+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
thanks for sharing us.
obryan20 said:
Hi all. How is everyone doing? I've been away for a while. It's been a busy past couple of weeks, but it's time for a Landing Story.

After clearing customs, I headed for the exit and subsequently the c-c-c-cold :eek: :-X. I understand that day was the coldest it's been since probably the winter began - temperatures as low as -17 degrees but which could be as cold as -30 degrees because of wind chill. What a day I chose to land huh, lol.

I brought 3 bank drafts which I used to open bank accounts the following day. I also got a credit card with a C$2000 limit (Scotiabank StartRight) which I'll be using remotely to start building my credit in the interim. The persons who dealt with me were extremely nice, friendly and helpful and again made me feel welcome. I stayed with family for less than a week getting a few things done and just enjoying myself and then returned to my home country to resume work until the spring. I'll be looking a Canadian job during that time and hopefully either get one or line up interviews for some by time I return to Canada. Then, I'll post again about my experiences after returning.

I didn't get my Permanent Resident Card before leaving and therefore will either need to have someone bring it with them when next they come or apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document. I have also requested GCMS notes on 20-Jan-2015 (free since I am now a PR) so I could get some further insight into how my application made its way through the process.

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
PER Received on 15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 24-03-2015
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015/ 3rd line Update on 29-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
teddyd said:
:D :D :D :D :D

4th line added in my ECAS

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

i just wanna give thanks to the almighty for his grace and favor for bring me thus far and also many persons here on forum who had help me in my initial stage of process............its an awesome forum here and i wish you all the best ............don't worry your time is next just around the corner ;D ;D ;)
Congrats teddy... :) :) :) :) :)

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
Jango1 said:
Dear All,

I got PPR email to which I sent my PP.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
 Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/.
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
 There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
 We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs
 Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf.

3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
 Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
 Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
 Change in health;
 The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
 A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
 Change of address or phone number
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address. If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9

5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:

(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)

 Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

 Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

 Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

 Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.

 You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
If sent by private courier (only)
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
 If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.

---------------------------------------------------------

Now,
My ECAS shows,
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

So is there any further communication the VO would have with me ? Or was it supposedly the email above ?

Congrats... and all the best

amit121

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
26-11-2014
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2015; DM - 14-04-2015
Thank you for sharing this valuable piece of information. God bless

obryan20 said:
Hi all. How is everyone doing? I've been away for a while. It's been a busy past couple of weeks, but it's time for a Landing Story.

It's official. I come to you now as a bona fide Canadian permanent resident! I did my landing on January 7, 2015 at Pearson International Airport in Toronto. Clearing customs and immigration was a breeze using the information gained from others' experiences posted on the forum. What worked in my advantage though was that most persons coming to Canada were residents or citizens so I was the only one in the visitor line when I got there :), probably because it's so cold.

After deplaning, the first stop was customs, where I told them I was there to do my "landing". Based on what you had put on the form you were given on the plane, the officer wrote something on it that would either get you further screening after collecting your bags or allow you to just go straight through. As I was new and had to file Goods Accompanying form, I needed to be screened further. Thereafter, I was directed to Immigration where I showed them the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and passport with visa. The officer then cancelled the visa and stamped the passport. He then filled in some of the blank spaces on the COPR (such as place and date became PR, home address in Canada, etc), signed and dated the bottom and had me do the same. He kept the CIC copy, gave my copy back to me, noted that the PR card will be sent to the given address in 6-8 weeks and welcomed me to Canada. I wasn't asked to show proof of funds even though I had it on me (negotiable instruments under $10k + US bank statements showing the remainder so I didn't need to declare).

Some time after, I went to the Service Canada which is to the left of Immigration. Point to note - If you're coming through Pearson airport and want to get your Social Insurance Number (SIN) at the airport Service Canada, ensure you arrive within their opening hours which are from 1pm to 9pm. As I went through much faster than I had anticipated, I was there from after 12pm and so had to wait a short while for them to open. However, after they did I got it immediately. They just took some additional information (mother's/father's names and your Canadian address) and then printed it out right there and gave it to me, cautioning that I am only mandated to give my SIN to 3 groups - Canadian govt, employer, banks. Then I went to collect my luggage and went through further screening with customs. I gave them my Goods Accompanying list, and they gave me a receipt for the value of it, all with no duties. Same would be done for Goods to Follow list.

After clearing customs, I headed for the exit and subsequently the c-c-c-cold :eek: :-X. I understand that day was the coldest it's been since probably the winter began - temperatures as low as -17 degrees but which could be as cold as -30 degrees because of wind chill. What a day I chose to land huh, lol.

I brought 3 bank drafts which I used to open bank accounts the following day. I also got a credit card with a C$2000 limit (Scotiabank StartRight) which I'll be using remotely to start building my credit in the interim. The persons who dealt with me were extremely nice, friendly and helpful and again made me feel welcome. I stayed with family for less than a week getting a few things done and just enjoying myself and then returned to my home country to resume work until the spring. I'll be looking a Canadian job during that time and hopefully either get one or line up interviews for some by time I return to Canada. Then, I'll post again about my experiences after returning.

I didn't get my Permanent Resident Card before leaving and therefore will either need to have someone bring it with them when next they come or apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document. I have also requested GCMS notes on 20-Jan-2015 (free since I am now a PR) so I could get some further insight into how my application made its way through the process.

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
Prabh2132 said:
Dear All,

Informing you all that i have received the PPR from LVO on 19.01.2015.

App Received date - 20th may
PER Date - 07.09.2014
MR - 07.11.2014
Medical Done - 17.11.2014
3rd Line updated - 17th Jan 2015
4th line Updated - 18th Jan 2015

Thanks to GOD. :) :) :D :)
Congratulations... all the best prabha..

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi All,

Third line added "received your medical" had done the medical on 16th Jan.
Paid the Fees of $980 today through online using CC
Will send all the documents to NDVO as soon as I get my US PCC.

Regards
Arjun Singh
Congrats Arjun.. :) :) :) :) :)

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
aish19 said:
hi all,
i have received MR today. very happy will update the spread sheet later
Aish19.. COngrats on your MR and +1 for the good news... :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
obryan20 said:

It's official. I come to you now as a bona fide Canadian permanent resident! I did my landing on January 7, 2015 at Pearson International Airport in Toronto. Clearing customs and immigration was a breeze using the information gained from others' experiences posted on the forum. What worked in my advantage though was that most persons coming to Canada were residents or citizens so I was the only one in the visitor line when I got there :), probably because it's so cold.

After deplaning, the first stop was customs, where I told them I was there to do my "landing". Based on what you had put on the form you were given on the plane, the officer wrote something on it that would either get you further screening after collecting your bags or allow you to just go straight through. As I was new and had to file Goods Accompanying form, I needed to be screened further. Thereafter, I was directed to Immigration where I showed them the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and passport with visa. The officer then cancelled the visa and stamped the passport. He then filled in some of the blank spaces on the COPR (such as place and date became PR, home address in Canada, etc), signed and dated the bottom and had me do the same. He kept the CIC copy, gave my copy back to me, noted that the PR card will be sent to the given address in 6-8 weeks and welcomed me to Canada. I wasn't asked to show proof of funds even though I had it on me (negotiable instruments under $10k + US bank statements showing the remainder so I didn't need to declare).

Some time after, I went to the Service Canada which is to the left of Immigration. Point to note - If you're coming through Pearson airport and want to get your Social Insurance Number (SIN) at the airport Service Canada, ensure you arrive within their opening hours which are from 1pm to 9pm. As I went through much faster than I had anticipated, I was there from after 12pm and so had to wait a short while for them to open. However, after they did I got it immediately. They just took some additional information (mother's/father's names and your Canadian address) and then printed it out right there and gave it to me, cautioning that I am only mandated to give my SIN to 3 groups - Canadian govt, employer, banks. Then I went to collect my luggage and went through further screening with customs. I gave them my Goods Accompanying list, and they gave me a receipt for the value of it, all with no duties. Same would be done for Goods to Follow list.

Thank u for Sharing the information... this is certainly a very useful information. :) :) :) :) :)

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
virgomus said:
Guys finally today my ecas showed DM though I got my PPR almost 4 days back.... best of luck to all you guys who are waiting at different stages... will keep posting progress till landing and there after.... special thanks to all experts and all who helped on the forum... anyone can pm me for any kind of help that I could give... cheers
Congrats Virgomus on ur DM update.all the very best to you and +1 for your Help before and even in coming days to our frnds in this forum... :) :) :) :) :).. enjoy ur day

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
sawtantar said:
Hello All,
Good Morning
Thank God Finally....
I got 2nd line update on 24th of January 2015
I am 5th August applicant
PER received on dated 27th of November 2014
NOC 4011

Thanks to all....
Congrats sawtantar... :)

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
Dear Friends... being sunday.. I woke up late, thinking that there wont be any spl to hear and to know... but after looking up the updates frm our dear friends.. I am now feeling very happy and excited that many of our frnds have their line details changed and Many had rcvd their MR frm NDVO... i think that my time is also approaching fast to get the good news..as NDVO is moving fast on MR's

RK29824

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2132 & 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
27-Nov-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
16-Feb-2015 (2nd Line)
Med's Request
3-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
8-Sept-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2016
I am 6th Aug applicant......27th Nov PER...NDVO

Still no 2nd line and no MR.....bit nervous....as many other in that time zone have either 2nd line added or received MR.

Guys...please boost me with your positive wibes...when can I expect MR?

SKumarIND

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
November 2014
Nomination.....
December 2014 PER
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Request
March 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Passport Req..
May 2015. Passport Send
askyaram said:
Dear Friends... being sunday.. I woke up late, thinking that there wont be any spl to hear and to know... but after looking up the updates frm our dear friends.. I am now feeling very happy and excited that many of our frnds have their line details changed and Many had rcvd their MR frm NDVO... i think that my time is also approaching fast to get the good news..as NDVO is moving fast on MR's
Me too, Expecting MR from NDVO by Feb 1st week as per current trend, got PER mail on 14 December,
Finger crossed ......:)

walkwithlord

Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
My VO is Hong Kong.
I got my PER on 19 DEC and no AOR email from the HKVO yet.
Feeling a little bit upset as I read in the spreadsheet that ppl in my same VO with PER dated 24 DEC and 30 DEC got their AOR already.
Hopefully I will get mine soon.

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
SKumarIND said:
Me too, Expecting MR from NDVO by Feb 1st week as per current trend, got PER mail on 14 December,
Finger crossed ......:)
wow.. Kumar.. good to hear from your now and +1 to u for this info.. am just one day behind you.. so am also the sme as u now.. checking my mail day in and out..lets c as you mentioned it should hppn kumar... ;) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.