+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
AShweta said:
Please check the mail below : :'(

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dear CIIP Client,

You had confirmed your intention to participate in the Group Orientation (GO) that took place in Bangalore this week, however you failed to attend and we have not received an explanation for your absence.

The Government of Canada had committed significant resources to deliver the GO and the personalized My Action Plan (MAP) sessions. In addition, we had turned away a number of clients because the session was full. Your failure to attend has therefore not only deprived others of the opportunity to participate, but also wasted Canadian resources. Moreover, you have not taken advantage of a free service designed to enhance your job prospects in Canada.

Unless we hear from you within the next two days, we will initiate the process to close your file.

Regards,

Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP)|Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC)
5th Floor, Incube Business Centre, 18 Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019, INDIA
Tel.: +91 (11) 3061-4608|Web: www.newcomersuccess.ca

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
I believe this program is for all the visa stamped applicants /dependents.
Does everyone receives the invitation to participate in this kind of program?.
Is it compulsory to participate, once invitation is received?

Regards

AShweta

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd May '14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10th Sep '14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22nd Oct '14
Med's Done....
1st Nov '14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Visa issued + 3 months
Have you seen someone's file getting closed because of this issue?

Thanks,
Shweta

terki said:
Well u know how clerks work at receiving counter - not sure email has a deadline to respond ?

good luck and wish u have a positive response.

A_M

May 24, 2014
Dear Members,

Hope all are fine.

I need some urgent help/suggestion from the members.

I have already sent passports of mine, my spouse & my new born baby and I was waiting for our passports to be returned with VISA. But I am surprised to receive an e-mail from SGVO requesting for DNA test to prove that we are the true parents of our new born baby though i have already provided desired docs (Birth Certificate & Passport) for my new born. His medical has also been done. The letter is as below:

Dear Applicant
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
After reviewing the information provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that
there is sufficient evidence to prove the parent-child relationship between you and xxx.
Since the documentary evidence you have provided does not enable us to establish parentage
between you and the child, we will accept the results of a DNA analysis carried out by a laboratory
accredited by the Standard Council of Canada for DNA testing. You should be aware that you are
responsible for the costs of sample taking, shipping, laboratory analysis, and report submission.
To proceed with your application and the DNA test process, you are responsible for choosing a
laboratory in Canada. The enclosed list of laboratories has been accredited by the Standards
Council of Canada (SCC) for DNA testing.
Once you decide to undergo the DNA testing, the laboratory chosen will then send us a letter
informing us that you are prepared to undertake the testing. At the same time, please send us two
recent passport-sized photos of the individuals to be tested (photograph specifications is enclosed).
Upon receipt of this letter and passport-sized photos, we will then contact you with a date for
sample collection at an approved collection site. We will also inform you of the requirements, such
as valid passport, identification card, two passport-size photos, and fees for the sample collection
procedure and courier to send each sample to Canada. Please note that it is important for you to
have these identification documents before we can proceed with the sample collection.
The results of the DNA tests will be sent to us by the laboratory when they have been completed.
If the tests confirm the relationship between you and xxx, we will be in a
position to proceed with the processing of your application or issue new medical instructions if
your present medical results have expired by that time.
DNA tests are not mandatory:
If we are not advised within 30 days by a laboratory that you will be proceeding with the DNA
testing, we will assume that you are no longer interested in providing a DNA test result and will
render a decision based on the information available to us at that time.
Sincerely
Immigration Officer

Need your valuable suggestions!!!

Avinir

Nov 4, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
PER on 5th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Attached with Application
File Transfer...
VO started application processing on 11th Feb 15
Med's Request
13th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2014, 3rd Line update on 26th March
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29th April 2015, Passport Submitted on 30th April
VISA ISSUED...
8th May 2015
LANDED..........
Landing Planned around 15~20th June
Dear Friend,
Below the lucky Aug NDVO Applicants who have got their MR Request.

Eagerly Awaiting for MR..

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AShweta said:
Please check the mail below : :'(

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dear CIIP Client,

You had confirmed your intention to participate in the Group Orientation (GO) that took place in Bangalore this week, however you failed to attend and we have not received an explanation for your absence.

The Government of Canada had committed significant resources to deliver the GO and the personalized My Action Plan (MAP) sessions. In addition, we had turned away a number of clients because the session was full. Your failure to attend has therefore not only deprived others of the opportunity to participate, but also wasted Canadian resources. Moreover, you have not taken advantage of a free service designed to enhance your job prospects in Canada.

Unless we hear from you within the next two days, we will initiate the process to close your file.

Regards,

Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP)|Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC)
5th Floor, Incube Business Centre, 18 Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019, INDIA
Tel.: +91 (11) 3061-4608|Web: www.newcomersuccess.ca

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Looks genuine to me

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
CanOl said:
Hey Guys,

Happy to share the good news that finally, finally, finally, I have received the much elusive

PER !!!!!

Thanks to all the forum members for the confidence bestowed upon me. Your support really helped me go through the difficult times. Will not name anyone as the list is endless and do not want to miss anyone. ;D ;D

Will update the SS shortly

My timelines :
NOC : 1114
Application receipt date at CIC as per courier : 2nd Sept
Application receipt date at CIC as per CIC : 20th Oct
DD encashment date as per CIC : 23rd Dec
DD encashment date as per bank : 29th Dec
ECAS update went live : 16th Jan
PER date : 20th Jan

Don't really think I had missed out on any docs in the initial application, though i must admit that :
1. My Birth Certificate wasn't submitted as I didn't have one at the time of application submission. Had submitted an affidavit and a 10th passing certificate in which DOB was mentioned.
2. Didn't submit legal marriage certificate as I did not have one at the time of application submission. In lieu of this, I had submitted marriage certificate issued by religious priest and passport copies where spouse name was updated. Also Childs BC was provided where parents name was updated.

Have got both these certificate issued from respective government offices now, to be on the safer side. Don't recall any other discrepancy.

Thanks once again for all the support.
Hi CanOl

I do not know how I missed two days and this great news. My heartiest congratulations for your PER.
Your PER gives me hope that I will get good news soon. may I know what was the reason behind changing of application received date.
My application receive date is 17th September received by D.Macneil , mode of payment DD. My ECAS is also not active.
I also dont think that I missed out something.

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
A_M said:
Dear Members,

Hope all are fine.

I have already sent passports of mine, my spouse & my new born baby and I was waiting for our passports to be returned with VISA. But I am surprised to receive an e-mail from SGVO requesting for DNA test to prove that we are the true parents of our new born baby though i have already provided desired docs (Birth Certificate & Passport) for my new born. His medical has also been done. The letter is as below:

Dear Applicant
After reviewing the information provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that
there is sufficient evidence to prove the parent-child relationship between you and xxx.
Since the documentary evidence you have provided does not enable us to establish parentage
between you and the child, we will accept the results of a DNA analysis carried out by a laboratory
accredited by the Standard Council of Canada for DNA testing. You should be aware that you are
responsible for the costs of sample taking, shipping, laboratory analysis, and report submission.
To proceed with your application and the DNA test process, you are responsible for choosing a
laboratory in Canada. The enclosed list of laboratories has been accredited by the Standards
Once you decide to undergo the DNA testing, the laboratory chosen will then send us a letter
informing us that you are prepared to undertake the testing. At the same time, please send us two
recent passport-sized photos of the individuals to be tested (photograph specifications is enclosed).
Upon receipt of this letter and passport-sized photos, we will then contact you with a date for
sample collection at an approved collection site. We will also inform you of the requirements, such
as valid passport, identification card, two passport-size photos, and fees for the sample collection
procedure and courier to send each sample to Canada. Please note that it is important for you to
have these identification documents before we can proceed with the sample collection.
The results of the DNA tests will be sent to us by the laboratory when they have been completed.
position to proceed with the processing of your application or issue new medical instructions if
If we are not advised within 30 days by a laboratory that you will be proceeding with the DNA
testing, we will assume that you are no longer interested in providing a DNA test result and will
Sincerely
Immigration Officer

Seems Singapore VO is bit tough...v/s other VOs... Seniors may advise..
I feel, no choice is left to you, but to comply with the requirements, to proceed further... It seems a costly affair too.

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
nepalking said:
Hi mates...... M happy to confirm I got my cc charged........ App received date 28 Nov and cc charged 22nd Jan....... Now wait for per starts.....
Congratulations :)

shucks

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
nepalking said:
Hi mates...... M happy to confirm I got my cc charged........ App received date 28 Nov and cc charged 22nd Jan....... Now wait for per starts.....
whats ur NOC nepalking?

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
I am currently on a post-graduate work permit in Canada, and the WP expires end of March'15. I have applied under the FSW 2014 and my application reached on 12/31/2014. Not sure if my card would be charged before March and/or I receive my PER before my WP expires.

Any thoughts, what can be done?

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
processing started 6th Feb SLU
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
Avinir said:
Dear Friend,
Below the lucky Aug NDVO Applicants who have got their MR Request.

Eagerly Awaiting for MR..
thanks for the info. ...I m also waiting....god bless us all ???

fabioadias

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro Brasil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-12-2014
Med's Request
30-12-2014
Med's Done....
12-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2015
A_M said:
Dear Members,

Hope all are fine.

Dear Applicant
Sincerely
Immigration Officer

Hm... that's a first for me.
I'd go out and try to get a DNA test as soon as possible. Not much you could do about this, right?

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DocHasan said:
Dont worry. After CC charge it can take upto 4-5 weeks for PER mail. You'll get it soon. Good luck
Thanks for reply...When u say mail...is it email or postal mail....? in the spreedsheet it said average PER time is 18 days....so what am i missing?

cincikid

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-26-2014
Med's Request
10-14-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-27-2015
Diplomatru said:
Looks genuine to me
It does, but the rhetoric they use is quite unusual.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
There isn't a regulation that states to close file for an applicant failing to attend CIIP

having said that cant predict errors at front handling desks of Program officers..

Status
Not open for further replies.