+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
managersonline said:
Dear All,
First of all sorry to disturb you with this long and detailed message. But I am posting it with the intention that it might be of help to several other potential applicants.
I would like to seek all of forum-fellows advice about my case and the suitable actions that you all suggest for me in order to assure that my application for FSWP 2014 will be processed successfully.In past several posts I have posted on the forum my ordeal and the dilemma through which I am passing. Below is the re-cap of that ordeal for better understanding of my case and providing your generous advices. In the end of ordeal I have mentioned my next actions.
For my first application(reached at CIO on 15th DEC,2014) I am still in a huge dilemma to know total points. It could be 66-Points or 67-Points. Based on points of my education which could be 21 or 22.

Although still there is an ambiguity that whether CIO will review my complete ECA report which mentions all of four post secondary credentials
OR
they will simply read the CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:Bachelor's degree (four years)

============================================
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:Bachelor's degree (four years)
WES has mentioned below details of my credentials in ECA report's section credential analysis:-
CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS:--
No.1: Canadian Equivalency:- Secondary school diploma ==== My Original Credential:- Higher Secondary Certificate
No.2: Canadian Equivalency:- Diploma (two years) ==== My Original Credential:- Bachelor of Science
No.3: Canadian Equivalency:- Diploma (two years) ==== My Original Credential:- Diploma in Applied Science Technology
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No.4: Canadian Equivalency:- Bachelor's degree (three years) ==== My Original Credential:- Master of Computer Science
[Remarks: The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with Canadian post-secondary Diploma (two years) (see No.2, above)]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No.5:Canadian Equivalency:- Bachelor's degree (four years) ==== My Original Credential:- Master of Business Administration
[The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with Canadian post-secondary Diploma (two years) (see No.2, above).]

As you can see that my Canadian Bachelor three years is in conjunction Canadian post secondary diploma two years == Canadian Bachelor's degree (three years)
Similarly you note my Canadian Bachelor four years is in conjunction Canadian post secondary diploma two years == Canadian Bachelor's degree (four years)
So two Bachelors degrees based on Credential (No.2+No.4) and (No.2+No.5).
My two bachelor degree are not combined/clubbed together. Means my "3-Year Canadian Bachelor Credential" is not in conjunction with "4-Year Canadian Bachelor Credential"
Explanation to CIO with first application:
I have added one letter with my first application that will reach tomorrow at CIO, and this letter has a title IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT ECA REPORT ISSUED BY WES and I have explained most of the above situation to CIO, that how my MPhil which is recognized as Canadian Masters Equivalent by almost all of public universities as well government offices in Canada has been declared by WES as equivalent to Canadian Bachelor four years.

My Next Actions till now:-

My First Action
1)- Appeared in IELTS again and I shall get TRF of this new IELTS on 18th Dec,2014, hope to get 20 or above points(request your prayers) and second application will be hopefully dispatched on 18th Dec,2014 at around 14:30PM by UPS from Doha Qatar.
2)- My second application with all set of documents ready with additional PCC, additional WES report,
3)- I shall include a cover letter with this application mentioning that "my first application is already at CIO on 15th Dec,2014. And this new application is being sent because I am not sure that I shall be rewarded 21 points or 22 points. Therefore if you can please trace back my first application and consider new IELTS results sent this application with my old application then I shall prefer this because in this way I shall not be paying second time the fees for application processing. In case if it is not possible to consider my this new IELTS result attached with this application, please consider my this application as a new application and you can proceed with charging of my credit card". I KINDLY REQUEST FORUM MEMBERS TO PLEASE GIVE YOUR ADVISE IN THIS REGARD. What are the chances that CIO will consider my this request in cover letter, to avoid double payment of two applications?

My Second Action
Requested WES to at least mention in the CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY statement that I have TWO BACHELOR DEGREES. one is four year bachelor degree, and other is three year bachelor degree. They have turned status in my account on their website to 'FILE UNDER REVIEW'. I don't know how long they will take to review my file. If I shall get the revised report I shall send two revised report to be attached to the the two applications that I have sent, as addendum to my two applications.

My third Action
I have applied for new ECA with ICAS and CES. But of course they will issue ECA on or around End of Jan,2015 or beginning of Feb,2015. In those ECA it is hundred percent sure that my MPhil degree will be declared as equivalent to Canadian Masters and hence I shall be able to claim 23-points. I shall send these ECA as addendum to my already submitted applications.

Humble Request of your advice for other possible steps to ensure successful processing of my application
I think you can understand my worries and anxiety. Of course it is not merely an application, but it is a decision about my life and my children future life-plans.
Best regards and thanks for your patience of reading this long message.
Request your professional feedback and guidance what other steps can i take to ensure the successful processing of my application without risk of getting rejected.
George
In order to qualify for 22 points, you have to have at least TWO post-secondary credentials, ONE OF WHICH is for at least three-year long study.
So, even with those weird conjunctions, you are left with AT LEAST Bachelor's (four years) — your credentials NN 2, 4, 5, AND Diploma (two years) — your credential N 3.
This gives you 22 points for education.

I don't have any prove, but I am convinced that CIO does not simply look at education summary in the report. There is no mention of education summary in OP-6!

Did you call to WES to sort this out?

You can avoid double payment by simply withdrawing your money from your credit card if your first app is successful. Your card will be empty, there will be nothing to charge and your second app will return straight back to you. In case you use CREDIT cards in your country, simply instruct your bank to decline your payment or block your card.

I don't see any sense in a actions 2 and 3.

Wish you all the luck with your IELTS and you application, first or second, whatever!

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Diplomatru said:
Then I can imagine you traveled a lot and some applicant for instance has lived in one city at the same address all his life.
[/quote
That is true I did travel a lot :)

yogi_bear

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Dear Forum Friends,

I got a call from HDFC Bank that bank demand draft has been encashed and has been paid to CHC on Dec 10 -2014

Hospital Authorities say that they have up loaded the medicals on Nov 26-2014 and my documents reached NDVO on Dec 3-2014

My third line in ECAS is still not updated...

Does payment of Right to landing fees means that medicals are cleared and soon we may get a PPR????Any pointers

Still awaiting for a third line ...Any pointers from Forum members........

I called up the Hospital three times and each time they told me that they have already updated the medical results .....

Eagerly waiting for the third line update in ECAS

Thanks

Yogi Bear

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
HDG said:
NDVO just wasted one day.

I am so doubting their style to process a file. Really weird.

I wish there was a site as to where one could see what is exactly happening on your file.
Rather than just assuming as to what they are doing. If they have really started the verification
or it is just in their queue.

I hate this wait. Waiting for more than 60 days for MR. This is driving me nuts.
Dear, I understand you so much! I'm on my 45th day only, but dying already (usually my VO sends MR in 43 days). Praying for all of us waiting for MR!!

Jaag

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
wolf_metallo said:
After seeing so many folks getting their CCs charged, I finally called up the SBI branch in Hyderabad (NRI branch, Jubilee Hills). The kind lady on the other side said that none of the canada DDs that they have issued after 1st Aug have been charged!!!

I am worried - is it something wrong with this particular bank's DDs or are the CIC folks not charging any of the DDs for some God-unknown reasons? I mean how can none of the DDs that were issues after 1st Aug are charged??

I would be really glad if someone could throw some light on this. Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Nikhil.
Hi Nikhil,
I am sept 16 applicant and my dd was encashed on dec 6 2014. HDFC bank confirmed it today. Why don't you ask SBI to write to their Canadian branch and find out? Don't loose hope......be positive.......I'm sure your dd is being encashed as we speak :) God bless

shahimran1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22.12.2014 (received by Mcneil)
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
what is AOR?
What does it mean?Approximately how long it takes to receive AOR after applying?
Is AOR & PEr the same thing?
If not what comes 1st?

parasafuture

Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received: 08-25-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-15-2014
File Transfer...
ECAS 2nd Line: 05-14-2015
Med's Request
06-29-2015
Dear All,

PER received today. ;D
Thank you all for all the positivity I've been getting whenever I post my anxiety in this forum.

You've been a great source of encouragement ... Need more of those in the coming months! :p

parasafuture

canhyd3008

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
13-Nov-2-14
Med's Done....
06-Dec-2014
I have completed my medicals on 5th Dec, 2014 and was waiting for my spouse's PCC to send the RPRF and PCC together, even before I dispatched my RPRF and Spouse's PCC my 3rd line got updated that medicals have been received on 12th Dec 2014. So I believe these two are independent events at NDVO.

yogi_bear said:
Dear Forum Friends,

I got a call from HDFC Bank that bank demand draft has been encashed and has been paid to CHC on Dec 10 -2014

Hospital Authorities say that they have up loaded the medicals on Nov 26-2014 and my documents reached NDVO on Dec 3-2014

My third line in ECAS is still not updated...

Does payment of Right to landing fees means that medicals are cleared and soon we may get a PPR????Any pointers

Still awaiting for a third line ...Any pointers from Forum members........

I called up the Hospital three times and each time they told me that they have already updated the medical results .....

Eagerly waiting for the third line update in ECAS

Thanks

Yogi Bear

parasafuture

Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received: 08-25-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-15-2014
File Transfer...
ECAS 2nd Line: 05-14-2015
Med's Request
06-29-2015
By the way, SS is already updated. ;)

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
moamana82 said:
Sushma 1976

yes seriously ...i will explain
when i am worried i cant sleep i cant work i cant exercise :'(
all what i do is eat n eat n eat ::) ???
So after my cc charged i counted 15 days then started my worries n my eatings :D :D
i m thin thanks god but im sure that this way i will be 100 kg sooner than they will send me the passport request :D
Dear,
i m 8 aug applicant, cc charged 16 nov, until now no news of PER, think about my situation??
i just stop thinking about it,
nevertheless good luck to u

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Guys, can I please ask you not to delete your posts? It's impossible to navigate this thread and trace back conversations! Why are you doing this, for better "+s to posts" ratio?

CHEGEVARA

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msingh80 said:
CHEGEVARA said:
I want to tell you that this morning arrived expected calls for medical examinations (MR) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
please update spreadsheet

App Filed: July 14th,

CC charged : Oct 29th

PER recieved: Nov 6th

Med Req : Dec 15th

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[Congratulations . . .

When did the second line updated ?

Did ur employer got any enquiry call from CIC ?

I am in the same time line. Got file send on 2July and PER on 28 oct . . . Still waiting for second line updation.
Thanks]

until last night had no update on the second line. today I have not checked.

FIYAZALI

Oct 7, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd October - 2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2016
manish baissoya said:
FIYAZALI

Bro i think if you sent 10th Marksheet which contain your Name, parents name and DOB, then it is fine ... no problem.
And if you mentioned in cover letter that you are sending 10th Marksheet instead of birth certificate.

Because i send 10th Marksheet for my spuse as DOB proof and i haven't sent any affidavit...and i got charged and got PER too.
Don't worry bro, everything will be fine.
Thanks Friend ...
But You are sure u submitted SSC Certificate from India, I guess In INDIA we call SSC isn't

Harinderjit

Star Member
May 29, 2013
prasadz said:
To all 2014 FSW applicants,

Just shoking to say,

There are nearly 40 2013 FSW NDVO applicants waiting for their PPRs. I found this just now in the SS 2013. Hence I think NDVO closes their case first and issue us some at the earliest.

This is really freaking for all of us. NDVO is really slower in issuing PPRs

Many from 2013 would not have updated SS after getting PPR . in 2014 , there are about 6-8 PPR received as per comments by Forum Users . SS updated by 5 . Similar would be the case in 2013 also .

Status
Not open for further replies.