+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
ALL THE BEST BROTHER. FINGERS CROSSED.

managersonline said:
Dear All,

Just checked UPS online tracking and my second application is also delivered just now on 24th December to CIO in sydney.

My first application was delivered on 14th December. But because of being in doubt that i shall get 66-points or i shall get 67-points(because of WES-ECA points for my bachelor degree) , i have sent the second application with new iELTS result which will make my total points to 71- or 72-points.

Parallel to that I have already dispatched the additional copy of new IELTS result (24-points), to be attached to my first application as an addendum/revised document.

Both of my applications are for NOC-0113. As per CIC latest update on 16th December, total applications for NOC-0113 are 227-in cap and 178-under MI review. So total of 405-applications were with CIC.

What do you think that CIO will be able to attach the additional original TRF of new IELTS result which will reach their office on 29th December to my first application that they have received on 14th December. I have already sent an email to CIO explaining them about attaching of this revised IELTS document to my application reached at their office on 14th December and also attached with this email my generic application form along with the new IELTS result.

I have not mentioned any reference of my first application in the second applicaiton parcel upon advice of the forum members. Because I was thinking to write a cover letter explaining the reason for sending of the second application but some of forum members advised me that it will just confuse the CIO therefore do not mention that your first application is already reached at CIO. Was it a right act?

Regards,
George, Doha Qatar

popoy

Sep 18, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014 / CC Charged: 24-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2015
A very Merry Christmas indeed.

CC charged just now!!!!

NOC: 2241
Application Date: October 22, 2014
CC Charged: December 24, 2014

:D

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
My suggestion for u is to go for your passport renewal now immediately .. you have 1-2 months time to receive your medicals as per the trend ... even though u receive medicals within a month or you didnt receive your renewed passport by MR, no worries, as the old passport will still be there with you for verification ..

You need the renewed passport only during PPR stage .. so better go for renewal as soon as possible

Hope this helps !!

guptaa said:
Hi Experts,

got an query.

I have got my PER on 3rd Dec which means MR is expected in the last week of Jan or early Feb. Further, my passport is going to expire in August 2015.
Now question is, when should I apply for Passport renewal? After getting my visa (somewhere in April) or now itself?

Looking out for your expert opinion!

Thanks,

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
UPS went to deliver my package today and below is what UPS have in the tracking information. Any ideas/thoughts what this could mean?

Sydney, NS, Canada 12/24/2014 12:14 P.M. The receiver has requested that we hold this package for a future delivery date / Delivery will be rescheduled.

Anybody experienced this before or today?

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
dream4canada2015 said:

Its around 10.30pm still working at office... was bit tired too for long hours.... just planning to go back home and before making way to home just long into gmail.... and found my golden mail was waiting for me since last 4 hours....

Yahoooooooooooooooooo..........

It's my PER......

Congratulation i wish rest of the participant in this forum will get the same soon

I am so much happy........................ Thank you so much to everyone....

I am so happy... please keep in your prayer so that i can also make my dream true with u....

Finally This is my day...... :D

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
LittleOwl said:

Merry Christmas everybody! Joyeux Noёl! May all your wishes come true guys!
Same to u& +1

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
FIYAZALI said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Will CIC revise caps today?
Is CIC only closed for 25/26 & 1st only 3 days

If yes that's good ................................. :-* :-* :-* :-*
As we all are waiting for good news, they must make a system where an applicant can review his status after 60 days or generate UCI buy entering personal info and then they can enjoy and we can enjoy 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
It seems that they will not revise cap anymore because after 31st Decemberr they are not going to receive any further applications under FSWP 2014. So, it doesn't make any sense to revise the caps status. But i think that as far as few days are remaining for the FSWP 2014 they should at least update their system on daily basis in these final days.

canadaFS

May 3, 2014
Hello Friends,

I have questions :

Since my VO is NDVO and I received PPR to submit my passport in New Delhi but currently I along with my family is in USA. Does anyone know how can I get the stamping done within US as sending passport from here wouldn't be feasible?

I would really appreciate any guidance.

Thanks,

manishverma1978

Oct 11, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO But File Transfered to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Already Delivered
Nomination.....
PER: 22-01-2015
AOR Received.
AOR": 9th March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Transferred to Columbo on 9th March 2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-06-2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
DM: 3rd July 2015 PPR: 27th August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Dreams
LANDED..........
In Dreams
popoy said:
A very Merry Christmas indeed.

CC charged just now!!!!

NOC: 2241
Application Date: October 22, 2014
CC Charged: December 24, 2014

:D
Hi.
Congrats.

Mine is also 22nd Oct but DD. Lets hope to hear good news soon.... :) :) :) :)

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
royalboyz said:
Dear Seniors,
I need one advice,Is physical verfication by local visa office is applicable only in principal applicant
Case or also for spouse. Because my wife will resigning from their position. Will it effect on our case.

Thanks....
Physical verification is necessary for all the accompanying memebers with the principal applicant. It doesn't affect even if she is resigning,just update VO.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Alhamdulillah done with medicals todays at IOM Karachi.

the experience was good but it took almost 8 hours to complete!

on phone I already took appointment for today at 9:30am. reach there and reported at the window at 9:15am, the kind lady said to wait 15 mins more! I was astonished at the punctuality of Pakistanis! :D

then at 9:30am they took my attendance in a register, gave me form and let me enter the facility. I took the token number and from this point the Great Wait started!

after 3 hours, at 12:30pm my turn came....before me there were only 15 applicants.....so they processed 16 applicants in 3 hours.....that's quiet slow!

anyways I approached the registration counter, they took my documents copies, fees and asked me to go for lab tests 1st.....registration took 30 mins.

1st test was eyes testing, weight and height.........done in 10 mins
2nd was urine sample....done in 10 mins
3rd was blood sample......done in 30 mins
4th was physical examination........done in 40 mins

till now I have spent 4:30 hours!

then I came back and waited for x-rays.it took 1 hour in waiting.........so it was 5:30 hours!

then they asked me to do the Polio vaccination also and submit the copy of certificate within 2 days...I asked can I do it today? they said yes but we are open till 5:30. its now a mandatory requirement of LVO for applicants from Pakistan. I asked what if I don't submit it.....they said it can delay ur app process by one month cos LVO will send u additional email to do polio vaccination, so better submit it along medicals to save time.

I rushed to Agha Khan Hospital, there it took 1:30 hours to do the polio vaccination!.........parking is at one corner and u have to travel through whole agha khan to reach the building near gate 1 to do vaccination!

went back to IOM and gave them the photocopies of certificate....total 7:45 hrs till yet!

overall experience was great in terms of staff friendliness, caring, support and cooperation. all doctors, lab staff and everyone was very cooperative and caring. even the guy at reception and even the security guards were all in very warm friendly mood and very casual in talks. the only thing that will kill u is WAITING TIME!

the docs said they will update LVO in 4 days....which they normally do. now they don't know how much time LVO takes to update the ECAS. as its Christmas and holiday season, so they said to expect any update in ecas minimum by 2nd week of Jan inshALlah.

NOTE: there is NO e-medical facility for Pakistani applicants in Pakistan. if u r doctor by profession then u have to go under 4 extra blood tests which includes Hepatitis A,B&C, TB and 2 more (I don't remember) and u have to pay for these additional tests. as my spouse is doctor but not the primary applicant, still she have to go under these tests. guys prepare ur POLIO Vaccine certificate prior to ur medicals, as it is mandatory requirement by LVO, so better to have it ready or u will have to rush like me, IOM don't tell this on phone but ask for it when u go for medicals.

drsdps

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16july
Nomination.....
12 nov
Med's Request
16th January
smcan2014 said:
UPS went to deliver my package today and below is what UPS have in the tracking information. Any ideas/thoughts what this could mean?

Sydney, NS, Canada 12/24/2014 12:14 P.M. The receiver has requested that we hold this package for a future delivery date / Delivery will be rescheduled.

Anybody experienced this before or today?

hi yes same is the case with my application . Same time today

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
canadamylove said:
Alhamdulillah done with medicals todays at IOM Karachi.

the experience was good but it took almost 8 hours to complete!

on phone I already took appointment for today at 9:30am. reach there and reported at the window at 9:15am, the kind lady said to wait 15 mins more! I was astonished at the punctuality of Pakistanis! :D

then at 9:30am they took my attendance in a register, gave me form and let me enter the facility. I took the token number and from this point the Great Wait started!

after 3 hours, at 12:30pm my turn came....before me there were only 15 applicants.....so they processed 16 applicants in 3 hours.....that's quiet slow!

anyways I approached the registration counter, they took my documents copies, fees and asked me to go for lab tests 1st.....registration took 30 mins.

1st test was eyes testing, weight and height.........done in 10 mins
2nd was urine sample....done in 10 mins
3rd was blood sample......done in 30 mins
4th was physical examination........done in 40 mins

till now I have spent 4:30 hours!

then I came back and waited for x-rays.it took 1 hour in waiting.........so it was 5:30 hours!

then they asked me to do the Polio vaccination also and submit the copy of certificate within 2 days...I asked can I do it today? they said yes but we are open till 5:30. its now a mandatory requirement of LVO for applicants from Pakistan. I asked what if I don't submit it.....they said it can delay ur app process by one month cos LVO will send u additional email to do polio vaccination, so better submit it along medicals to save time.

I rushed to Agha Khan Hospital, there it took 1:30 hours to do the polio vaccination!.........parking is at one corner and u have to travel through whole agha khan to reach the building near gate 1 to do vaccination!

went back to IOM and gave them the photocopies of certificate....total 7:45 hrs till yet!

overall experience was great in terms of staff friendliness, caring, support and cooperation. all doctors, lab staff and everyone was very cooperative and caring. even the guy at reception and even the security guards were all in very warm friendly mood and very casual in talks. the only thing that will kill u is WAITING TIME!

the docs said they will update LVO in 4 days....which they normally do. now they don't know how much time LVO takes to update the ECAS. as its Christmas and holiday season, so they said to expect any update in ecas minimum by 2nd week of Jan inshALlah.

NOTE: there is NO e-medical facility for Pakistani applicants in Pakistan. if u r doctor by profession then u have to go under 4 extra blood tests which includes Hepatitis A,B&C, TB and 2 more (I don't remember) and u have to pay for these additional tests. as my spouse is doctor but not the primary applicant, still she have to go under these tests. guys prepare ur POLIO Vaccine certificate prior to ur medicals, as it is mandatory requirement by LVO, so better to have it ready or u will have to rush like me, IOM don't tell this on phone but ask for it when u go for medicals.
Nice sharing and wish you all the best for next stages of your process.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
drsdps said:
Fortunately enough that my application got deliverd today (24th December) by UPS at 09:10AM local time. So, it seems that they have worked today for few hours at the reception desk and closed the counter for holidays ! ! Maybe !

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Guys, Is this a problem with UPS or with all couriers? It is not even the end of day so why would they stop accepting applications today?

Can anybody provide me CIC's no? I am going to call them to find out what's going on.......

drsdps said:

Status
Not open for further replies.