+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
paragbabar said:
Hi George,

Like that.. PR= Patience Recognised
I see a post from sarathoub... I don't think that CIC will transfer applications to express entry automatically. What's your view?

Parag
Please refer my previous post. you will find the answer. Information is totally fake and it is not going to happen.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Singh27

May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
29/11/2014
Med's Request
27/01/2015
Med's Done....
06/02/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/6/2015
LANDED..........
11/07/2015
australianpunjabi said:
Hello Singh sahb ji ,

My timeline matches yours ...
As my application reached on same date..
But I havnt received MR yet..
And my condition is exactly same as yours ... as I have been blessed with a baby recently...
U just have to send the Birth certificate and passport and revised POF to the VO..

When your second line got updated ?
I got the 2 line update on 23rd jan and MR on 27th.
As far i had ready across the forum ... we need to send the updated application documents also... so will request that you also try to find it out and let me know and incase i get to know anything i wll also let you know abt it .. you can PM inbox t

almudawy

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing/hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER: February,7
IELTS Request
Sent with app
A chinese guy just reported that his CC got charged few mints ago,
Rcvd: dec. 10
Noc: 0112

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
cvabugs said:
Hello ,

I have received an email from CIC to give them an explation for the large deposit in the proof of funds i have shown them.

That was the amount i sent to india in small portions for doing some investment . My grandfather is an ex assistant genral manager of SBI ,and he has good knowledge on investments. So he helped me out in investing the money. since i needed the money to be shown in an account for the proof of funds, he had deposited the money i sent for investment into my account.
Im thinking to write the same thing as the explanation for the proof of funds. Also, have a letter from my grandmother that she had deposited the money into my account

Will that be sufficient
You mus be having some sort of investment certificates in ur name and also the remittance reciepts for amounts forwarded to india. Include as much documents as you can with ur explanation

alisufyan

Jan 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-09-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Submitted along with Application
One of our grp member with NOC 2232 app date 10th dec wwith CC mode got charged today

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
nbaloach said:
Hello

There is an error on part of CIC with regard to payment of fee (FSW 2014 application), which resulted in return of my application.

Can someone refer me some good lawyer for resolution of this matter.
Which mistake? Please specify.

mohit.toshniwal

Nov 3, 2014
Bangalore, Karnataka
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
mohit.toshniwal said:
Out of this topic but can someone tell me what does Pre-Assessed means in our forum left side details.
I have seen it even in the excel sheet.
Is this something like self assessment, consultant doing an assessment or is there an actual procedure for pre-assessment for applicants?
BUMP

Dpk80

Jan 23, 2015
isethiz said:
Hi Forum,

could you please share if there are members of forum with more than 20 days of second line update and no Medicals yet. Is it normal in case of NDVO. What percent of people are getting medicals in a week from second line? Majority or they are in minority. Is it normal for NDVO to take 3 weeks or more after second line to update Medicals. Could you guys with this kind of timeline of more than 3 weeks after second line update and still waiting for Medicals share their timeline or experience if these people are subject to physical or telephonic verification or interview? Please Guys share your experience if 3 weeks after second line and still no medicals is normal with NDVO.
The second line of mine is updated at 30 december.... More than 4 weeks ago... Still waiting for MR.. NDVO is testing our patience.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Continuing…… Collected information from various sources….

[size=20pt]Regarding Background Checks: Standard Documentation Checks

• During the PER stage documents background check is done which is an indication is the ECAS that shows ”In Progress".

• All documents been checked & the NOC being tallied against FSW.

• Officer finds the case eligible for Canadian PR, the case becomes Accepted; and then it goes for standard background checks, like Experience, Qualifications, Adaptability, Language, Qualitative Considerations etc.

• If file is well presented and the enclosures are guaranteed by quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of actually calling the employers, references etc.

• If there are any concerns of applicant is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny like calling, visiting etc. or might ask for an Interview.

- Outcome: When fully satisfied, then go for Medical Request.
- ECAS: Continues to Show In Process.

Regarding Background Checks: Security & Criminality Checks

• Most of case it commences after the medical results are submitted to the CIC/VO.
  • This is a major activity, mainly concerning any Political, Socio-Economical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc.

• This is a time consuming stage and something serious, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police, etc…

• Many things are considered here... the number of countries visited, Applicant coming from certain countries, ex-Servicemen including Law Enforcement services, Prolonged stay in a country with or without sufficient documents to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, Name (?), Inter-Religion /Nationality Marriages etc.

• If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the final review stage.

• If there are any red flags, the case goes into a spin. Then file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything. However, a point to be noted is that PA can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

- Outcome: Only upon security clearance applicant receives the PPR.
- ECAS: Still In Process, but 'Medical Results Received' inside.

The Process at a glance:

Stage-1: [CIC stage]
  • Send Initial Apps + Processing Fees to CIO-NS
  • Qualitative Check
  • Issue of PER

Stage-2: [CHC/VO stage onwards]
  • Send Full Docs + RPRF to the Local Visa Office
  • File on Queue
  • ECAS: "Received by Visa Office"
  • Eligibility Check
  • Issue of AOR
  • Background Check
  • Issue of Additional docs Request [if any]
  • ECAS: "In Process"
  • Send Additional Documents
  • Issue of MR

Stage-3: MR + RPRF Sent

• ECAS: "Medical Results Received."
  • Issue of PPR*
  • Send Passport(s)
  • Security Check
  • Visa(s) Stamped
  • ECAS: "Decision Made"
  • The MR & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/COPR
  • Landing at the POE
  • ECAS: "Completed".

Edwin sam

Dec 3, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
PER 01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
05-02-2015
Med's Request
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by October 2015
Dpk80 said:
The second line of mine is updated at 30 december.... More than 4 weeks ago... Still waiting for MR.. NDVO is testing our patience.
I received my PER mail on Dec 1st, yet to get any mail for MR,so dont worry... there are lot of people in the same boat

cvabugs

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hello guys please help me here , URGENT NEED TO REPLY VO ASAP

I am TOTALLY CONFUSED , MY local VO asked for an explanation for large sums of Deposit as proof of Funds ,
The funds are transfferd from my grandmothers Bank account AS A GIFT, i dont need to repay them

can i send VO an affidavit stating that the amount is gift and no need to return and also they have a Charted accountant so would like to get a letter from him confirming the source of funds for them is from a legal source etc . is that OK Does VO accept this or do i need to send anything more .

Please help me ASAP .

Thanks
cvabugs

guramar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
SAS nagar MOHALI
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 0211
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 June 2013
IELTS Request
with docs
Med's Request
17 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
22 Dec 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
with Medicals
VISA ISSUED...
wAITING
palakpatel911 said:
guramar | My comments in Green

Sorry for your news:
thanks palakpatel for your response...

you said that my inadmissibility could get off...to whom i have to send cover letter and when..after 2 years???? or now

maratgohar

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 17-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
cvabugs said:

I am TOTALLY CONFUSED , MY local VO asked for an explanation for large sums of Deposit as proof of Funds ,
The funds are transfferd from my grandmothers Bank account AS A GIFT, i dont need to repay them

can i send VO an affidavit stating that the amount is gift and no need to return and also they have a Charted accountant so would like to get a letter from him confirming the source of funds for them is from a legal source etc . is that OK Does VO accept this or do i need to send anything more .

Please help me ASAP .

Thanks
cvabugs
how much do you mean by saying large amount? I put on my account twice the sum they request will this be a problem?

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
cvabugs said:

Please help me ASAP .

Thanks
cvabugs
Get an affidavit from the grandmother saying that this is a gift and is for yours to keep indefinitely. Get this affidavit notarized and send it to the VO. Also, show the source from which the grandmother got the money (bank account/property sale etc).

I am surprised though, if you had large sum deposits in your account then why did you send the statements showing the deposits in the first place? large sum deposits without a verifiable source are suspicious and therefore should be accompanied by proof that the money is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.