+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
virgomus said:
Guys finally today my ecas showed DM though I got my PPR almost 4 days back.... best of luck to all you guys who are waiting at different stages... will keep posting progress till landing and there after.... special thanks to all experts and all who helped on the forum... anyone can pm me for any kind of help that I could give... cheers
Congrats!

+1

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
CanOl said:
Hey Guys,

Happy to share the good news that finally, finally, finally, I have received the much elusive

PER !!!!!

Thanks to all the forum members for the confidence bestowed upon me. Your support really helped me go through the difficult times. Will not name anyone as the list is endless and do not want to miss anyone.  ;D ;D

Will update the SS shortly

My timelines :
NOC : 1114
Application receipt date at CIC as per courier : 2nd Sept
Application receipt date at CIC as per CIC : 20th Oct
DD encashment date as per CIC : 23rd Dec
DD encashment date as per bank : 29th Dec
ECAS update went live : 16th Jan
PER date : 20th Jan

Don't really think I had missed out on any docs in the initial application, though i must admit that :
1. My Birth Certificate wasn't submitted as I didn't have one at the time of application submission. Had submitted an affidavit and a 10th passing certificate in which DOB was mentioned.
2. Didn't submit legal marriage certificate as I did not have one at the time of application submission. In lieu of this, I had submitted marriage certificate issued by religious priest and passport copies where spouse name was updated. Also Childs BC was provided where parents name was updated.

Have got both these certificate issued from respective government offices now, to be on the safer side. Don't recall any other discrepancy.

Thanks once again for all the support.
CanOl

Congrats and +1 to you:
On getting PER! ;)

NOC 3012

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 16 2014
angel1483 said:
Hello everyone may i know whats the latest cc and dd charging of NOC 3012? are there PER received after September 12 applications?thank you..
hello any updates?

hkaur

Feb 1, 2014
Seniors please suggest.!!

Application Reached CIO: May 08, 2014
Processing Started(as ECAS): September 22,2014

VO: NDVO
NOC: 2131

After that no further communication..?? :( what need to be done .?? :-[

pdhillon

Oct 29, 2014
Winnipeg
obryan20 said:
Thanks.

For more details on the Permanent Resident Travel Document, see the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp.

You can leave the country without getting PR card, but to return to Canada, you will have to pick one of three ways: 1) either find a way to get the PR card to you abroad after it arrives at the address in Canada, 2) apply for the Travel Document as noted above, or 3) travel to the US and then drive across the border in a private vehicle, showing your signed COPR when asked.
Thanks for ur reply .... Well I am sure U will get ur PR Card via 1st Option... Otherwise is it possible to use Option: 2 if by any chance we don't get PR Card...?? coz they says that this option to be used if our PR card is lost or stolen .. :eek:

ASTROO

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of my known associate had submitted the file at CIC on 20th MAY and got Medical completed in the month of Nov 2014 for NDVO. The consultant responsible for the assignment has mentioned that it may take few more days to get PPR mail.. Could someone comment on this subject whether the current timeline is normal or not... Is it possible that the consultant could purposely hide the mail... I recommended my associate to withdraw the consultant from the case... Thanks in advance...

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
sk1984indian said:
Thank you so much for taking time out to explain your experience.

+1
No problem.

pdhillon said:
Thanks for ur reply .... Well I am sure U will get ur PR Card via 1st Option... Otherwise is it possible to use Option: 2 if by any chance we don't get PR Card...?? coz they says that this option to be used if our PR card is lost or stolen .. :eek:
Yes. People have done so before and got it.

But, I suppose you could say it should be used as a second to last resort.

pdhillon

Oct 29, 2014
Winnipeg
ASTROO said:
One of my known associate had submitted the file at CIC on 20th MAY and got Medical completed in the month of Nov 2014. The consultant responsible for the assignment has mentioned that it may take few more time to get PPR mail.. Could someone comment on this subject whether the current timeline is normal or not... Is it possible that the consultant could purposely hide the mail... I recommended my associate to withdraw the consultant from the case... Thanks in advance...
Please specify VO ..??

ASTROO

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pdhillon said:
Its really unpredictable for NDVO ... :) but I think you could wait little bit more for PPR.

Good Luck

Precisely.. Even i have noticed on forum that people are getting PPR randomly and not in a particular sequence. I believe fewer the travel history the quicker the completion of the work. Anyhow thanks for your opinion.. Also just wondering what was the last PPR request for NDVO..thanks very much...

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
coolcoral said:
NOC :1111
Visa office : London
PER :3rd Oct, 2014
Awaiting : MR /2nd line...

I understand LVO shifted its office recently... Anybody knows any reason for LVO not acting on issuing MRs, since quite long time.

Regards
Bro how is this possible few ppl r recieving MR and also different requests if they have shifted it should affect every applicant in the queue i think this is just randomized and unfair system of LVO who r not working on ist come ist served basis

asab_ece

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting ..
Nomination.....
Awaiting...
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
I received a response for my 2171 4th sep app query sent on 22 Nov

" Good Afternoon.

Your file is with our office and is undergoing initial review. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada"

What does it mean .... I havent yet been charged for this

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Century said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D Hello All: ;D
;D Happy to inform you that one hour ago I
;D
;D
;D
;D Pls remember me in your prayer. ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I know I am late, but CONGRATS!!! :D

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
managersonline said:
I think that the best way is that you should call CIC number which most of the forum members have already share the procedure by following any of the options given below or both options:-
First Option:-
You should send message to:- cio-sydney-search-enquiry (at) cic.gc.ca
In your message you should provide your complete name, date of birth, date and time of receipt of your application at CIO, courier details(awb and name of courier), NOC, Passport number, and any other relevant details. Better to attach PDF file of Generic application file as direct reference to them so that they can easily trace your application. This is one way by sending message to them. But it should be done if you did not hear anything even after 10-weeks of receipt of the application.

Second Option:-
Second way is by calling CIC/CIO on the number given below and follow the instructions (copied-pasted with thanks to forum members who shared it):-
1.Call at – 0016139444000
2.Select 1 for English
3.Then 1 for foreign affair
4.2 for immigration
5.Call is being transferred to CIC
6.Then 1 for English
7.2 for status
8.1 for PR
When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent. Once you reach an agent, ask them for UCI number. You may have to try multiple times before being successful. Once you have UCI number, you may be able to check status on ECAS.

You can adopt both options if already more then 10-weeks have passed and you have not heard anything from CIC/CIO.

Please update SS when you have news and share your experience on the forum.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
I've been reading you for quite a time and you are always willing to help others with very detailed answers.
+1 for your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.