+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
vinaj said:
That is superfast.......

Plz update the SS
Average from the 5 applicants from SPVO that received PER in January is 21 days from PER -> MR. Super fast indeed :). And MR came before Second Line on a few cases.

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
idefix said:
Average from the 5 applicants from SPVO that received PER in January is 21 days from PER -> MR. Super fast indeed :). And MR came before Second Line on a few cases.
SP is working fast. Our vo is still in may and june apps for mr. God bless.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
ANT said:
Guys & Gals,

I got the request to submit RPRF; medical email will be sent separately the email states.

Very happy to share this news and wish all the other good luck

Application rcvd : July 12,2014
Per : Nov 12,2014
RPRF & Medical : 02 Feb, 2015
VISA office : LVO (BWJ)
Congrats from which country did u apply?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
Hoping to hear MR report from you soon Idefix! +1
PS: Told'ya EE would suck ;)

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Hoping to hear MR report from you soon Idefix! +1
PS: Told'ya EE would suck ;)
Yes, you were right! It sucks big time so far!

I admit that with my score I hoped to be in the first draw, but only applicants with job offers were called. And they didn't even released the statistics they promised, or the date of the next draw.

But I didn't give up on EE yet. I hope it wil get better on the next draws. But SPVO is so fast I may get MR before the next draw.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
Yes, you were right! It sucks big time so far!

I admit that with my score I hoped to be in the first draw, but only applicants with job offers were called. And they didn't even released the statistics they promised, or the date of the next draw.

But I didn't give up on EE yet. I hope it wil get better on the next draws. But SPVO is so fast I may get MR before the next draw.
Of course, you will get MR in late February.

EE equals to getting rid of overseas applicants for good, IMHO. Inland guys won't benefit much as well, as some PNP are ridiculously ineffective too and w/o a nomination or JO that grant 600 points the chances of ITA amount to neel.

NewtoPRGuru1

Jan 13, 2015
Hi All,
I see lot of updates about landing in Canada/ crossing the border to get the PR... I'm expecting my passports back this week and planning for Feb end visit to Canada.. Initially I was considering to take a flight to Toronto, but I guess crossing the border by road is easier... Could you please address my below questions?

- I'm in CA, USA...Is there a way I can take the road option from Seattle? If so, what is the name of the place where I'll cross the border?
- Will they return back the passports immediately? I'm planning to give my friend's address in Toronto for sending the PR as I have to come back to US and settle stuffs before I can move to Canada? I'm on H1B visa..
- How long should I stay in Canada? If there is no restriction, I'd come back the next day itself or even the same day.

Any help on this would be great. I saw few reference of 'peace arch point of entry canada near Vancouver' but they were dated old.. Any new experience or information would be of great help... Anyone else from West coast planning the same?

Boso

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC Finally announced its 1st Express Entry draws.

Number of invitations issued :779
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited :886 points

This round of invitations included Express Entry candidates from the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class and Provincial Nominee Program.

This clearly shows they won't entertain candidates without an arranged employment or PNP.

Good Luck to all candidates like me !!!

kringles72

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Hi guys,

Anyone who tried changing their NOC after they submitted their documents? What have you done to change NOC? Thanks a lot!

SGMLA-CANApp

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28-01-2015
evenme said:
Today we received MR !!!

SPVO is flying with our apps (there were 2 more friends with MR today and similar timeline)!
Wow congrats that was fast! Hope we will be the next one :)

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
kringles72 said:
Hi guys,

Anyone who tried changing their NOC after they submitted their documents? What have you done to change NOC? Thanks a lot!
You can't change the NOC of your application - that will stay the same until your PR is issued.

However, you can change jobs and go to another NOC without any problem. Just remember to update the VO about it.

kringles72

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
idefix said:
You can't change the NOC of your application - that will stay the same until your PR is issued.

However, you can change jobs and go to another NOC without any problem. Just remember to update the VO about it.
Thanks idefix!

+1 for you.

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015
evenme said:
Today we received MR !!!

SPVO is flying with our apps (there were 2 more friends with MR today and similar timeline)!
Wow! No way! Congrats.

cusoonCA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Nomination.....
per: 21-12-2014
When is it better to inform LVO of change of marital status, before or after MR? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.