+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2014
hopingmaple123 said:
the question is for the extension after birth of the baby. Please share if you have any idea please.
Does local VO give you 30 days deadline to complete all medical requirement s(like only the xray of the pregnant women if not done yet) and as well as the other documents and new baby passport? I asked because I know that it would take a month to even get the birth certificate after giving birth. I wonder if Local VO would give you extensions. Please share if any has any experience about this situation.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
darshmodi said:
I am from India and i have selected NDVO but i think they hv trf my file to Poland
Another Indian forumite, aks2010, sent me a PM saying his file was also transferred to Warsaw!! This is unbelievable, they are transferring files away from New Delhi.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Look at this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-there-any-case-where-fsw-application-is-sent-to-wrong-visa-office-t268496.0.html;msg3990890#msg3990890

A 3rd applicant from India - file also sent to Warsaw.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
cma.sai.co said:
Hi Darshmodi,

Even i got the same email... I selected NDVO as visa office...Dont know why this email has come...Can you throw some light on this??
4th applicant from India.

I guess they saw NDVO is not able to handle all those files and they have chosen a calmer VO. Warsaw currently handles Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Tajikistan , Uzbekistan.

I haven't seen many applicants from those places.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Guys , this is good as warsaw handles very less applications as compared to NDVO - this will provide faster processing for applicants..

goodluck

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
terki said:
Guys , this is good as warsaw handles very less applications as compared to NDVO - this will provide faster processing for applicants..

goodluck
Not necessarily. Look at the timelines in the global spreadsheet. P.S. I'm processed by Warsaw too.

ANMOLKOHLI

Jan 26, 2015
RomanSPb said:
Not necessarily. Look at the timelines in the global spreadsheet. P.S. I'm processed by Warsaw too.
hi can anyone please share date of latest dd charged, and date of file submission. ... thanks

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
abhinay.natraj said:
Got my passport delivered!! woooo!Canada here I come..
Congrats dude

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
as instructed in the email of PPR from lvo, I have today booked a Pre departure orientation session in Karachi at regent plaza hotel from IOM COA Islamabad. it is sponsored by CIC. it will be on sunday feb 8. only registered applicants can participate in it.

who else is attending.....common guys.....all who have received PPR.....get registered and participate, in that way we can meet each other and can share info before departing to Canada.......we can be of great help to each other in coming days.

its a free session, registration is free.......but only registered can attend. session is from morning till evening. share ur info who else is participating.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Mianb Adi said:
hi mates . i have called them today in the (Kinghtsbridge Doctor centre) then are doing medical in london for canada. my first question was
1; what you do when some is pregnent like (1,2,3,4) months.
ANS. was we just don't do the xray and put you on hold until birth of baby. but it depends on you either you want to do xray as well or not if you want then we do it at the same time with an extra covring sheet. and if you dont want we dont do it . the your case should b pending and reopen after the baby birth.
2: my next question was how much % of risk to do xray during pregnant .
ASN : very minimum % of risk . so its depend on you you want to do or not. if you do not want you case can b late 1 year . and if you do at same time . then we just send you normal report to them. Thats it . hope it helps for you . ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I don't know which doc said that there is very minimum percent of risk for developing baby if mother goes under x rays..........I think that was not even a doc.

seriously......the damage is done at cellular level.......don't put the life of upcoming in danger by doing x rays......x rays are not recommended by docs for pregnant women. please take serious advice from some professional....don't do it just for sake of saving some months. get help on this thing before proceeding, it can become a regret of lifetime!

Dec 19, 2014
canadamylove said:
I don't know which doc said that there is very minimum percent of risk for developing baby if mother goes under x rays..........I think that was not even a doc.

seriously......the damage is done at cellular level.......don't put the life of upcoming in danger by doing x rays......x rays are not recommended by docs for pregnant women. please take serious advice from some professional....don't do it just for sake of saving some months. get help on this thing before proceeding, it can become a regret of lifetime!
after giving birth, does the local VO give you a deadline to submit all required documents for the new born baby?

abhinay.natraj

May 7, 2014
Guys, I have a valid visitor visa and got the Confirmation of PR issued on the passport. Can i still enter as a visitor if i want to delay the landing ??

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
RomanSPb said:
You are right. According to the SS, Warsaw is even slower than NDVO :/

Status
Not open for further replies.