+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
managersonline said:
============================================
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:Bachelor's degree (four years)
WES has mentioned below details of my credentials in ECA report's section CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS:--
No.1: Credential:- Higher Secondary Certificate ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Secondary school diploma
No.2: Credential:- Bachelor of Science ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Diploma (two years)
No.3: Credential:- Diploma in Applied Science Technology ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Diploma (two years)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No.4: Credential:- Master of Computer Science ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Bachelor's degree (three years)
[Remarks: The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see No.2, above)]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No.5: Credential:- Master of Business Administration ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Bachelor's degree (four years)
[The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see No.2, above).]

As you can see that my No.4 credential is in conjunction with No.2 == Canadian Bachelor's degree (three years)
Similarly you note my No.5 credential is in conjunction with No.2 == Canadian Bachelor's degree (four years)

So two Bachelors degrees based on Credential (No.2+No.4) and (No.2+No.5).
My two bachelor degree are not combined/clubbed together. Means my No.5 credential is not in conjunction with No.4.

I am still in a huge delimma to know points for my education. It could be 21-Points or 22-Points.

If you see the latest version of "Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations" (search file:IRPA SOR-2002-227.pdf) Dated.11th Nov,2014.
Read Page 92. R78(e) it says [22 points for two or more post-secondary program credentials, one of which must be a credential issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer;]

On the same page read under heading "More than one educational credential" which says:-
(a) except as set out in paragraph (1)(e),points shall not be awarded cumulatively on the basis of more than one educational credential;
and
(b) points shall be awarded on the basis of the Canadian educational credentials or equivalency assessments submitted in support of an application for a permanent resident visa that result in the highest number of points.

Now let us read another CIC official document in this regard "EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT CONVERSION TABLE" (file name:ECA_table_EN.pdf)
See end of page no.2 which says:-
"A 3 year or more post-secondary credential in combination with any of the post-secondary educational credentials** listed below. This excludes secondary school credentials. " And in the list below you will see several post-secondary educational credentials, in these post-secondary credentials I shall mention credentials related to me which are:- Diploma (two years), Bachelor's degree (three years), Bachelor's degree (four years). So, anyone who will qualify this clause will get 22-points. In my case if you all will note that I have my:-
Canadian Equivalency Bachelor degree three years in combination with Canadian Equivalency Diploma(two years)
and similarly
I have Canadian Equivalency Bachelor degree four years in combination with Canadian Equivalency Diploma(two years)

In addition to above I have more post-secondary credential which Canadian Equivalent diploma (2 years) in applied science.

in the same table "EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT CONVERSION TABLE" (file name:ECA_table_EN.pdf)
See end of page no.2, now look at last column which says:- "2 or more post-secondary credentials (3 year or longer post-secondary credential required)" .Someone who will qualify this clause will also be awarded 22-points.

Now let us apply this clause to my case, and for sure that I have total of four post-secondary candian equivalent credentials which are following:-
Four year bachelor(in conjunction with 2-year diploma No.2) , Three year bachelor (in conjunction with diploma no.2), Two year Applied science diploma

I think that I shall also qualify in this case for 22-points.

Although still nobody has clear idea that whether CIO will review my complete ECA report which mentions all of four post seconday credentials
OR
they will simply read the CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:Bachelor's degree (four years)

HUMBLE REQUEST AND APPOLOGY FOR THESE ALL DETAILS:
I have sent although some personal messages to some seniors and thank them for their valuable feedback. But now I am posting it on general forum and kindly request whoever has any experience in this regard or is passed through the same scenario please answer in front of each of my explanation for the better understanding of everyone on the forum

I kindly request specially the seniors to contribue in this regard.

Best regards thanks to everyone for their patience of reading this long post, but I think whoever has passed through this situation can realize my anxiety.
George
I have roughly the same education as you and could answer but I'm not sure whether I'm senior enough to answer you.

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015
sriramkb said:
Thanks Abhi.
I never travelled out of India.
congrts

u from which city??? Hyderabad.....??

thanks in adv :)

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
neverlosehope said:
Received PER Mail just now ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NOC : 2171
Application received: 28th Aug 2014
Cc charged: 11th Nov 2014
PER received: 12th Dec 2014

Thank you all for your help and invaluable support.
Congrats!! Good luck on your medicals

fahad007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2015
My cc date 25 nov
NOC 1111
ALHUMDUlLLILLAH i got my PER email today...

However i am not sure about few things in email. I would appreciate if any expert
Could advise me...

It says that "dont send any additional documents unless requested"

Then it says that if you have changes like new employer/new born, then you should inform your visa office which in my case is London.

The fact is I have both these changes new born/new employer. So do i have to notify visa office now or wait for them to ask about any changes. And what is the method and way of informing them. Submission of new forms or jst a letter including details of changes.

One more thing, my new employer is not in my own country from which I submitted my application so can i request visa office to take my medicals when required in the country where i now work and my family medicals in my country of origin as they have not moved yet.

Please also advise any number or email on which to communicate regarding my application...

Would be grateful for help and advise...

pssreddy25

Jul 2, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
ECAS - Application Received 29-05-14
Nomination.....
PER - 23 -10-14
AOR Received.
N/A(CPC-O Does not send AOR)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS - Started processing 31-10-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
ECAS - Medical Received 23-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Soon....!
Friends,
(Urgent help needed - to make my decision)
As I have seen in this forum, many forumists say that “We cannot send Indian passport outside the country by post. It is illegal to do so” as per Indian government law.
I have a situation here:
1) I am in USA for last 5 years and I have applied to Canada PR and CPC-O as my VO. I am May 29 Applicant and expecting PPR within a month time.
2) My current Visa is going to over my Dec 28th and I may need to go back to India, If my visa is not extended (50% chances to go back)
3) I have so many friends those often travel between USA and Canada

My question is:
If in case I go back to India and CPC-O ask for PPRs,
1) Can I send my passport to USA by my friend (My friend will carry my passport to USA) and send it to CPC-O by post. He will receive the stamped passports back in USA and bring them back to India.
Can I do this? Is there any legal complication to do?

aaronwishes

Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Sep. '14                                   DD encashed 23rd Nov. '14
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec. '14
IELTS Request
sent initially with app.
File Transfer...
Processing started: 3rd Feb. '15.                 Second line : 6th Feb. '15
Med's Request
5th Feb. '15
Med's Done....
12th Feb. '15.                         3rd line update: 28th Feb. '15
Passport Req..
18th Mar. '15                         DM (4th line update): 18th Mar. '15. Passports sent to chc NDVO: 20th Mar. '15
VISA ISSUED...
[b][size=5pt][color=red]In the hands of Maa Chintapurani[/color][/size][/b][b][size=25pt][color=red]ਕਨੇda[/color][/size][/b]
palakpatel911 said:
Just got confirmation from Bank,
RPRF DD en-cashed

Still enjoying a Dry Day! I think NDVO wants to send 500 PPR at one same time, so that all Airlines gets rush and Money Inflow for the Nation/Airlines company :'(

SS Updated !
Congrats dear.

pr4rajesh

Jun 16, 2014
Chennai India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 27-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2015
Med's Request
10-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2015
kishcanada said:
Here is the English content if the content in the picture was not readable.

The State Secretary Of Security and Justice has conducted an investigation into the conduct of the person
named in this ce-tificate and declares that, in view of the risk to society in relation to the purpose for which
the certificate has been requested and considering the interests of the person concerned, the investigation
has not resulted in any objections to this person in connection with the specific profile mentioned above or
the job features indicated on the reverse of this ce-tificate. The State Secretary is therefore hereby pleased
to issue this certificate of Good Conduct, pursuant to section 28 of the Dutch Judicial Data and criminal
Records Act.

Thanks,
Kishcanada
1. The document looks fine. It clearly gives you green signal in terms of a clearance certificate.
2. Already ENGLISH is there. Why you think of translating it ? All European certificates are like this with local and English languages.
3. Did u edit the birth date ? I see 2014 January 1

BIR1115

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
Med's Request
31-12-2014
Med's Done....
03-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
I dont have any idea about this but wont the stampings on your passport reflect that you are not in USA at the/or that moment?

pssreddy25 said:
Friends,
As I have seen in this forum, many forumists say that “We cannot send Indian passport outside the country by post. It is illegal to do so” as per Indian government law.
I have a situation here:
1) I am in USA for last 5 years and I have applied to Canada PR and CPC-O as my VO. I am May 29 Applicant and expecting PPR within a month time.
2) My current Visa is going to over my Dec 28th and I may need to go back to India, If my visa is not extended (50% chances to go back)

My question is:
1) Can I send my passport to USA by my friend (My friend will carry my passport to USA) and send it to CPC-O by post. He will receive the stamped passports back in USA and bring them back to India.

gurpreetsb7

Oct 17, 2014
Canada
LANDED..........
neverlosehope said:
Got PER mail just now on 12/12/2014.
Visa office : Delhi
Appl Date : 25/08/2014
CC : 11/11/2014

When can I expect MR request?

Congrats for PER ,, now again start countdown for next almost 2 months for MR

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
pssreddy25 said:
Friends,
I have a situation here:

My question is:
Ideally the process could work just fine. BUT - a person cannot be in possession of a Passport which otherwise does not belong to him or her.

If the authorities do come across such a scenario they would expect the individual to furnish evidence that he is in possession of such a document with the 'Consent' of the original passport holder.

Therefore - In summary: You need to provide the holder with a letter of consent stating that the passport has been provided with your full consent and for so and so reason (a copy of the PPR request in hard copy will be of help as well).

I still cannot say whether this will be totally safe from a legal standpoint.

kfarinas

Jul 7, 2014
giova424 said:
Hello Guys, just to share;

Few days ago i asked Mexico City Visa office about the status of my app. (Medicals and ROPR delivered on 07-Nov-14)
Here's the answer:

Sir,

We acknowledge reception of the documents you have recently submitted.

We also confirm the reception of the results of the medical examinations for you and your spouse; these results will be valid until October 31 2015

Your application is under background verifications. We are still awaiting the results of background enquiries from Colombia. Since these verifications are made by a different office than this one, an exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

Please note that our office cannot provide you with an update of case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured that we will contact you for the next stage of the processing of your file.

Our office will contact you should we require additional documents or information.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Immigration Section / Service d'Immigration (LSU)
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada/ Embajada de Canadá

So im basically waiting for the background checks to be send to Mexico City VO. I started my backgorund verification process on Oct 22th, im a bit worried because of the ineptitude of some Colombian Organizations...
What can I tell you. I´m from Venezuela, with PER Received on August 12th, and haven´t even received MR. Got the same email response from Mexico City VO saying my application is still on background check. The only thing left to do is pray A LOT! Good Luck!

kishcanada

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
2nd April 2014, received from consultant on 4th April
Med's Done....
8th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13th May 2015, received from consultant on 14th May
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
pr4rajesh said:
1. The document looks fine. It clearly gives you green signal in terms of a clearance certificate.
2. Already ENGLISH is there. Why you think of translating it ? All European certificates are like this with local and English languages.
3. Did u edit the birth date ? I see 2014 January 1
Thanks a lot for the response.
That's a sample certificate I downloaded from the Dutch justice department website but the content is similar to what I have in my certificate of good conduct.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
neverlosehope said:
Received PER Mail just now ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Application received: 25th Aug 2014
Cc charged: 11th Nov 2014
PER received: 12th Dec 2014

Thank you all for your help and invaluable support.
Congrats and + to you !!

Status
Not open for further replies.