+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYo2926

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ========> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
In Mumbai we get in 3-4 hours provided your police verification is uploaded in their system.

I got twice within aforesaid stated time frame.

Apply online
Walk-in to the PSK where prior appointment is not required. In Mumbai - Andheri and Malad.
Time for Walk-in - 9.00Am to 10.30 Am.

You will get PCC in few hours.

Thanks

Diezelglax said:
Interesting to read about Delhi Police's online system. Does anyone know whether it's similar for Pune or should I continue with the Passport site's PCC option as the PSK is very close to my house.

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
intellibug said:
Hi,

I m new to this forum.

My documents were received by CIC on November 13, 2014.

NOC 1111

No news as yet. Payment made through draft, can't check from the money changer who prepared the draft as its a tedious process.

I m from Pakistan and a canadian accounting degree holder.

Any encouraging comments?
Wait for at least 3 or 4 complete months before you could hear anything from CIC for the first time.
The money changer/issuer of DD shall able to track his instrument whether it is paid off or not, even if it is tedious job.

All the best.

Bahramzp

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
idefix said:
Have you gotten you UCI number? Can you access ECAS?

To me it means you are through completeness check (they recognize your file), and I'm not sure if you are charged or not. Could you check with your
Unfortunately, i have no access to the bank to check the payment. I have my UCI but nothing in ECAS. But what is the file number mentioned in the letter?

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Bahramzp said:
Unfortunately, i have no access to the bank to check the payment. I have my UCI but nothing in ECAS. But what is the file number mentioned in the letter?
In your PER email you will have your UCI number and Application Number. You already have those.

You will have to wait then, but keep checking ECAS. Once it goes live, you will now your payment will have been cashed. And from 4-10 days after ECAS goes live you will get your PER - that is true for most applicants.

abu-obaid

May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest (Transferred From AMMAN VO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-4-2014
Nomination.....
18-06-2014
File Transfer...
04-08-2014
Med's Request
13-1-2015
Passport Req..
Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug-2015
LANDED..........
Nov-2015
Bucharest VO asked me or Medical
my wife is Pregnant expecting baby delivery in first of May

my questions ...
1. i want to postpone the medical until the delivery, so can i postpone the medical for the whole family or just my wife?
2. if i do it on 1-2-2015, and she do it on 1-6-2015 , then the visa expiry when we will get it will be 1-2-2016 not 1-6-2015 right ?
3. if i proceed with the medical for my wife , and inform the VO when i get passport request that she is pregnant, this will not stop them from issuing the visa ?
4. if i do the medical and got the visa but did not travel before the delivery , and deliver the baby outside Canada , what will happen ?
5. if i postpone my wife medical and deliver the baby outside Canada , what will happen ( new forms , new fund proof , medical for the new baby) ?

thanks for help

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I got my medicals done on monday 19th Jan at Fortis Hospital Bangalore. Later i called them and check about the status of uploading my medicals to CIC and they told me that it has been done on 20th Jan.

On seeing 3rd line not updated few days i called them again about the status of medicals they told me that there was some network issue due to which the website was operating very slow and report upload was not successful so they resubmitted it again on 24th Jan.

My 3rd line is not updated yet, so i called them again and now they told me that re submission was not successful on 24th Jan as well, so they resubmit it again on 30th Jan.

Not sure if it is common.

Did anyone out there experience same problem?

James21333

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Visa Office......
wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bahramzp said:
??? Pls give guidelines, realy worried
??? ???

Guys help pls

I am 26 Nov applicant on NOC 5125 with DD payment. I had sent an email to CIO and below MSG RCVD today. what they mean by this email? In what stage am i ? Any problems?

"
Good Morning.

File# E0002..........

Your file is with our office and is pending completion of initial review. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
It means your file is under first step completeness check. It is taking normally 60-70 days after file received at CIO.

shah81

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
09-10-2014
Med's Request
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2015 ( 3rd line update: 12-May-2015)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision Made:25 July 2015, PPR: 29 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-July-2015, pp sent: 30-july, pp received: 12 aug
LANDED..........
15-Aug-2015
How much time it takes to update the third ECAS line Medical result received?

Medicals done on 10th January and confirmed with hospital that medical results already sent to CIC.

getting bit worried abt this. Also do CIC extend deadline for submitting PCC? yes then how much more time they give

Thanks & Regards
Shah B

siamu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
ttman said:
don't scare me bro :eek: . .. You think I should write to them. .. Secondly the good part is I have stamps and visa on that page that I have already mentioned in my travel information. ..
Renew and send the photocopies along with an updated form (which has your pp no., eye color, height etc.) with your info (UCI no.) to LVO's new address and explain to them that you want to update. Also, send them an email too. I did the same and they took just 7 days to update their records.

Aun

Jan 14, 2015
Karachi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can CIC cross check the amount mentioned on bank statement and the actual amount in my account? Please advise.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Aun said:
Can CIC cross check the amount mentioned on bank statement and the actual amount in my account? Please advise.
They can't ask the bank to give them the statement directly, if that is the question.

They may however ask for several bank statements showing the funds where always there.

ghanu28

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
gaurav jaswal said:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I got my medicals done on monday 19th Jan at Fortis Hospital Bangalore. Later i called them and check about the status of uploading my medicals to CIC and they told me that it has been done on 20th Jan.

On seeing 3rd line not updated few days i called them again about the status of medicals they told me that there was some network issue due to which the website was operating very slow and report upload was not successful so they resubmitted it again on 24th Jan.

My 3rd line is not updated yet, so i called them again and now they told me that re submission was not successful on 24th Jan as well, so they resubmit it again on 30th Jan.

Not sure if it is common.

Did anyone out there experience same problem?
Hi gaurav...dont worry
it took 15 days in my case to reflect 3rd line in ECAS
so dont panic and just chill

James21333

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Visa Office......
wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aun said:
Yes !! Anytime in the process CIO or vo can check your claimed account balance.
It is advisable to maintain it through out the process but some people are wighdrw it after medical.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
James21333 said:
Yes !! Anytime in the process CIO or vo can check your claimed account balance.
It is advisable to maintain it through out the process but some people are wighdrw it after medical.
They can ask you yes. They can't check it directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.