+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahramzp

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Guys help pls

I am 26 Nov applicant on NOC 5125 with DD payment. I had sent an email to CIO and below MSG RCVD today. what they mean by this email? In what stage am i ? Any problems?

"
Good Morning.

File# E0002..........

Your file is with our office and is pending completion of initial review. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

MASHUDANWAR

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 SEPTEMBER 2014
Nomination.....
09 JANUARY 2015
AOR Received.
13 FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
01 APRIL 2015
Med's Done....
02 APRIL 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
GOT PP 11 JUNE 2015 (ISSUE 20/5/15)
LANDED..........
INSAALLAH
cvabugs said:
Hello guys please help me here , URGENT NEED TO REPLY VO ASAP

I am TOTALLY CONFUSED , MY local VO asked for an explanation for large sums of Deposit as proof of Funds ,
The funds are transfferd from my grandmothers Bank account AS A GIFT, i dont need to repay them

can i send VO an affidavit stating that the amount is gift and no need to return and also they have a Charted accountant so would like to get a letter from him confirming the source of funds for them is from a legal source etc . is that OK Does VO accept this or do i need to send anything more .

Please help me ASAP .

Thanks

I THINK NO PROBLEM. YOU MAY GET IT FROM YOUR PARENT/MAY SELL YOUR LAND.................... DOES NOT MATTER FROM WHERE YOU GOT. NOW THE MONEY IS YOURS OR NOT THIS IS THE FACT I THINK. YOU SHOULD PROOF IT THAT THIS IS YOUR MONEY.
cvabugs

snavneet

Dec 7, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2014
Nomination.....
30-Sept-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
22-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
07-May-2015
Kindly help me with this query..I had posted my doubt 2 days ago in the forum but have not received any reply.

My 3rd line has been updated, my medicals were received by NDVO on 18th Dec.

I reside in Dubai n I want to know that when I get a request for passport submission for visa stamp, can I get my passport stamped at Dubai
? or do I need to go to Delhi? Being the Principal Applicant do I personally need to go to Delhi or can my spouse take our passports to apply through VFS?

My daughter is studying in Canada. Can she submit her passport in Canada for visa stamping? or do all passports of the Principal Applicant n his dependents have to be submitted at the same visa office together?

Thanking you in advance...

Diezelglax

Jan 5, 2015
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
10-04-2015
Interesting to read about Delhi Police's online system. Does anyone know whether it's similar for Pune or should I continue with the Passport site's PCC option as the PSK is very close to my house.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
LazyBoy7199 said:
Hi drngopal, I'm no senior but I believe as your ECAS status says In Process, so you are in d safe zone! Also, you might want to check your spam/junk mail (in case you haven't already done so).

It may also happen that the CIC officer who entered ur email ID in the system might have done a mistake and hence the email never got delivered (I say this because there is a letter wrong in my address that displays in ECAS i.e. human error)

Cheers,
LazyBoy7199
To add the sender to the safe list , what is the sender ID of PER email ?

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
drngopal said:
Hi diplomatru/Idefix/Canol or other seniors please give your opinion on this. Thank you so much for your reply!
Hey drngopal,

It's a very good sign that you have your 1st line on ECAS. If you had gotten NER, your ECAS would have gone offline.

A few possibilities:

1. A few applications go through revision of a senior officer, for quality control reasons. This may take some time. If I'm not mistaken, I saw an applicant that took 5,5 months for PER, on NOC 0013 which is a very cool NOC. But he got his PER nonetheless, so everything ended well.

2. You missed the PER e-mail. I've seen a couple of cases like that, when the applicant had already given up and all of a sudden he got his MR, without getting PER.

Best thing to do in your case: raise a CSE if you haven't done it already. Instructions on the CSE SS on my signature.

Good luck!!

pharm

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 22, 2014
Nomination.....
September 15, 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
October 16, 2014
Med's Request
October 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 1, 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 09, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 21, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Dear Friends,

We got our passports with visa and CoPRs this morning. Thanks to everyone in this forum :)

Our passports and CoPR are valid until the expiration date of my passport, Aug 2015 and we planning to land by car to Canada in May 2015( just three month before expiration date of CoPR). Would this be a problem? Seniors please share your thoughts?

We applied to get new passports and we will get those new ones in March 2015( very long processing time at our embassy). Could we land with our previous passports( before exp date of CoPR) and also we will have new passports at the same

I am just worried about the 6 months validity period that current passport will not have by May 2015

Seniors please share your thoughts

australianpunjabi

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Singh27 said:
I got the 2 line update on 23rd jan and MR on 27th.
As far i had ready across the forum ... we need to send the updated application documents also... so will request that you also try to find it out and let me know and incase i get to know anything i wll also let you know abt it .. you can PM inbox t
Ok dear... thanks ... will try to find out about other docs will let u know... and u also plz keep me updated..

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
pharm said:
Dear Friends,

We got our passports with visa and CoPRs this morning. Thanks to everyone in this forum :)

Our passports and CoPR are valid until the expiration date of my passport, Aug 2015 and we planning to land by car to Canada in May 2015( just three month before expiration date of CoPR). Would this be a problem? Seniors please share your thoughts?

We applied to get new passports and we will get those new ones in March 2015( very long processing time at our embassy). Could we land with our previous passports( before exp date of CoPR) and also we will have new passports at the same

I am just worried about the 6 months validity period that current passport will not have by May 2015

Seniors please share your thoughts
Hey pharm,

Great news! Congratulations!

You can land until Aug 2015 without any problem. Your visa is a Single Entry Visa and will be invalidated when you land, confirming your Permanent Residency.

You don't need the 6 months validity - that's usually the case for tourist visas. Your plan to land in May 2015 is perfect.

Tab1

May 10, 2014
I did my medicals 70 days ago and I still haven't got a 3rd line. No one's replying to my emails either.

I sent the Medical Info Sheets. Is a wait this long normal or does this mean something's wrong?

I appreciate your help.
ibmazid said:
I believe this means they're doing background checks now after medicals. It might take upto 4 months.

Keep hope alive
On average 3rd line takes 7 to 10 days to be updated after the medical.
Which shows it does not get added on the completion of background checks because that is a lengthy process.

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015
Pretty Ghost said:
Congrats tech2015 ....U over-passed me, look at my timeline below:

NOC 20132, App filed 15th Aug, PER 04th Dec.....

U r a lucky pick bro...

thanks and good luck to u...
now waiting for MR......

Tab1

May 10, 2014
HDG said:
I am happy for those who have got the MR, RPRF and PPR

Just have one question, post christmas and new year leaves why is it that NDVO focusing only on Files recvd
in July and so on.

Why are they ignoring the files that have reached in May and June and which have reached mid way.

All are just waiting that the VO has some mercy and looks at the files reached in May and June.
If it had only one file or two, I could have understood that there is some issue with the files or BGV.
But not so many people could have BGV or file related issues.

Highly upset the way NDVO is processing
Can someone explain what it means exactly?

RK29824

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2132 & 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
27-Nov-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
16-Feb-2015 (2nd Line)
Med's Request
3-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
8-Sept-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2016
Diezelglax said:
Interesting to read about Delhi Police's online system. Does anyone know whether it's similar for Pune or should I continue with the Passport site's PCC option as the PSK is very close to my house.
There is no such systme in Pune....go to Pune PSK...I did same....I have received PCC on same day of appointment.

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015
kirantejoday said:
Congrats , too much early then expected for this date.
Thanks, hope for the best,,
waiting for MR.......
Good luck to ur application....

Status
Not open for further replies.