+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandan_hs

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
CanOl said:
Chandan,

You should get the reply to your email anytime now as it was sent on 27th Nov. Generally CIC takes 30 working days (generally 50-55 calendar days) to revert to queries. The email should address your issues. In case you do not get the email reply from CIC, you can call the CIC call centre.

CIC call centre will not give you status of application, but you can try to get UCI from them. Call on 1-613-944-4000 and use options 111 113. Then don't input any data when asked for application number thrice. Your call will be then transferred to a call centre agent. Tell them of your problem and ask them for the UCI number. If lucky, and if the agent is cooperative, you might get the UCI. Use this UCI to check ECAS status on the following link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp. In case ECAS is live, your app has been charged and date of application receipt at CIC can be known.

If both these things fail, write a fresh email to CIC again and wait for CIC revert.
Hi CanOl/ Manish,

Kindly help

Please find the reply from CIC for my email date 27th Nov 2014, Kindly help me in understanding this mail,

"CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
8:35 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
Dear Sir/Madam

As of the date of this email, I can find no record of your application in our database. As you state it was delivered on September 5, 2014 it may be in the queue for initial processing. You may wish to submit a status inquiry in 2-3 weeks, and a further search can be conducted.

Thank you

KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada"

does it mean,

1. That my application has not reached at all or they have misplaced my application package ?
2. Or should I a small ray of hope that is in the initial process and my CC might deducted later ?
3. Or should I complete think that my chance is lost and my only hope is EE.

Thanks & Regards
Chandan

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
chandan_hs said:
Hi Manesh and CanOl,

Please find the reply from CIC for my email date 27th Nov 2014, Kindly help me in understanding this mail,

"CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
8:35 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
Dear Sir/Madam

As of the date of this email, I can find no record of your application in our database. As you state it was delivered on September 5, 2014 it may be in the queue for initial processing. You may wish to submit a status inquiry in 2-3 weeks, and a further search can be conducted.

Thank you

KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada"

does it mean,

1. That my application has not reached at all or they have misplaced my application package ?
2. Or should I a small ray of hope that is in the initial process and my CC might deducted later ?
3. Or should I complete think that my chance is lost and my only hope is EE.

Thanks & Regards
Chandan

request resubmission and send over another applications - it will be accepted as per email states received in september -

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations mbakry next stop is your MR :D :D :D

mbakry said:
3 hours ago
PER has landed in my inbox

NOC : 2172
received file : 30 October
Charged : 5 January
PER : 28 January

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
lyn4pow said:
For those of you who are interested in the processing of applications please see below. You can always google the topic and find the link for it. It's definitely under the CIC website. Cheers!
Processing Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications received on or before December 31, 2014

This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by CIC staff. It is posted on the CIC website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
This section describes how to process applications for permanent residence that were submitted by FSW applicants prior to the launch of Express Entry .
The FSW category is prescribed as a class of persons who are skilled workers , who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada, and who intend to reside in a province other than Quebec.

Intake
Economic class requirements and process at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO)

Processing
Assessing against minimum requirements
Assessing against the selection criteria
Making the selection decision
Admissibility and making a final decision
Thanks for the info... +1

fabioadias

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro Brasil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-12-2014
Med's Request
30-12-2014
Med's Done....
12-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2015
Thank you all for the kind wishes and congratulations. I've updated the spreadsheet with my info!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyn4pow said:
I think it is done after eligibility review. The VO still has the final say in determining if you are eligible and that may be the case of NER. Please see the info I posted previously.
No, you are wrong. First line is done after c-check, cost recovery and data entry. No CAS update after MIAR.

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
Is there any pattern in UCI number??? (of course there would be, but if anyone knows what it is)

reframing the question: What info can be derived from UCI #???

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
inspectorbharat said:
Hi...Can anyone let me know the steps involved in paying RPRF fee online using CC on CIC's website.
It says no of applications, shld we select based on number of applicants in the application or single? and where do we enter application number/UCI number after entering CC details? Is printer required after submitting the payment or can we save the receipt and print it later?

Thanks
Number of applications should be all family members who are 18+ in most cases applicant and spouse only.
No UCI number is needed, there will be blank space in the receipt where u will need to write the UCI number with pen.
receipt will be emailed to you, if you want to take print out at a later time.

Hope this helps

Regards
Arjun Singh

fabioadias

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro Brasil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-12-2014
Med's Request
30-12-2014
Med's Done....
12-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2015
Diplomatru said:
Can't repeat karma action. But congrats!
Thanks Diplomatru! :)

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Hi cancalling, got this info from one of the earlier posts by a member qorax. Hope it helps.

FORMS REQUIRED FOR THE 'LANDING':
Even if you stay ONLY for a day at Canada, you will need the following:

1. Passport with stamped Visa. -off course
2. COPR (IMM 5292B)
3. POF. [for cases "without" AEO & family class] (details below)
4. Passport size photos. -2 or 3 for PRC (may not be needed, but good to have)
5. PR Card Application (IMM 5444E). -carry it filled pre-printed, for ease
6. Goods to Follow List (Form B4 / B4A). -carry it filled pre-printed, for ease
7. Goods Accompanying List. -as above, a table of things u r carrying on person (value & Totaled)

Forms required later
8. SIN Card Apps Form (NAS 2120). -Not Needed at the Airport [later at Services Canada]
9. Kids Immunization Record. -Not Needed at the Airport [later for School Admission]
10. If you are Driving your Car. -read below

NOTE: The more you are organized before hand, the better 1st impression you deliver and the IO/CBSA officer shall be happier. (BTW: smooth & fast processing). U'll be out faster. Go to your accommodation & relax for the day, you had a long journey, haven't you?

cancalling said:
Hello Friends,

First of all thank you all for the great support provided.. Keep doing the good work. I am planning to land Canada on Feb mid so wondering what all documents I need to carry and what all prepration to be done inorder to make the landing clearance smooth in the immigration. If anyone has idea about this them please PM me. I heared from different people that need to prepare item list etc etc. Thanks again for all your help.

Thanks,
NAX

Status
Not open for further replies.