+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hxt

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
REPOSTING....Please advise

Hello All,
I have a question regarding Police certificate from Houston consulate. I do not live in Houston but I plan to go to Houston later this month and I am planning to apply for police certificate in person when I go to Houston.
I wanted to know if the police certificate will be granted on same day for in-person application at Houston consulate? If they dont issue the certificate the same day then do they keep the passports with them or do they just check passport when accepting the application?

Someone who has got police certificate from Houston or any other US consulate, please reply.....This will greatly help me in planning my visit.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hxt said:

Hello All,
I have a question regarding Police certificate from Houston consulate. I do not live in Houston but I plan to go to Houston later this month and I am planning to apply for police certificate in person when I go to Houston.
I wanted to know if the police certificate will be granted on same day for in-person application at Houston consulate? If they dont issue the certificate the same day then do they keep the passports with them or do they just check passport when accepting the application?

Someone who has got police certificate from Houston or any other US consulate, please reply.....This will greatly help me in planning my visit.
They wont grant PCC on same but will verify original passport & return on same day. PCC will come later.

So if you dont want to send your passport & be away from it for 12 week then you can visit else it wont matter.

ahmed.amin

Sep 18, 2014
just sent my application a week ago now discovered a fault !!

please guys I need your help

My wife before marriage has an address (old address) and after marriage has an address ( new address)

in her copy of passport it is written the new address

in her copy of National ID it is written the new address

in her copy of schedule a background / deceleration imm5669 in the section of addresses in the ast 10 years I wrote correctly her new address since 2011 up till now and the old address is written from 2004 to 2011

in the extra sheet of her copy of schedule a background / deceleration imm566 the same is written correctly

in my copy of additional family information imm5406 under her present address the new address is written correctly

in her copy of additional family information imm5406 under her present address new address is written correctly

in the extra sheet of her copy of additional family information imm5406 ( because additional space is required for her full name in arabic) under her present address the new address is incorrectly :mad: :mad: replaced by the old address

Should I send an attachment to my application or what?

hxt

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
andy6835 said:
They wont grant PCC on same but will verify original passport & return on same day. PCC will come later.

So if you dont want to send your passport & be away from it for 12 week then you can visit else it wont matter.
Thanks for the clarification...

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hxt said:
Thanks for the clarification...
You are welcome.
I would advise you to apply for FBI PCC right away.. It is taking 3-4 months. so now is the better time if you have not already done.

jgbozza

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
AOR Received.
25-11-2014
Med's Request
16-12-2014
Med's Done....
05-01-2015
Diplomatru said:
It won't go off track. It is US Government you are dealing with. CIC will extend the PCC submission deadline if you show them proof of application with FBI.
Congrats for MR. SPVO is amazing. +1
Thanks Diplomatru. Nothing else to do instead of waiting!

random00

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
hxt said:

Hello All,

This depends. If your current passport was issued by Houston, you will definitely get it same day after 4 pm. If not, they will take 2 weeks.

TANSAM

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
amirali.mithani said:
Hello All,

I am a May 30th applicant who has a deadline in 2 weeks to submit PCC, Medical and RPRF. I have submitted Medicals and can also make RPRF payment. However, I am still awaiting FBI police clearance certificate which was submitted to them on September 30th. Has anyone been in a similar situation. Any advise?
Send mail to your local VO for extension with the reason. I got it for similar situation.

NIKONIKO

Apr 29, 2010
Envigado
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-06-2015
koolaid said:
Hi Guys!

I need you advice. I have a friend who applied for the FSWP and is currently awaiting MR. He has been recently diagnosed with testicular cancer and has begun treatment. However, doctors have said that he will be infertile as a result of the cancer mitigation procedures. How do you think this will affect his process? Do you think he will be rejected because of his history of cancer? Will he be rejected because he is now infertile? Or will he be rejected for both reasons? I appreciate your comments... Thanks!
Im sorry for your friend, as other members said infertility is not an issue, but cancer is, the worst part is that even after remission it can be a ground for inadmissibility.

"...people with a health condition that might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services [A38(1)(c)]; see also R1 and R34..."

I recall a famous case of an indian woman who was already working and studying in canada and was placed in deportation procedures because she has breast cancer.

However finding a good immigration lawyer is the next step, the case should be based on proving that the annual expenses relating to the treatment won't cost more than 6000 (approx) cads, and proving to have enough founds to cover expenses in the case that the limit is exceeded.
Best wishes for you and your friend.

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
Hurray...Got medical request yesterday from NDVO...!!!
My timeline:
Application sent : June 18
PER received : Oct 17
Medical request : Dec 16

jobinj1

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
Let me put down what I think is happening on the PPR front:

Applicants to the FSWP program will no longer be processed in the order the application was submitted. We are being ranked based on our eligibility. CEC, PNP and applicants with job offers receive the highest ranks, just like in EE. After a certain number of applicants have completed the MR stage, CIC will draw a few of the highest ranking candidates and issue them PPR-s. Then the rankings start again as more applicants pass MR. After a certain period of time, the next set will receive PPR-s. I already see evidence of this happening. Some people, who submitted applications later, have randomly got PPR, from the same visa office. PPR will now come out in bursts, not in a flow or sequence.

If you are with me so far, let me give everyone the bad news. This means some of us will never get a PPR, if we remain at the bottom of the ranking list. There is no point in looking at the SS trying to analyze when your turn is going to come. It's over for many of us.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jobinj1 said:

Applicants to the FSWP program will no longer be processed in the order the application was submitted. We are being ranked based on our eligibility. CEC, PNP and applicants with job offers receive the highest ranks, just like in EE. After a certain number of applicants have completed the MR stage, CIC will draw a few of the highest ranking candidates and issue them PPR-s. Then the rankings start again as more applicants pass MR. After a certain period of time, the next set will receive PPR-s. I already see evidence of this happening. Some people, who submitted applications later, have randomly got PPR, from the same visa office. PPR will now come out in bursts, not in a flow or sequence.

If you are with me so far, let me give everyone the bad news. This means some of us will never get a PPR, if we remain at the bottom of the ranking list. There is no point in looking at the SS trying to analyze when your turn is going to come. It's over for many of us.
Absolutely no

NIKONIKO

Apr 29, 2010
Envigado
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-06-2015
jobinj1 said:

Not at all, probably those thoughts are the result of being tired and sick of waiting, but we need to be patient. Actually we have to be grateful to the lord that we measure our immigration process in days and months not in years, like others less fortunate in the past.

alwaysonnet

May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
File Transfer...
04-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015<br>Third line ... : 28-01-2015<br>Decision made ... : 07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
shaarav said:
Hurray...Got medical request yesterday from NDVO...!!!
My timeline:
Application sent : June 18
PER received : Oct 17
Medical request : Dec 16
Did you second line updated before medical request? If so, when?

Status
Not open for further replies.