+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCEXX

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
XCEXX said:
I GOT IT! I GOT IT!! I GOT IT!!!

See it here. Thanks to all the good people of this forum.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9
CANADA

BXXXXX AXXXXX AXXXXXXXX
PLOT .....
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS 101241
NIGERIA

10 December 2014

UCI: XXXXXXXX

Application: EXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination ofeligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 18 November 2014 in the amount of $1,400.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is xxxxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.
Thank you everyone for the congratulatory messages. God bless you all
Pls send me the link to update SS.

way2canada

Jun 24, 2014
Dear All,

My medical examination has been done on 8/12/2014 at New Delhi, it was e medical.
Could you plz guide me how long it will take to get Passport request.
On 5/12/2014 paid RPRF .

Thanks in advance.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
FIYAZALI said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Getting UCI Number without CC/DD enchased is it possible
What will ECA show trying to login but no record found why?
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Yea its possible, if you have previously applied for a Canadian visa, you will have a UCI number. You can also get it by calling the CIC call centre.

Yowi

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
Dear friends,

I'm in a huge trouble. Please help me. My app got to Sydney on NOV 27. I was mistaken (my educational points) and my mark reaches just 66 points. Today I got my wife's IETLS which adds +5 to the app, so it will pass the minimum mark.

What should I do? Addendum? Will it be considered and matched since its just 15 days since they received my app? And it hasn't been through completeness check?

I can't send the whole app again because I don't have my original IETLS...

PLEASE ADVICE... I'm soooo nervous.... thank you!

prince323

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10-06-2015
Passport Req..
07-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-27-2016
Hello All
I am applying for Canada PR under NOC 2232
My employer gave this experience letter.could you please suggest is it matches with 2232

​​​​To Whom It May Concern
This is to certify that Mr. XXXX worked as a Mechanical Engineer at XXXX on a Full Time basis of 40 hours per week between the dates of XX/XX/XXXX and XX/XX/XXXX. His starting annual salary was $XXXX and final annual salary when he left the position was $XXXX. Mr. XXXX’s main duties during this employment Consisted of the following:

• Developed concepts, specifications, costs, and schedules based upon sound engineering principles with input from customers and technical resources.
• Created 3D CAD models and detailed drawings with application of Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances (GD&T)
• Designed machining Jigs and fixtures, assembly tooling and automatic machinery/systems
• Designed and Developed manufacturing process and assembly methods
• Developed new ideas to reduce design and parts costs, increase overall efficiency
• Responsible for the complete tooling requirements, including costs estimates, and vendor quotations.
• Managed manufacturing sections during Machinery/Equipment Install
• Created project documentation including Bills of Material, spare parts lists, operation and maintenance manuals, assembly procedures and check sheets, repair procedures, management reports, and project schedules
• Performed engineering calculations to determine machine cycle time, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA), static and dynamic accuracy
• Developed and implemented Standards, procedures, methodologies & best practice
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information
Yours Truly,

XXXXXXXXXX
Account Manager

Thank

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Yowi said:
Dear friends,

I'm in a huge trouble. Please help me. My app got to Sydney on NOV 27. I was mistaken (my educational points) and my mark reaches just 66 points. Today I got my wife's IETLS which adds +5 to the app, so it will pass the minimum mark.

What should I do? Addendum? Will it be considered and matched since its just 15 days since they received my app? And it hasn't been through completeness check?

I can't send the whole app again because I don't have my original IETLS...

PLEASE ADVICE... I'm soooo nervous.... thank you!
You should try an Addendum, yes. It's your best bet.

Follow the link on my Signature, Addendum SS.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
thetwo said:
Hey guys, just another update, got Medical and RPRF request today. This is CPC-Ottawa office. App date June 26th.

Already updated the spreadsheet. Good luck peeps!
Wow! Congrats.

Yowi

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
idefix said:

Thank you very much Idefix. I'll do that.

Should I try to get an original of my IETLS. What are the chances? thing is I have another original of my WES and I could try to send another app before Dec. 31st if I get an original IETLS.

What about if they have an addendum and another app? Is it a mess for them?

thanks in advance for your response!

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
Yowi said:

Should I try to get an original of my IETLS. What are the chances? thing is I have another original of my WES and I could try to send another app before Dec. 31st if I get an original IETLS.

The best you can do is to place a new application because there is no guarantee that they could match your new docs with the old application. Good luck

Long_Due

Oct 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
way2canada said:
Dear All,

My medical examination has been done on 8/12/2014 at New Delhi, it was e medical.
Could you plz guide me how long it will take to get Passport request.
On 5/12/2014 paid RPRF .

Thanks in advance.
I have my medicals in new delhi in the next week. can you share details about the medical center, doctors, medical tests done in details for people awaiting their medical.
Thanks in advance

OSAYI

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Nomination.....
03-12-2014
Yowi said:

Hello yowi, I will suggest you do both, send an addendum and at thesame time try sending a new application with your original IELTS included considering the first might be rejected if addendum is not matched, cic does not frown on having two applications at thesame time, wish you the best

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
pradhan12 said:
It says
Canada Equivalency : Bachelors Degree (Three years) for Bachelors Degree and
Canada Equivalency : Bachelors Degree (Four years) for Masters Degree

Thanx
You are right then, he should have received 22 points based on what the CIC website says:

"Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal (at least one must be for a program of at least three years) 22 points"
source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-education.asp

I have read on previous pages where applicant appeal CIC decisions and are successful. So your friend can either explore that route or if his NOC is not close to being capped, then he can re-apply before the December 31, 2014 deadline. And he might also consider applying for Express Entry.

All the best to your friend and hope he will be successful.

HappyFlowerChild

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
idefix said:

I am slightly affraid that my forms are not up to date (or it may be just my FSW-related paranoia), can I send them addendum with up to date forms or will this sink my application?

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Yowi said:

The best scenario is a complete new application, always.

I did a copy of my IELTS as well... I have sent the British Council a copy of the signed Generic Form, plus a copy of the ECA and they considered it was enough. It took me about 5 business days to get a copy. This is the theory: http://www.ielts.org/test_takers_information/getting_my_results/getting_my_results.aspx

Be safe: do both.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
HappyFlowerChild said:
I am slightly affraid that my forms are not up to date (or it may be just my FSW-related paranoia), can I send them addendum with up to date forms or will this sink my application?
If your forms are from 2014, it's not a problem, stop being paranoid :p.

We have seen several old forms (from the beginning of 2014) get PER, and we haven't seen a case of an application rejected because of an old form.

So, if it were me I would:
1. Addendum: send only the ECA and a cover page explaining it;
2. New application: send everything, including updated forms;

Status
Not open for further replies.