+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
potentialcanadian said:
thanks!! i did get answers to most of my questions from the speadsheet ... however any views on grounds for rejection after PER??
I think, back ground check is the important mile stone
with PER , i think you have completed 50% of your journey to CA ;) ;) ;)

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
potentialcanadian said:
thanks!! i did get answers to most of my questions from the speadsheet ... however any views on grounds for rejection after PER??
i could not find your detail in SS...
pls enter your detail now, if you have not entered yet...
you can use the link in my signature for the same...

meandmine

Nov 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with package
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
CanOl said:
Congrats and +1 to you !!
Congrats and welcome to the new waiting room. ;)

potentialcanadian

Dec 12, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-11-2014 CC charged
Nomination.....
11-12-2014 PER
File Transfer...
13-03-2015 2nd Line Updated
Med's Request
18-03-2015 along with RPRF request
Med's Done....
21-03-2015 RPRF paid
Interview........
WAIVED (03-04-2015 3rd Line Updated)
Passport Req..
08-04-2015 (4th Line DM updated on 10-04-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2015 (Passports sent 09-04-2015 received 30-04-2015 via aramex)
yoga2306 said:
i could not find your detail in SS...
pls enter your detail now, if you have not entered yet...
you can use the link in my signature for the same...
thanks a lot for your input yoga!! i have updated my details on SS this afternoon!! background checks would be like verrification with the employer etc ?? they woudnt further scrutinize the job description given in the experience letter ? as the experience I have claimed points for is in London only and everything is genuine no exaggeration or misrepresentation anywhere

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
============================================
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:Bachelor's degree (four years)
WES has mentioned below details of my credentials in ECA report's section CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS:--
No.1: Credential:- Higher Secondary Certificate ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Secondary school diploma
No.2: Credential:- Bachelor of Science ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Diploma (two years)
No.3: Credential:- Diploma in Applied Science Technology ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Diploma (two years)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No.4: Credential:- Master of Computer Science ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Bachelor's degree (three years)
[Remarks: The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see No.2, above)]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No.5: Credential:- Master of Business Administration ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Bachelor's degree (four years)
[The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see No.2, above).]

As you can see that my No.4 credential is in conjunction with No.2 == Canadian Bachelor's degree (three years)
Similarly you note my No.5 credential is in conjunction with No.2 == Canadian Bachelor's degree (four years)

So two Bachelors degrees based on Credential (No.2+No.4) and (No.2+No.5).
My two bachelor degree are not combined/clubbed together. Means my No.5 credential is not in conjunction with No.4.

I am still in a huge delimma to know points for my education. It could be 21-Points or 22-Points.

If you see the latest version of "Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations" (search file:IRPA SOR-2002-227.pdf) Dated.11th Nov,2014.
Read Page 92. R78(e) it says [22 points for two or more post-secondary program credentials, one of which must be a credential issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer;]

On the same page read under heading "More than one educational credential" which says:-
(a) except as set out in paragraph (1)(e),points shall not be awarded cumulatively on the basis of more than one educational credential;
and
(b) points shall be awarded on the basis of the Canadian educational credentials or equivalency assessments submitted in support of an application for a permanent resident visa that result in the highest number of points.

Now let us read another CIC official document in this regard "EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT CONVERSION TABLE" (file name:ECA_table_EN.pdf)
See end of page no.2 which says:-
"A 3 year or more post-secondary credential in combination with any of the post-secondary educational credentials** listed below. This excludes secondary school credentials. " And in the list below you will see several post-secondary educational credentials, in these post-secondary credentials I shall mention credentials related to me which are:- Diploma (two years), Bachelor's degree (three years), Bachelor's degree (four years). So, anyone who will qualify this clause will get 22-points. In my case if you all will note that I have my:-
Canadian Equivalency Bachelor degree three years in combination with Canadian Equivalency Diploma(two years)
and similarly
I have Canadian Equivalency Bachelor degree four years in combination with Canadian Equivalency Diploma(two years)

In addition to above I have more post-secondary credential which Canadian Equivalent diploma (2 years) in applied science.

in the same table "EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT CONVERSION TABLE" (file name:ECA_table_EN.pdf)
See end of page no.2, now look at last column which says:- "2 or more post-secondary credentials (3 year or longer post-secondary credential required)" .Someone who will qualify this clause will also be awarded 22-points.

Now let us apply this clause to my case, and for sure that I have total of four post-secondary candian equivalent credentials which are following:-
Four year bachelor(in conjunction with 2-year diploma No.2) , Three year bachelor (in conjunction with diploma no.2), Two year Applied science diploma

I think that I shall also qualify in this case for 22-points.

Although still nobody has clear idea that whether CIO will review my complete ECA report which mentions all of four post seconday credentials
OR
they will simply read the CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:Bachelor's degree (four years)

HUMBLE REQUEST AND APPOLOGY FOR THESE ALL DETAILS:
I have sent although some personal messages to some seniors and thank them for their valuable feedback. But now I am posting it on general forum and kindly request whoever has any experience in this regard or is passed through the same scenario please answer in front of each of my explanation for the better understanding of everyone on the forum

I kindly request specially the seniors to contribue in this regard.

Best regards thanks to everyone for their patience of reading this long post, but I think whoever has passed through this situation can realize my anxiety.
George

neverlosehope

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Received PER Mail just now ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NOC : 2171
Application received: 25th Aug 2014
Cc charged: 11th Nov 2014
PER received: 12th Dec 2014

Thank you all for your help and invaluable support.

Debray

Apr 26, 2014
canadamylove said:
1. rprf call can be made from 1 month upto 2 months.....the timeline for 4 months was basis on previous year's experience. it wont get delayed than 2 months.

2. get ur wife a new PP asap, they wont stamp a visa on it if its expiry is less than 6 months. also the validity of visa is one year or the passport expiry date if it is expiring in less than 1 year.......I m sure if they ask for rprf in feb...and passports in march....then instead of having visas for one year u will have it till july only....that means u must have to travel b4 july. so better apply it right a way, don't wait for anything. as soon as u have it, inform vo and send them copies of new pp by post. this gona delay ur case by at least 1 month as vo will start processing ur new docs when u send them.

3. if ur address changes, inform the vo, ur new correspondence will be on newer address. but this gona delay ur app by at least 1 month. as u know u will inform vo, they will acknowledge in 15 to 25 days. and then they can ask for further docs may be.

4. each case is processed differently. I was asked for PCC 1st......then after 42 days they asked RPRF only.......then after 12 days they asked me for MEdicals.........so don't worry about it. every case is done and dealt with differently.
Thank you for your response!

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
spikeKiller said:
Yahooooooo !!!!!

I have joined the league of extraordinary gentlemen, who are getting regular -3s. I got -5 today, after posting following comments to neha kapoor.
Now anybody can guess who is behind this conspiracy.
+1 for you

kishcanada

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
2nd April 2014, received from consultant on 4th April
Med's Done....
8th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13th May 2015, received from consultant on 14th May
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
kishcanada said:
Hi Friends,
Request your help with answers.

Below image is a sample (certificate of conduct) from Netherlands and this is how my Dutch PCC looks.

Q1) Could someone who received PCC from Netherlands confirm that this is indeed the PCC and no other certificate is required. I ask this because when I applied for Dutch PCC this is what I received and want to know that "Certificate of conduct" is what Dutch consider and give as PCC.

Q2) The matter is in Dutch but at the bottom is an English summary. Do I still need to get it translated? I received my PER on 28th Oct (application received date = 3rd July). When could I expect MR+PCC?

Thanks and regards,
Kishcanada

Here is the English content if the content in the picture was not readable.

The State Secretary Of Security and Justice has conducted an investigation into the conduct of the person
named in this ce-tificate and declares that, in view of the risk to society in relation to the purpose for which
the certificate has been requested and considering the interests of the person concerned, the investigation
has not resulted in any objections to this person in connection with the specific profile mentioned above or
the job features indicated on the reverse of this ce-tificate. The State Secretary is therefore hereby pleased
to issue this certificate of Good Conduct, pursuant to section 28 of the Dutch Judicial Data and criminal
Records Act.

Thanks,
Kishcanada

potentialcanadian

Dec 12, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-11-2014 CC charged
Nomination.....
11-12-2014 PER
File Transfer...
13-03-2015 2nd Line Updated
Med's Request
18-03-2015 along with RPRF request
Med's Done....
21-03-2015 RPRF paid
Interview........
WAIVED (03-04-2015 3rd Line Updated)
Passport Req..
08-04-2015 (4th Line DM updated on 10-04-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2015 (Passports sent 09-04-2015 received 30-04-2015 via aramex)
managersonline said:
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:Bachelor's degree (four years)
WES has mentioned below details of my credentials in ECA report's section CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS:--
No.1: Credential:- Higher Secondary Certificate ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Secondary school diploma
No.2: Credential:- Bachelor of Science ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Diploma (two years)
No.3: Credential:- Diploma in Applied Science Technology ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Diploma (two years)
No.4: Credential:- Master of Computer Science ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Bachelor's degree (three years)
[Remarks: The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see No.2, above)]
No.5: Credential:- Master of Business Administration ==== Canadian Equivalency:- Bachelor's degree (four years)
[The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see No.2, above).]

As you can see that my No.4 credential is in conjunction with No.2 == Canadian Bachelor's degree (three years)
Similarly you note my No.5 credential is in conjunction with No.2 == Canadian Bachelor's degree (four years)

So two Bachelors degrees based on Credential (No.2+No.4) and (No.2+No.5).
My two bachelor degree are not combined/clubbed together. Means my No.5 credential is not in conjunction with No.4.

I am still in a huge delimma to know points for my education. It could be 21-Points or 22-Points.

If you see the latest version of "Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations" (search file:IRPA SOR-2002-227.pdf) Dated.11th Nov,2014.
Read Page 92. R78(e) it says [22 points for two or more post-secondary program credentials, one of which must be a credential issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer;]

On the same page read under heading "More than one educational credential" which says:-
(a) except as set out in paragraph (1)(e),points shall not be awarded cumulatively on the basis of more than one educational credential;
and
(b) points shall be awarded on the basis of the Canadian educational credentials or equivalency assessments submitted in support of an application for a permanent resident visa that result in the highest number of points.

Now let us read another CIC official document in this regard "EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT CONVERSION TABLE" (file name:ECA_table_EN.pdf)
See end of page no.2 which says:-
"A 3 year or more post-secondary credential in combination with any of the post-secondary educational credentials** listed below. This excludes secondary school credentials. " And in the list below you will see several post-secondary educational credentials, in these post-secondary credentials I shall mention credentials related to me which are:- Diploma (two years), Bachelor's degree (three years), Bachelor's degree (four years). So, anyone who will qualify this clause will get 22-points. In my case if you all will note that I have my:-
Canadian Equivalency Bachelor degree three years in combination with Canadian Equivalency Diploma(two years)
and similarly
I have Canadian Equivalency Bachelor degree four years in combination with Canadian Equivalency Diploma(two years)

In addition to above I have more post-secondary credential which Canadian Equivalent diploma (2 years) in applied science.

in the same table "EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT CONVERSION TABLE" (file name:ECA_table_EN.pdf)
See end of page no.2, now look at last column which says:- "2 or more post-secondary credentials (3 year or longer post-secondary credential required)" .Someone who will qualify this clause will also be awarded 22-points.

Now let us apply this clause to my case, and for sure that I have total of four post-secondary candian equivalent credentials which are following:-
Four year bachelor(in conjunction with 2-year diploma No.2) , Three year bachelor (in conjunction with diploma no.2), Two year Applied science diploma

I think that I shall also qualify in this case for 22-points.

Although still nobody has clear idea that whether CIO will review my complete ECA report which mentions all of four post seconday credentials
OR
they will simply read the CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:Bachelor's degree (four years)

HUMBLE REQUEST AND APPOLOGY FOR THESE ALL DETAILS:
I have sent although some personal messages to some seniors and thank them for their valuable feedback. But now I am posting it on general forum and kindly request whoever has any experience in this regard or is passed through the same scenario please answer in front of each of my explanation for the better understanding of everyone on the forum

I kindly request specially the seniors to contribue in this regard.

Best regards thanks to everyone for their patience of reading this long post, but I think whoever has passed through this situation can realize my anxiety.
George
21 points in plain and simple english I dont see any confusion there

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
PER where are u ? :/

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
Heartiest congratulations to those who have received PPR.

After looking these ppr's now any one can expect PPR irrespective of date of Applications received. So its now destiny.. Lets see who will be next now.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neverlosehope said:

Application received: 28th Aug 2014

Congratulations on your PER!

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
neverlosehope said:

Application received: 28th Aug 2014

Congrats!

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2015 Updated Schedule A background declaration
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
Received PER Mail just now. So so so happy.. My bank couldn't tell me when DD was encashed, hence I was soo worried

NOC : 1111
Application received: 25th Aug 2014
DD charged: 21st Nov 2014

Here is a few points to about my case:

I initially tried to use a consultant but after realizing that the consultant was doing nothing, I decided to cancel the relationship and take back all my documents. I lost USD 1500 with them. But Alhamdullillah gained PER without their help!!

This forum was soo wonderful.

Thank you all for your help and invaluable support. May God bless u

Status
Not open for further replies.