+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pssreddy25

Jul 2, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
ECAS - Application Received 29-05-14
Nomination.....
PER - 23 -10-14
AOR Received.
N/A(CPC-O Does not send AOR)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS - Started processing 31-10-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
ECAS - Medical Received 23-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Soon....!
jobinj1 said:
Let me put down what I think is happening on the PPR front:

Applicants to the FSWP program will no longer be processed in the order the application was submitted. We are being ranked based on our eligibility. CEC, PNP and applicants with job offers receive the highest ranks, just like in EE. After a certain number of applicants have completed the MR stage, CIC will draw a few of the highest ranking candidates and issue them PPR-s. Then the rankings start again as more applicants pass MR. After a certain period of time, the next set will receive PPR-s. I already see evidence of this happening. Some people, who submitted applications later, have randomly got PPR, from the same visa office. PPR will now come out in bursts, not in a flow or sequence.

If you are with me so far, let me give everyone the bad news. This means some of us will never get a PPR, if we remain at the bottom of the ranking list. There is no point in looking at the SS trying to analyze when your turn is going to come. It's over for many of us.
Wow..This is something,somebody just wokeup and made anylogy about the FSWP process without any prior idea.

Dear, Did you see any thing on CIC websit in this regard? and also dont create panic in applicants if you are not sure. :-X :-X :-X :mad: :mad:

Sunnynitian

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
will surely

aaronwishes

Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Sep. '14                                   DD encashed 23rd Nov. '14
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec. '14
IELTS Request
sent initially with app.
File Transfer...
Processing started: 3rd Feb. '15.                 Second line : 6th Feb. '15
Med's Request
5th Feb. '15
Med's Done....
12th Feb. '15.                         3rd line update: 28th Feb. '15
Passport Req..
18th Mar. '15                         DM (4th line update): 18th Mar. '15. Passports sent to chc NDVO: 20th Mar. '15
VISA ISSUED...
[b][size=5pt][color=red]In the hands of Maa Chintapurani[/color][/size][/b][b][size=25pt][color=red]ਕਨੇda[/color][/size][/b]
harpawan said:
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink PER Received

Noc - 1111
Application received - 28th Aug
DD Encashed - 21st August
PER Received - 14th dec ( I received it today from my consultant)

Please let me know whats next....Also let me know if i have to maintain same bank balance, which i declared during filing....Experts please reply!!
Congrats dear.

alwaysonnet

May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
File Transfer...
04-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015<br>Third line ... : 28-01-2015<br>Decision made ... : 07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
alwaysonnet said:
Did you second line updated before medical request? If so, when?
Yes..second line updated on Dec 6...we started processing your application on Dec 4
Do you have any travel out of India?

aaronwishes

Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec. '14
IELTS Request
sent initially with app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
5th Feb. '15
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
18th Mar. '15                         DM (4th line update): 18th Mar. '15. Passports sent to chc NDVO: 20th Mar. '15
VISA ISSUED...
[b][size=5pt][color=red]In the hands of Maa Chintapurani[/color][/size][/b][b][size=25pt][color=red]ਕਨੇda[/color][/size][/b]
Sunsat said:
Hi forumites.
Just got mail from bank that our DD is en cashed in 28 November. Feeling a bit relieved. Now the wait for PER commences. Details of my application are as follows:

NOC :2131
App received by CIC:10th September
DD en cashed : 28th November.
Congrats dear.

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
jobinj1 said:

Applicants to the FSWP program will no longer be processed in the order the application was submitted. We are being ranked based on our eligibility. CEC, PNP and applicants with job offers receive the highest ranks, just like in EE. After a certain number of applicants have completed the MR stage, CIC will draw a few of the highest ranking candidates and issue them PPR-s. Then the rankings start again as more applicants pass MR. After a certain period of time, the next set will receive PPR-s. I already see evidence of this happening. Some people, who submitted applications later, have randomly got PPR, from the same visa office. PPR will now come out in bursts, not in a flow or sequence.

If you are with me so far, let me give everyone the bad news. This means some of us will never get a PPR, if we remain at the bottom of the ranking list. There is no point in looking at the SS trying to analyze when your turn is going to come. It's over for many of us.
I am sorry but you are not right. There is no evidence that supports that idea nor official documents that highlights the points you are mentioning.
Please don't spread wrong information because some people might believe what you are saying has a solid ground.

aaronwishes

Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec. '14
IELTS Request
sent initially with app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
5th Feb. '15
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
NikSonu said:
Hi all,

DD got encashed on 12 Dec 2014

NOC 4011, Oct 03

Update SS soon

Congrats dear.

caibmer

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 11, 2015 PoF
Nomination.....
Jan 12, 2015
Med's Request
April 1, 2015
Med's Done....
April 15, 2015
Passport Req..
May 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
canadamylove said:
more than 140 dead bodies of innocent children.... the smallest coffins were the heaviest ones!!!

no religion on earth teaches to kill even a single human being...not Islam, not Judaism, not Christianity, not Hinduism, not Sikhism........none......I don't know who were these bast ards......keeping beards.....calling themselves muslims.......non-circumcised.....having muslim names.........speaking Arabic.........found afghani and indian currency notes in their pockets........why they killed innocent children of class 3 to 6.....ages 12 to 16.........

this is one of the bloodiest day of not just Pakistan.....but for whole of humanity....this is the price we are paying for fighting the so called war on terrorism for USA since last 12 years!

sadly one of the main reasons to immigrate from Pakistan towards a better peaceful place.
This is most terrible and inhumane act by some cowards. My heart and soul has been mourning for all who lost their loved ones.

But according to the reports from different news sources Tehrik-e-Taliban (Pakistani Taliban) has claimed responsibility for the attack. At least that's what the news is in western media.

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishCA said:
sorry to hear but be positive and without wasting any time send your file again with DD.
I am going to, but do you think I have any chance to re-apply under NOC 4011 again? Is it filled already? what do you guys suggest?

TANSAM

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
Congrats SHaarav

RiyadChowdhury

Sep 6, 2014
Chittagong, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed on 21st November
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 PER
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
21-03-2015 DM on 29-04-2015
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
ahmed.amin said:
just sent my application a week ago now discovered a fault !!

please guys I need your help

My wife before marriage has an address (old address) and after marriage has an address ( new address)

in her copy of passport it is written the new address

in her copy of National ID it is written the new address

in her copy of schedule a background / deceleration imm5669 in the section of addresses in the ast 10 years I wrote correctly her new address since 2011 up till now and the old address is written from 2004 to 2011

in the extra sheet of her copy of schedule a background / deceleration imm566 the same is written correctly

in my copy of additional family information imm5406 under her present address the new address is written correctly

in her copy of additional family information imm5406 under her present address new address is written correctly

in the extra sheet of her copy of additional family information imm5406 ( because additional space is required for her full name in arabic) under her present address the new address is incorrectly :mad: :mad: replaced by the old address

Should I send an attachment to my application or what?
I think it's not something you need to be worried about. Nevertheless, I left out my academic documents and sent an additional package later on. You could do the same.

avchan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER-08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014 3rd Line-19-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Decision Made-24-03-2015
Friends
Medicals uploaded(as per hospital) on 8th dec.
RPRF DD,PCC deleivered to NDVO on 9th dec.

But 3rd line is not yet updated
Any idea how many more days it can take

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
jobinj1 said:

Relax....

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
relax and don't spread such misinformation. if you are feeling down, take some anti-depressants, but don't waste other forum member's time by posting such things..

jobinj1 said:

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
NDVO lost PCC given with MR so asked again in 6th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
avchan said:
Friends
Medicals uploaded(as per hospital) on 8th dec.
RPRF DD,PCC deleivered to NDVO on 9th dec.

But 3rd line is not yet updated
Any idea how many more days it can take

wait for 2-3 days .. third line will get updated.
if not then call where you have done medical

Status
Not open for further replies.