+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Good news for all of december applicants that CIO has started charging today.Finally a good news is shared by the one the newcomer in forum and it clears the sky and provides an evidence that CIO is working today and not closed due to snow storm as it was predicated by some forum members:-

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

tkmc112981 said:
Hi Friends,
I am new on this forum, but just wanted to share the good news that my CC got charged just couple of hours back. I am a Dec 5th applicant.
I believe I shall be waiting for an email from CIC after CC is charged.
All the very best to folks waiting for CCs to be charged. Good luck!
~TKMC112981

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors, pls sugget, After long wait I just received PER via email. My correspondence address is Canada and currently in India.
1. How and what are the next steps. What and when further communication might happen?
2. Would i receive all communication via email or do they send MR or other requests via postal mail to correspondence address (in my case its Canada) or via email?
Pls help, thanks

asalehin

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed 23 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
God knows only
Med's Request
God knows only
Med's Done....
God knows only
Interview........
God knows only
Passport Req..
God knows only
VISA ISSUED...
God knows only
LANDED..........
God knows only
what is the time gap between PER to AOR to MR? Experts plz reply....
mbakry said:
After PER before days of MR

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...Can anyone let me know the steps involved in paying RPRF fee online using CC on CIC's website.
It says no of applications, shld we select based on number of applicants in the application or single? and where do we enter application number/UCI number after entering CC details? Is printer required after submitting the payment or can we save the receipt and print it later?

Thanks

cafsw2014

Jan 28, 2015
Hello Seniors,

I applied in FSWP 2014 and got visa early this month. My wife is pregnant, is it possible that I land first and my wife deliver baby here in home country? Do I need to inform VO about this? In the passport request I was mentioned that:

"You must notify «Primary_Office_Name» in writing if there are or will be changes in your life circumstances before using your visas ..:"

If I need to inform then will it impact our visas ? I would like to go there first (before baby is born), get back with PR card, and add baby after she is born.

Thanks

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
samserra said:
Nbody please share d link to check application status With uci number. I am a 5th dec applicant

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasestatus.do?app=ecas

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015
For those of you who are interested in the processing of applications please see below. You can always google the topic and find the link for it. It's definitely under the CIC website. Cheers!
Processing Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications received on or before December 31, 2014

This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by CIC staff. It is posted on the CIC website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
This section describes how to process applications for permanent residence that were submitted by FSW applicants prior to the launch of Express Entry .
The FSW category is prescribed as a class of persons who are skilled workers , who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada, and who intend to reside in a province other than Quebec.

Intake
Economic class requirements and process at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO)

Processing
Assessing against minimum requirements
Assessing against the selection criteria
Making the selection decision
Admissibility and making a final decision

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
Hello Friends,

First of all thank you all for the great support provided.. Keep doing the good work. I am planning to land Canada on Feb mid so wondering what all documents I need to carry and what all prepration to be done inorder to make the landing clearance smooth in the immigration. If anyone has idea about this them please PM me. I heared from different people that need to prepare item list etc etc. Thanks again for all your help.

Thanks,
NAX

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015
vinaj said:
Thanks Bro....

So can I conclude that it is done after completeness check and not eligibility review???

+1 to u
I think it is done after eligibility review. The VO still has the final say in determining if you are eligible and that may be the case of NER. Please see the info I posted previously.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
inspectorbharat said:
Hi...Can anyone let me know the steps involved in paying RPRF fee online using CC on CIC's website.
It says no of applications, shld we select based on number of applicants in the application or single? and where do we enter application number/UCI number after entering CC details? Is printer required after submitting the payment or can we save the receipt and print it later?

Thanks
Bro Can you share your timeline ?

chandan_hs

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Hi Manesh and CanOl,

Please find the reply from CIC for my email date 27th Nov 2014, Kindly help me in understanding this mail,

"CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
8:35 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
Dear Sir/Madam

As of the date of this email, I can find no record of your application in our database. As you state it was delivered on September 5, 2014 it may be in the queue for initial processing. You may wish to submit a status inquiry in 2-3 weeks, and a further search can be conducted.

Thank you

KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada"

does it mean,

1. That my application has not reached at all or they have misplaced my application package ?
2. Or should I a small ray of hope that is in the initial process and my CC might deducted later ?
3. Or should I complete think that my chance is lost and my only hope is EE.

Thanks & Regards
Chandan

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congrats future Canadian citizen, you will soon be blessed with your PPR.

kumars.aman said:
[size=10pt]A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.[/size]

cincikid

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-26-2014
Med's Request
10-14-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-27-2015
inspectorbharat said:

Thanks
Just choose the number of applicants older than 18. I don't recall whether you will need your UCI number. No printer is necessary if you want to email your RPRF receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.