+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
cooldim84 said:
Dear friends,

I asked this question in this theead before and didn't get a satisfying answer from anyone. So i am reposting this question here. Please let me know your insights about the below questions.

Am i right to say If someone's CC charged means that his application is complete and CIC officers has already checked the candidate's job description match to the 80% of the lead statement of the NOC and after checking that only they charge the candidate's credit card?

Is there any chance that the CIC officers will charge the CC first and then later they check the candidate's job description (JD provided by the company including the jobs he performs in the work) and if it's found that it doesnt match with the 70%-80% of the lead statement and so the candidate will receive a NER?

Really appreciate your answers in clearing my above doubts.

Thank you all in advance.
Yes, there is a chance. Prior to charge, only completeness check and a first review of the Applications is done.

The real review happens after the charge. But there aren't many NERs. 5% maybe?

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Guys, I know this is Federal Skilled Worker forum, but the first draw of Express Entry is out.

They were very restrictive. They only called applicants with LMIA (job offer) or Provincial Nominee.

There was a total of 779 ITAs and minimal score was 886.

fswp2014applicant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Powai, Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 26-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Oct-2014
Med's Request
24-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
13-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015 (planned)
First Express Entry draw held, 779 ppl have been invited to apply, who have points equal to or more than 886.

Good move as per me, not to invite too many, as they still have backlogs to clear, which they targeted to clear by Dec 2014, and obviously have not been able to...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-express#mi-express

Ottawa, January 31, 2015

CHRIS ALEXANDER
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (January 31, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on January 31, 2015 and ending on February 1, 2015 is 779.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on January 31, 2015 at 11:59:48 UTC, have been assigned a total of 886 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

drngopal

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
LazyBoy7199 said:
Hi drngopal, I'm no senior but I believe as your ECAS status says In Process, so you are in d safe zone! Also, you might want to check your spam/junk mail (in case you haven't already done so).

It may also happen that the CIC officer who entered ur email ID in the system might have done a mistake and hence the email never got delivered (I say this because there is a letter wrong in my address that displays in ECAS i.e. human error)

Cheers,
LazyBoy7199
Hi LazyBoy7199,
Than you so much for helping me in dealing with this situation. +1 to you. I addressed it to seniors because they have massive amounts of experience in advising people in this forum and surely they would have come across someone in a similar situation. Your explanation is quite possible. But in my case I cannot do anything about it because I applied through an immigration attorney and with their load of other cases all they can say is, please wait. Guys I just have to wait it out.

Regards,
Drngopal

drngopal

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
idefix said:
Hey drngopal,

It's a very good sign that you have your 1st line on ECAS. If you had gotten NER, your ECAS would have gone offline.

A few possibilities:

1. A few applications go through revision of a senior officer, for quality control reasons. This may take some time. If I'm not mistaken, I saw an applicant that took 5,5 months for PER, on NOC 0013 which is a very cool NOC. But he got his PER nonetheless, so everything ended well.

2. You missed the PER e-mail. I've seen a couple of cases like that, when the applicant had already given up and all of a sudden he got his MR, without getting PER.

Best thing to do in your case: raise a CSE if you haven't done it already. Instructions on the CSE SS on my signature.

Good luck!!
Hi Idefix,
As always your help is much appreciated. Very clear. I was thinking of the same but hearing it from you settles it. I cannot do the email because I applied through an immigration attorney. Guess I just have to wait. Thanks again. +1 to you.

Best regards,
Drngopal

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
drngopal said:
Hi Idefix,
As always your help is much appreciated. Very clear. I was thinking of the same but hearing it from you settles it. I cannot do the email because I applied through an immigration attorney. Guess I just have to wait. Thanks again. +1 to you.

Best regards,
Drngopal
Why can't you raise a CSE, even if you applied through a lawyer?

It is not necessary to send from the mail on the application. It can be from you mail as long as you have all the information requested on the CSE SS.

asalehin

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed 23 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
God knows only
Med's Request
God knows only
Med's Done....
God knows only
Interview........
God knows only
Passport Req..
God knows only
VISA ISSUED...
God knows only
LANDED..........
God knows only
Dear friends,

I have withdrawn the money from my bank account after taking statement. Because I borrowed this money. Will it be a problem? When they will check my POF again? Experts plz reply.....

kroduk

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Chandigarh, India
Hi

I have an urgent query. would be a great help if someone can guide

I am done with my MR/RPRF/PCC but not yet sent it to the NDVO. For certain reasons I have been advised by PSK to get my passport renewed which can take upto 25 days. But I have to send my documents by 24th Feb to NDVO

My query is - should I send the current documents as they are and explain about the requirement to get passport renewed , then wait for their response?
Or should I hold back PCC/RPRF for now and ask for an extension to submit them once I get my new passport number ?

Feel free to PM me

Thanks and Regards

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
asalehin said:
Dear friends,

I have withdrawn the money from my bank account after taking statement. Because I borrowed this money. Will it be a problem? When they will check my POF again? Experts plz reply.....
No there will not be a problem all they may can ask you again for the POF.

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
kroduk said:
Hi

I have an urgent query. would be a great help if someone can guide

I am done with my MR/RPRF/PCC but not yet sent it to the NDVO. For certain reasons I have been advised by PSK to get my passport renewed which can take upto 25 days. But I have to send my documents by 24th Feb to NDVO

My query is - should I send the current documents as they are and explain about the requirement to get passport renewed , then wait for their response?
Or should I hold back PCC/RPRF for now and ask for an extension to submit them once I get my new passport number ?

As your passport is not expired yet you can send them the required documents immediately and send the new passport later on.
Or you can ask them for little more time to send all the required documents.
But my dear you should be preemptive and apply for urgent passport service which you can have in a week or so.

Feel free to PM me

Thanks and Regards

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
kitchie said:
When do I need to inform vo of my change of status, before mr or after mr? Thanks
What status are you talking about? Any important change should be inform as soon as possible (marriage, divorce, new child...)

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
idefix said:
Guys, I know this is Federal Skilled Worker forum, but the first draw of Express Entry is out.

They were very restrictive. They only called applicants with LMIA (job offer) or Provincial Nominee.

There was a total of 779 ITAs and minimal score was 886.
WTF??!!!! I agree with fswp2014applicant, they might have done this because the don't want to increase the number of applications to review while they still have a lot of applicants of FSW 2014 in queue. Or they just want to see how the new system works...

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
got my mr and rprf 3 days before
doing medical one more time on monday
just made the EE profile yesterday for fun
today i got the invitation from cic to apply
hahaha
what a beautiful new year
best luck to who ever waiting to hear from cic :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
779 ppl picked in the first draw of EE. I have few questions

1. When will the next draw be? Have CIC clarified how many draws they will do in a year? Or is it only one per year?

2. Are all these people having job offer? I wonder what kind of positions are these where employers are willing to wait for 6 months, and still have to hope that candidate clears the immigration process and makes it to them finally.

3. I have no idea about EE. Are their any riders and condition apply here for those 779 people (like clear ielts, medical, pcc,etc) or they are already through with all these steps?

snavneet

Dec 7, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2014
Nomination.....
30-Sept-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
22-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
07-May-2015
snavneet said:
Kindly help me with this query..I had posted my doubt 2 days ago in the forum but have not received any reply.

My 3rd line has been updated, my medicals were received by NDVO on 18th Dec.

I reside in Dubai n I want to know that when I get a request for passport submission for visa stamp, can I get my passport stamped at Dubai
? or do I need to go to Delhi? Being the Principal Applicant do I personally need to go to Delhi or can my spouse take our passports to apply through VFS?

My daughter is studying in Canada. Can she submit her passport in Canada for visa stamping? or do all passports of the Principal Applicant n his dependents have to be submitted at the same visa office together?

Thanking you in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.