+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lpreet69

Mar 12, 2014
DEAR ALL....MY CC GOT CHARGED ON 18TH DEC...NOC 2232...TILL NOW NO PER....I THINK IAM OUT....HOW LONG TILL CIC SEND NER...IS IT SEND VIA EMAIL.....ALREADY FED UP WAITING....

fabioadias

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro Brasil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-12-2014
Med's Request
30-12-2014
Med's Done....
12-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2015
lpreet69 said:
DEAR ALL....MY CC GOT CHARGED ON 18TH DEC...NOC 2232...TILL NOW NO PER....I THINK IAM OUT....HOW LONG TILL CIC SEND NER...IS IT SEND VIA EMAIL.....ALREADY FED UP WAITING....
What is your Visa Office?
A bunch of people from NDVO are waiting a looooong time for their PER. Wait patiently as it will come soon!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lpreet69 said:
It is sent by email unless it was not provided in the original application.

docsaab

Sep 4, 2014
Forum members I need your feedback and guidance.

I received an email from CIC for additional documents for my application that I had submitted in the first week of August 2014

The email is as follows:

Updated supporting documents for employment as a 'Job Title' for company XYZ

Additional supporting documents may include the following

· Copies of work contracts

· Copies of pay stubs; and that money has been deposited into your bank account

· Email Exchange containing title etc

· Any other document that can support the employment

When I submitted my application I was working for company XYZ. I switched jobs in the middle of August 2014 and now I am working for another company ABC. My job title and job duties are still the same even though I have switched companies. My NOC based on Job/application did not change when I switched companies.

Do I need to submit a form with my updated employer information when I respond to the email from CIC?

Any suggestions and advice will be appreciated.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
docsaab said:
Forum members I need your feedback and guidance.

I received an email from CIC for additional documents for my application that I had submitted in the first week of August 2014

The email is as follows:

Updated supporting documents for employment as a 'Job Title' for company XYZ

Additional supporting documents may include the following

· Copies of work contracts

· Copies of pay stubs; and that money has been deposited into your bank account

· Email Exchange containing title etc

· Any other document that can support the employment

When I submitted my application I was working for company XYZ. I switched jobs in the middle of August 2014 and now I am working for another company ABC. My job title and job duties are still the same even though I have switched companies. My NOC based on Job/application did not change when I switched companies.

Do I need to submit a form with my updated employer information when I respond to the email from CIC?

Any suggestions and advice will be appreciated.
Yes you have to provide them with update employer information. Because if they make a physical verification or call verification and if you are not there then it might create a problem for you.

youfes

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 22 January, 2015
File Transfer...
19 February , 2015
Med's Request
13 March , 2015
Med's Done....
21 March , 2015
Interview........
waived
Dears,
In my PER email, the VISA OFFICE is not mentioned . How can I get it ?
- Also, when I entered my UCI number in Ecas , it stated that my application has been received on 22 October , 2014 at the first line only. The page indicates also that it has been last modified on 4 Nov. 2014 . It means , as I understand, that the first line was updated on 4 Nov, 2014 and since then, there is no updates.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youfes said:
Dears,
In my PER email, the VISA OFFICE is not mentioned . How can I get it ?
- Also, when I entered my UCI number in Ecas , it stated that my application has been received on 22 October , 2014 at the first line only. The page indicates also that it has been last modified on 4 Nov. 2014 . It means , as I understand, that the first line was updated on 4 Nov, 2014 and since then, there is no updates.
'PER' email never mentions VO. Either send query to CIO (60 days) or order GCMS notes (30-40 days).

4 Nov refers to the update of the script, not your status.

Dmagdy

Jan 11, 2015
PEOPLE OF NOC 2171

ANY UPDATES
SOME PEOPLE SAY THE NOC WAS CAPPED BY 2ND OF SEPT.

I APPLIED ON 7TH OF NOV AND THE CAP WAS NOT EVEN REACHED ITS HALF

SHARE WITH US

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dmagdy said:
PEOPLE OF NOC 2171

ANY UPDATES

SHARE WITH US
Sorry, it is game over

betorocks

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Dmagdy said:
PEOPLE OF NOC 2171

ANY UPDATES

SHARE WITH US
They had an overall backlog of 2 months or something like that, thats why when the cap filled, it did with august apps. You can see that Optimist3 reported he got an answer to an email query where they said, his App (sept 3) was returned due to cap fill.

solarisan

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
aman_293 said:
Sorry to know that. Is it that CIC will e-mail all applicants whose files are returned due to incomplete or document issued or it's not that ways.
I read before about no e-mail from cio just sending package back.
Also I called cic customer care asking about the status but they told they don't have information on Fsw applications of Sydney.
my bank rejected the transaction for 3 times and I could not do anything as the bank said the CIC is in their black list!!!!
I emailed the CIC a new Payment Form on Jan 9th and I received the email yesterday (22nd) that you package was returned on 13th.

aman_293

May 28, 2013
Pls help..
Is it that CIC will e-mail all applicants whose files are returned due to incomplete or document issued or it's not that way
I read before about no e-mail from cio and just sending package back. The thing is I have changed my address and updated via online cic link but not sure how many days it take to reflect changes.
Also I called cic customer care asking about the status but they told they don't have information on Fsw applications of Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.