Please share if you have any idea please.

duanestorey

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Med's Request
01-22-2015
Med's Done....
01-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
When you get the RPRF, can you pay it online ? If so, what's the procedure for notifying CIC that it's paid?

Thanks.

neverbackdown

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-2014
Nomination.....
November-2014
Med's Request
Feb-2015
Med's Done....
Feb-2015
Strange fact but true for all applicants. Just want to share my experience and hope few people might agree with me who have applied thru NDVO

While I used to wait for credit card charging, I was not able to work in office after 5.30 p.m and was awake till 2.30 p.m.

These days I am not able to work in office from 9.30 a.m till 4.30 p.m.

I am quite sure that people who have applied through VO other than NDVO ae also experiencing the same

Status
Not open for further replies.