+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
inspectorbharat, congratulations bro. wish you all the luck :)
God bless

Hope NDVO learns something from LVO :D :D :p

inspectorbharat said:
LVO
22nd May Applicant
PER 11 Sept
PCC 29th Sept
Medical and PPR1 16 JAN
RPRF 28th Jan
Decision Made 31st Jan

kirantejoday

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30.03.2015 And 3 rd line update on 08.04.2015
Passport Req..
28.05.2015 and DM on also 28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
passport submitted on 3 June and received on 13 June
LANDED..........
Landed in Canada OCT 2015
Congrats , too much early then expected for this date.

tech2015 said:
Hi friends,

today my second line updated
" we started processing your application on 28th January, 2015" :)

waiting for MR, RPRF........... I have already sent PCC along with application.

Normally how long they take for MR

my time line

NOC 2132, NDVO
Application date - 18 aug 2014,
DD en cash - 17 Nov 2014
PER - 09 dec 2014
AOR - 28 Jan 2015

Well pray for me to get the MR fast.....
God bless all............

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
why not the folks at SGVO waking up.... :mad:

inspectorbharat said:
LVO
22nd May Applicant
PER 11 Sept
PCC 29th Sept
Medical and PPR1 16 JAN
RPRF 28th Jan
Decision Made 31st Jan

Pretty Ghost

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Nomination.....
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
13-02-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015, Third line updated on 01-04-2015
tech2015 said:
Hi friends,

my time line

NOC 2132, NDVO
DD en cash - 17 Nov 2014
PER - 09 dec 2014
AOR - 28 Jan 2015

Congrats tech2015 ....U over-passed me, look at my timeline below:

NOC 20132, App filed 15th Aug, PER 04th Dec.....

U r a lucky pick bro...

australianpunjabi

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Singh27 said:
hi Friends,

Need help ugently :-[

About two days back i receive a mail from CIC for MR and Right of Permanent Residence fee.

I am in the following situation ---

we were just blessed with a baby and to get her passport done either of the parent had to have spouse name in it, so i got it done in my wife passport.
The problem is that we are still to send this info to embassy ,as we were waiting for an intimation from embassy. Now since we have got the medical and we are required to take our passport along for it, Will there be any issue because embassy has old PP details and we will be carrying a new as well as old PP along :-X

Also friends i need help on the follow things
1. I have informed the embassy through mail and from their online inquiry link yeserday about the change in family composition, but i am still waiting for there reply
1. What documents i need to update for getting baby added to the application
2. DO i need to update the old forms like 'Generic application from" etc or should i fill the new one and send them.
3. Will the baby be also required to get the medical done? If yes do we need to wait for that intimation from CIC or we get it done with our medical and send it to embassy.
4.For "Right of Permanent Residence fee" how do we pay ?? Online or through DD. If we pay through Online we just take that receipt and send it along with the documents.
5. And one last thing , while sending the application i did not send the PCC. In the mail received from them they have not asked me for the PCC and just asked me to send the PP copy , Medical and RPR fees. what should i do , should i send it or should i wait till they specifically ask for PCC :-X :-[

i Know i have asked lot of questions :-X. But guys i am badly confused :-[ and Worried that i might not miss on any thing :-[ ??? :-\

PLEASE friends help me out .

God Bless you all

Hello Singh sahb ji ,

My timeline matches yours ...
As my application reached on same date..
But I havnt received MR yet..
And my condition is exactly same as yours ... as I have been blessed with a baby recently...
U just have to send the Birth certificate and passport and revised POF to the VO..

When your second line got updated ?

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
cooldim84 said:
Dear Experts,

Im new here and i have a small doubt. I actually posted this n few other threads and i hope to hear from many experts as possible.

Am i right to say If someone's CC charged means that his application is complete and CIC officers has already checked the candidate's job description match to the 80% of the lead statement of the NOC and after checking that only they charge the candidate's credit card? Completeness check is done before CC Charge. After that, Eligibility check is conducted
  • Education
  • Work Experience
  • Adaptability
  • Arranged Employment

In addition to these 6 factors, they check for the proof of funds as per the guidelines. They confirm the job duties comply with requirements for that particular NOC and that experience documents are satisfactory

Is there any chance that the CIC officers will charge the CC first and then later they check the candidate's job description (JD provided by the company including the jobs he performs in the work) and if it's found that it doesn't match with the 70%-80% of the lead statement and so the candidate will receive a NER?

Yes, They charge the CC first and then do the eligibility check which includes Job duties and the above listed factors. The candidate will receive NER if they do not have 67 points.

Really appreciate your answers in clearing my above doubts.

Thank you all in advance.
Refer to http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-by-step-processing-of-fsw-application-by-cio-and-vo-t137628.0.html

australianpunjabi

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Singh27 said:
hi Friends,

Need help ugently :-[

About two days back i receive a mail from CIC for MR and Right of Permanent Residence fee.

I am in the following situation ---

we were just blessed with a baby and to get her passport done either of the parent had to have spouse name in it, so i got it done in my wife passport.
The problem is that we are still to send this info to embassy ,as we were waiting for an intimation from embassy. Now since we have got the medical and we are required to take our passport along for it, Will there be any issue because embassy has old PP details and we will be carrying a new as well as old PP along :-X

Also friends i need help on the follow things
1. I have informed the embassy through mail and from their online inquiry link yeserday about the change in family composition, but i am still waiting for there reply
1. What documents i need to update for getting baby added to the application
2. DO i need to update the old forms like 'Generic application from" etc or should i fill the new one and send them.
3. Will the baby be also required to get the medical done? If yes do we need to wait for that intimation from CIC or we get it done with our medical and send it to embassy.
4.For "Right of Permanent Residence fee" how do we pay ?? Online or through DD. If we pay through Online we just take that receipt and send it along with the documents.
5. And one last thing , while sending the application i did not send the PCC. In the mail received from them they have not asked me for the PCC and just asked me to send the PP copy , Medical and RPR fees. what should i do , should i send it or should i wait till they specifically ask for PCC :-X :-[

i Know i have asked lot of questions :-X. But guys i am badly confused :-[ and Worried that i might not miss on any thing :-[ ??? :-\

PLEASE friends help me out .

God Bless you all
Hello Singh sahb ji ,

My timeline matches yours ...
As my application reached on same date..
But I havnt received MR yet..
And my condition is exactly same as yours ... as I have been blessed with a baby recently...
U just have to send the Birth certificate and passport and revised POF to the VO..

When your second line got updated ?

immigcan81

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER received on 22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
tech2015 said:
Hi friends,

my time line

NOC 2132, NDVO
DD en cash - 17 Nov 2014
PER - 09 dec 2014
AOR - 28 Jan 2015

Congrats !!!! MR is on its way :D :D

Optimisticjp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo via Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
not received
File Transfer...
No slu till MR request
Med's Request
09-05-15
maratgohar said:
[/quhote]cic first check the completeness Check, if all the forms are filled properly and correctly then they they verify all the supporting documents are submitted with the application. If they find anything missing they mark it as incomplete and return. If it passes the check then it is checked for the job duties and experience for the
Noc of that particular application. If they satisfy that applicant have one year full time experience in that noc then only charge the Cc or dd . but remember it is only Checked for one year experience . then it goes under the review for eligibility . if it passed and get 67 points then they issue PER.

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
sandy2k14 said:
Hi All

I applied under FSW14 in 2172, and application received Oct 21st at CIC. And there is no news till now, most probably it will be rejected but by what time i can expect my documents to reach me back. I have applied under EE15, and would need IELTS scorecard to apply for the same.
Too early to say that it will be rejected unless you already know the reason why. You may inquire thru cic.

sandy2k14

Aug 11, 2014
Hi All

I applied under FSW14 in 2171, and application received Oct 21st at CIC. And there is no news till now, most probably it will be rejected but by what time i can expect my documents to reach me back. I have applied under EE15, and would need IELTS scorecard to apply for the same.

sevagha

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
5125 ECA Done......:22-05-2014 ECA Received:27-05-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014 App. Received:04-06-2014 PER Received:30-09-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
I did my medicals 70 days ago and I still haven't got a 3rd line. No one's replying to my emails either.
I sent the Medical Info Sheets. Is a wait this long normal or does this mean something's wrong?

I appreciate your help.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hi All Waiting Applicants,

Application process for PR Visa, and passing through all stages, is actually exam of your Patience and when PR visa is stamped on your passport and you look back to your efforts during all past months of applying for IETLS, documents required for ECA, medicals, PPR etc. and other relevant documents and application forms and then only you got PR visa stamped on your passport and by recalling all those days you can read your PR Visa as under:-

PR = Patience Recognized

Therefore those who are waiting should keep their patience at highest level in order to get their PR (their Patience Recognized). Otherwise it will not be recognized (NER).

Wish all you of the best in your stages and we all patiently hope for good news to be heard.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards, George,
Doha, Qatar

isethiz

Jan 26, 2015
Hi Forum,

could you please share if there are members of forum with more than 20 days of second line update and no Medicals yet. Is it normal in case of NDVO. What percent of people are getting medicals in a week from second line? Majority or they are in minority. Is it normal for NDVO to take 3 weeks or more after second line to update Medicals. Could you guys with this kind of timeline of more than 3 weeks after second line update and still waiting for Medicals share their timeline or experience if these people are subject to physical or telephonic verification or interview? Please Guys share your experience if 3 weeks after second line and still no medicals is normal with NDVO.

Status
Not open for further replies.