+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
manishverma1978 said:
Hi.
Congrats.

Mine is also 22nd Oct but DD. Lets hope to hear good news soon.... :) :) :) :)
So, it means that CIO is working super fast. Now they are reaching to the applications received till end October.
Hope that turn for the application received in the month of December will come earlier then 90-days as was the case for applicants in the intial months of FSWP 2014 because rate of receiving of applications at CIO is declined in the month of November, and December considering the data in spreadsheet to be the statistical random sample of the "Whole activity" happening at CIO/CIC.

Regards,
George, Doha,Qatar

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
canadamylove said:
Alhamdulillah done with medicals todays at IOM Karachi.

the experience was good but it took almost 8 hours to complete!

on phone I already took appointment for today at 9:30am. reach there and reported at the window at 9:15am, the kind lady said to wait 15 mins more! I was astonished at the punctuality of Pakistanis! :D

then at 9:30am they took my attendance in a register, gave me form and let me enter the facility. I took the token number and from this point the Great Wait started!

after 3 hours, at 12:30pm my turn came....before me there were only 15 applicants.....so they processed 16 applicants in 3 hours.....that's quiet slow!

anyways I approached the registration counter, they took my documents copies, fees and asked me to go for lab tests 1st.....registration took 30 mins.

1st test was eyes testing, weight and height.........done in 10 mins
2nd was urine sample....done in 10 mins
3rd was blood sample......done in 30 mins
4th was physical examination........done in 40 mins

till now I have spent 4:30 hours!

then I came back and waited for x-rays.it took 1 hour in waiting.........so it was 5:30 hours!

then they asked me to do the Polio vaccination also and submit the copy of certificate within 2 days...I asked can I do it today? they said yes but we are open till 5:30. its now a mandatory requirement of LVO for applicants from Pakistan. I asked what if I don't submit it.....they said it can delay ur app process by one month cos LVO will send u additional email to do polio vaccination, so better submit it along medicals to save time.

I rushed to Agha Khan Hospital, there it took 1:30 hours to do the polio vaccination!.........parking is at one corner and u have to travel through whole agha khan to reach the building near gate 1 to do vaccination!

went back to IOM and gave them the photocopies of certificate....total 7:45 hrs till yet!

overall experience was great in terms of staff friendliness, caring, support and cooperation. all doctors, lab staff and everyone was very cooperative and caring. even the guy at reception and even the security guards were all in very warm friendly mood and very casual in talks. the only thing that will kill u is WAITING TIME!

the docs said they will update LVO in 4 days....which they normally do. now they don't know how much time LVO takes to update the ECAS. as its Christmas and holiday season, so they said to expect any update in ecas minimum by 2nd week of Jan inshALlah.

NOTE: there is NO e-medical facility for Pakistani applicants in Pakistan. if u r doctor by profession then u have to go under 4 extra blood tests which includes Hepatitis A,B&C, TB and 2 more (I don't remember) and u have to pay for these additional tests. as my spouse is doctor but not the primary applicant, still she have to go under these tests. guys prepare ur POLIO Vaccine certificate prior to ur medicals, as it is mandatory requirement by LVO, so better to have it ready or u will have to rush like me, IOM don't tell this on phone but ask for it when u go for medicals.
VERY VITAL INFORMATION..... thanks for sharing buddy... specially about Polio Vaccination....

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Did anyone receive interview call from London Visa office.

Usually where they conduct the interview? For example applicants who are in GCC countries.

George,Doha
Qatar

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
smcan2014 said:
Guys, Is this a problem with UPS or with all couriers? It is not even the end of day so why would they stop accepting applications today?

Can anybody provide me CIC's no? I am going to call them to find out what's going on.......
It is not a problem with UPS because my application got delivered just today before 10:00AM so it means that maybe they have closed their counters for today after 12:00. You should better call UPS and ask them why their delivery man could not deliver it.

slam.dunk

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To what I think, your parcel will be scheduled again for delivery on 27th Dec

smcan2014 said:
UPS went to deliver my package today and below is what UPS have in the tracking information. Any ideas/thoughts what this could mean?

Sydney, NS, Canada 12/24/2014 12:14 P.M. The receiver has requested that we hold this package for a future delivery date / Delivery will be rescheduled.

Anybody experienced this before or today?

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
managersonline said:
Did anyone receive interview call from London Visa office.

Usually where they conduct the interview? For example applicants who are in GCC countries.

George,Doha
Qatar
I believe at Abu Dhabi, thats what I ve heard.... someone please second this...

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Wish you Merry Christmas

+1

LittleOwl said:

Merry Christmas everybody! Joyeux Noёl! May all your wishes come true guys!

sagarsa

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Second line update : 17th Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Started Processing : 14th Jan 2015
Med's Request
20th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Feb Starting...
Passport Req..
13th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
canadaFS said:
Hello Friends,

I have questions :

Since my VO is NDVO and I received PPR to submit my passport in New Delhi but currently I along with my family is in USA. Does anyone know how can I get the stamping done within US as sending passport from here wouldn't be feasible?

I would really appreciate any guidance.

Thanks,
From what I know, you can send ur passport to New Delhi with ur family/friend (you require authorization letter for that).

and the other option is requesting NDVO to change your visa office. Hope this helps....

In case you find some other way to do it...do let me know :)

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
+1 for helping applicants in the forum .. this made 100 :)
venkat2014 said:
Thanks for your words.....
I'm not bothering about -1s, Just need to know what i did wrong? so i can correct myself when answering to others.
me too karmafied... +1 after 168 hrs.... :D :D :D

GMS2Canada

Dec 16, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
07-02-2015
PER PER PER PER PER PER PER PER

I am very happy to say that long awaited PER email received on 24 Dec 2014 - Nova Scotia time 8.28 A.M

NOC : 2132
App : 28 Aug 2014
CC : 19 Nov 2014
PER : 24 Dec 2014

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

SS updated.

thetwo

Jun 21, 2014
Hey guys, have a question regarding RPRF. I had gotten the RPRF request from CPP-O and I have paid the fees online and gotten the receipt. Now the instructions say that I need to mail the receipt to their address, but I have seen some comments on the forum where people are also emailing them, is that an acceptable method? If so to which email address do I email the receipt? And do I send it as a reply to the RPRF request email I got?

Thanks!

shahzadpir

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER (21-10-2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulilah)
Passport Req..
29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
canadamylove said:
Alhamdulillah done with medicals todays at IOM Karachi.

the experience was good but it took almost 8 hours to complete!

on phone I already took appointment for today at 9:30am. reach there and reported at the window at 9:15am, the kind lady said to wait 15 mins more! I was astonished at the punctuality of Pakistanis! :D

then at 9:30am they took my attendance in a register, gave me form and let me enter the facility. I took the token number and from this point the Great Wait started!

after 3 hours, at 12:30pm my turn came....before me there were only 15 applicants.....so they processed 16 applicants in 3 hours.....that's quiet slow!

anyways I approached the registration counter, they took my documents copies, fees and asked me to go for lab tests 1st.....registration took 30 mins.

1st test was eyes testing, weight and height.........done in 10 mins
2nd was urine sample....done in 10 mins
3rd was blood sample......done in 30 mins
4th was physical examination........done in 40 mins

till now I have spent 4:30 hours!

then I came back and waited for x-rays.it took 1 hour in waiting.........so it was 5:30 hours!

then they asked me to do the Polio vaccination also and submit the copy of certificate within 2 days...I asked can I do it today? they said yes but we are open till 5:30. its now a mandatory requirement of LVO for applicants from Pakistan. I asked what if I don't submit it.....they said it can delay ur app process by one month cos LVO will send u additional email to do polio vaccination, so better submit it along medicals to save time.

I rushed to Agha Khan Hospital, there it took 1:30 hours to do the polio vaccination!.........parking is at one corner and u have to travel through whole agha khan to reach the building near gate 1 to do vaccination!

went back to IOM and gave them the photocopies of certificate....total 7:45 hrs till yet!

overall experience was great in terms of staff friendliness, caring, support and cooperation. all doctors, lab staff and everyone was very cooperative and caring. even the guy at reception and even the security guards were all in very warm friendly mood and very casual in talks. the only thing that will kill u is WAITING TIME!

the docs said they will update LVO in 4 days....which they normally do. now they don't know how much time LVO takes to update the ECAS. as its Christmas and holiday season, so they said to expect any update in ecas minimum by 2nd week of Jan inshALlah.

NOTE: there is NO e-medical facility for Pakistani applicants in Pakistan. if u r doctor by profession then u have to go under 4 extra blood tests which includes Hepatitis A,B&C, TB and 2 more (I don't remember) and u have to pay for these additional tests. as my spouse is doctor but not the primary applicant, still she have to go under these tests. guys prepare ur POLIO Vaccine certificate prior to ur medicals, as it is mandatory requirement by LVO, so better to have it ready or u will have to rush like me, IOM don't tell this on phone but ask for it when u go for medicals.
Thanks for sharing good information. I would say that almost took the whole day to complete medical. I am from karachi basically.
I did my medicals here in KSA, we entered the hospital around 09:45 am and we were out by 11:00 am, here they have e-madical facility. I can understand why LVO asks for all this, even few of my friends were coming to KSA and they were asked to submit polio vaccination certificate....U know what I am talking about why it happens to us? I am telling you its every where like this for us bro..

Any ways...

Best wishes & .Good luck

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@slam.dunk: 27th is Saturday. Are they open on Saturday's. Also I don't think UPS delivers on Saturday unless you have explicitly chosen Saturday delivery.
@managersonline: I called UPS they said that they can see a reschedule date of 24th. When I said today is the 24th, they said they don't know the reason but 24th is the rescheduled delivery date that shows up on their system.

slam.dunk said:
To what I think, your parcel will be scheduled again for delivery on 27th Dec

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
dream4canada2015 said:

Its around 10.30pm still working at office... was bit tired too for long hours.... just planning to go back home and before making way to home just long into gmail.... and found my golden mail was waiting for me since last 4 hours....

Yahoooooooooooooooooo..........

It's my PER......

I am so much happy........................ Thank you so much to everyone....

I am so happy... please keep in your prayer so that i can also make my dream true with u....

Finally This is my day...... :D

Congrats and Good Luck For Further Process....

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
popoy said:
A very Merry Christmas indeed.

CC charged just now!!!!

NOC: 2241
Application Date: October 22, 2014
CC Charged: December 24, 2014

:D
Congrats and Good Luck For Further Process....

Status
Not open for further replies.