+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyFlowerChild

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
idefix said:
If your forms are from 2014, it's not a problem, stop being paranoid :p.

We have seen several old forms (from the beginning of 2014) get PER, and we haven't seen a case of an application rejected because of an old form.

So, if it were me I would:
1. Addendum: send only the ECA and a cover page explaining it;
2. New application: send everything, including updated forms;
Thanks for your answer. Now I've checked and some of my forms are definitely from 2014, but the Family Info form is from September 2013 and Schedule A is from 2012 ( :eek:, although they were downloaded and filled out this year) CIC updated them several times this year, including in August and November. Now I really think I should update my forms.

jcanwecan

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
requested
VISA ISSUED...
issued..
LANDED..........
soon
that noc is cool you should be good in my humble opinion.

steve_liv said:
NOC: 2172
App Recd date: Dec 10, 2014

Do you think I will be within the cap???

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
caza said:
SEEKING HELP FROM YOU ALL :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ??? ???
Dear Friends from India (NDVO), I need your help! I have received my PER on 18th Nov,2014 and now awaiting the Medical request and police check request from New Delhi visa office. I started the process of PCC too but facing a small problem. I am staying on rent at ahmedabad for last 2.5 years and address on the passport is different(Though its of Gujarat only). The Passport officer at Vijay char rasta Passport Seva Kendra,ahmedabad is not accepting my application as the address on the passport is different. he is asking me to re-issue passport with the address where i am currently residing and then apply for PCC. I have my own doubts whether I should re-issue passport as the same has already been submitted to CIC. I have already visited this PSK twice and passport officer is not helpful at all. 1) Do you think that I should try another PSK in ahmedabad to get PCC. Now there is a bigger question:
On the CIC website they have mentioned that the police certificate is required. Exact words are "For districts other than the Punjab:
Applicants should contact the local Senior Superintendent of Police/ Superintendent of Police/ Commissioner or Deputy Commissioner of Police, the Additional Commissioner of Police, or the Station House Officer (Police clearance certificate issued by the Regional Passport Office are also acceptable."
My question is whether this is recommended that I instead of trying to get PCC from Passport seva kendra, I get the same from police commissioner's office. I spoke to local police here and got to know that what they issue is 'Police verification certificate" and that they can issue for my last 2.5 years stay here.What they need is the reason for the issue of Police verification certificate.(Which I can only provide once i receive the mail from new delhi visa office so I will have to wait till then) I am utterly confused. i am awaiting the Medical request and Police check request hopefully by 1st week of Jan and I wished to get the police verification done earlier to avoid last minute running around. Please guide me with information that you have. Thanks a lot in advance God Bless.
Hi Dear,

I think the one who suggested you to change your passport has least knowledge on the passport process.

Passport can only be chnaged when it is from the following (may e some other genuine reasons which i not mentioned), else there will be complications as queries will raise for reason of change;
- near to 6-12 months
- sir name change if applying for visa
- Damaged or Lost
-All pages are filled with stampings and u need a fresh passport to get new stampings ;)

I suggest you to take address proof of your current address from the time you are residing and also the current one (e.g staying from 2003 to 2014...then proof of 2003 and also 2014)

*I think one who suggested you is a broker checking out for money, please be careful. Else passport cannot be changed on behalf of any tom ...dick and harry's suggestion.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
HappyFlowerChild said:
Thanks for your answer. Now I've checked and some of my forms are definitely from 2014, but the Family Info form is from September 2013 and Schedule A is from 2012 ( :eek:) CIC updated them several times this year, including in August and November. Now I really think I should update my forms.
Schedule A is still from 2012: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg74 / http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

You only need to worry if the forms have been updated this year and you have used a 2013 version. If you downloaded them from the CIC site in 2014, you are good.

Stop overreacting :p

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
CanOl said:
Hey guys !!
A small update from my side. Recd my UCI today from the CIC call centre. No idea if I should take this as positive or negative. Still waiting for DD encashment confirmation from ICICI Bank and obviously PER. ;).
Sorry for not being on the forum for the last 10 days (since Dec 01st). Seems like ages. My sincere apologies. Caught up in a lot of office work regarding briefing team about next year customer strategies, account plans, training completions for the team, setting timelines and milestones for the team and yearly appraisal and feedback process completion for the year gone. To add to this, I will be on a mandatory leave from 20th Dec to 5th Jan and hence all work needs to be completed before that.
Will try to chip in, once in a while, Anyways will be available on the forum 20th Dec onwards for sure.
CENTURY, congrats on your PPR dude !! When's the party ? ;D ;DAll the best guys !! Cheers.
Yeah buddy...welcome back :)
Letz have a patiala peg.....i think Palak is planning big on this ;) 8) :p :-*

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yowi said:
Dear friends,

I'm in a huge trouble. Please help me. My app got to Sydney on NOV 27. I was mistaken (my educational points) and my mark reaches just 66 points. Today I got my wife's IETLS which adds +5 to the app, so it will pass the minimum mark.

What should I do? Addendum? Will it be considered and matched since its just 15 days since they received my app? And it hasn't been through completeness check?

I can't send the whole app again because I don't have my original IETLS...

PLEASE ADVICE... I'm soooo nervous.... thank you!
Don't risk with addendum. Apply with a new app while you can.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaseme said:
Thanks for your reply. I tried calling CIO but they have no updates and suggested me to email for the application status.

What should be the best course of action for my situation. Please suggest. Really worried.
I am afraid that you can only send an email to them requesting a status update. The turn around time is 50-51 days...

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thetwo said:
Hey guys, just another update, got Medical and RPRF request today. This is CPC-Ottawa office. App date June 26th.

Already updated the spreadsheet. Good luck peeps!
Congrats +1. It surely took a while for you. I have seen a July 14 guy get MR last week.

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
sunnyvin said:
\

They are working on July month I.E NDVO
Thanks for the reply. What is I.E. and any idea by when I can have my MR 7th July'14 applicant

an2281

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ App
File Transfer...
24-11-14
Med's Request
11-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Folks

I've heard that CIC will NOT stop for the end year holidays. Seems that they will stop only Dec 25-26th and Jan 01st.
Is anyone aware if it well be applicable to the VO's too?

mishati

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/9/2014
Nomination.....
28/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
19/3/2015
Med's Request
23/4/2015
Med's Done....
16/6/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
oct 2016
LANDED..........
7th of May
Yowi said:
Dear friends,

I'm in a huge trouble. Please help me. My app got to Sydney on NOV 27. I was mistaken (my educational points) and my mark reaches just 66 points. Today I got my wife's IETLS which adds +5 to the app, so it will pass the minimum mark.

What should I do? Addendum? Will it be considered and matched since its just 15 days since they received my app? And it hasn't been through completeness check?

I can't send the whole app again because I don't have my original IETLS...

PLEASE ADVICE... I'm soooo nervous.... thank you!
well , as said by diplomatru u shouldnt risk it with addendum ,so ur best choice is to try to get a 2nd copy of ur ielts , i did that ,and many members did too , then try to send the new app as soon as possible , NOW in case u cant ever get ur 2nd copy then u should decide either to take the risk of addendum, or wait for EE in jan 2015

mishati

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/9/2014
Nomination.....
28/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
19/3/2015
Med's Request
23/4/2015
Med's Done....
16/6/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
oct 2016
LANDED..........
7th of May
thetwo said:
Hey guys, just another update, got Medical and RPRF request today. This is CPC-Ottawa office. App date June 26th.

Already updated the spreadsheet. Good luck peeps!
congratulations !!!

Baran

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
wangare2014 said:
CC charging confirms that your application has passed completeness check. It also gives you an assurance that CIC has started processing your application. However, you can get NER even after CC charging e.g if your main duties are not in line with NOC requirements, outcome of your medicals, unfavorable background check etc
what's a completeness check? Does it mean one has st leadt 67 points? Or it is just the forms and documents?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.