+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
GUR2010 said:
Hello everyone..

Coming back to the forum after a long time as I was waiting for my interview to happen. Perhaps it was not my day and may be destiny wants something better for me & my family :)

The Visa officer was an Indian guy and seem to be quite experienced. I closed the sliding door and sat in front of him. He asked me to get up and close the door again. This made me feel that he could be a tough guy.

First of all, he asked for all the passports and I handed over the same.

He pointed couple of Iranian visas in my passport and asked why I went to Iran. I explained that my company had invested in some projects there and I had to visit for that purpose. But he was more concerned and asked me if I would go again? I said I don't know, may be not.

I am getting a feel that from this point, a bad tone was set for the whole of the interview.

He asked me to explain my jobs and job duties starting from the present one. I listed the JDs as per my actual job profile (for present and past jobs).

He kept typing whatever I was saying and was also repeating the same for me.

He then read the lead statement slowly with the stress on below words in bold :

Financial and investment analysts collect and analyze financial information such as economic forecasts, trading volumes and the movement of capital, financial backgrounds of companies, historical performances and future trends of stocks, bonds and other investment instruments to provide financial and investment or financing advice for their company or their company's clients. Their studies and evaluations cover areas such as takeover bids, private placements, mergers or acquisitions.

VO: Do you think that you are doing any of the above duties?
Me: Yes, I am doing activities like financial forecasts, financial planning, cash flow planning and analysis, assessing financial background of the clients, risk management etc. but I am not into bonds/stocks, takeover/ merger kind of things as my employer's business area is different.

VO: Forget about financial analysis, are you involved anywhere in takeover bids, mergers and acquisitions ?
Me: No, because our company has never adopted a strategy to acquire or merge with any other company

VO : That's it. This kind of financial planning is done by a HOUSEWIFE too.(It was mentioned several times again in further discussions too)
Me: Sir, I am talking about my actual professional duties what I am doing for more than 10 years now.

VO : This NOC is for highly skilled people who decide at the top level on mergers, acquisitions, takeovers.
Me : Does it mean I have to be a VP or CEO to be able to apply under 1112

VO: That also doesn't mean that clerical people can apply under this NOC.
Me: I am in a middle management position and handling financial portfolio for my organisation.

VO : But you are not able to convince me that you are doing any of the duties mentioned in the lead statement of 1112. You have to meet both the lead statement as well as the main duties listed in the NOC.

I stressed to discuss the financial duties what I am doing but his focus was totally on investment analyst duties and the point that I do not meet lead statement criteria. As per him, this NOC is for guys like investment bankers and not just financial managers. So, it's a wrong NOC for me. I even asked so what is the correct NOC you would suggest but he said he cannot suggest on this.

I also tried to discuss that why my application was not refused at the CIO level only if it was the case. He said that initial acceptance doesn't mean that we have accepted your job duties. I maintained my stand throughout the interview that I am not an investment analyst but a financial analyst. But unfortunately, we couldn't come on a common ground.

I am not frustrated at all but I have only one grudge that why my duties were accepted by CIO and PER was issued if the VO is of the view that I am not doing even 1 duty from this NOC ? Another 7 months lost in this process (after I applied last year too) and I was waiting to hear this. Only GOD knows that why its good for me :)

Anyways, I am trying to get over this experience and focus now on other alternates in my career. If an MBA guy of more than 10 years experience and earning well here can be considered as doing the same financial duties of a housewife, then perhaps Canada is not meant for me.

I wish everyone all the best for their further process as I might not return back here frequently to share your joy with you. But I would always be available for any kind of help any of you guys want from me. (PM me for that)

Regards
Sorry to hear that was the result of your interview. It's sad that CIC would have cleared you and issued PER and then the VO just trampled on your dream like this. I really don't know what else to say, but I sympathize with you.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
guys in ss there is one entry on row number 91 by name of SONU in NOC 0121 VO NDVO......this member has claimed to receive PPR from NDVO.

if this is legitimate entry then this is a hope for indian applicants but how come ndvo has only issued this guy PPR and rest are waiting since more than 2 months?

please check and correct me if I m wrong.

JustRaf

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th June 2014
Nomination.....
29th Spet 2014
Med's Request
13th Nov 2014
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd February 2015
canadamylove said:
guys in ss there is one entry on row number 91 by name of SONU in NOC 0121 VO NDVO......this member has claimed to receive PPR from NDVO.

if this is legitimate entry then this is a hope for indian applicants but how come ndvo has only issued this guy PPR and rest are waiting since more than 2 months?

please check and correct me if I m wrong.
You can see that the passport request date he entered is in the future, its just a mistake.

johnvb90

Sep 4, 2014
Hello to everyone!

Today I received my PER :) and was really surprised as yeasterday I was trying to call CIC by myself and get UCI # however all attempts were unsuccessful as all representatives told that they don`t have any kind of access for FSW applications which were filled from abroad....

NOC 1113
App received - 13 August
CC charged - 17 November
PER received - 03 December

VO - Kyiv.

By the way have couple question and probably someone could help me out with them..

In sept 2014 I quit my job and till right now don`t have any official job.
Do I have to notify CIC about this? If yes, then it will be my local Visa Office (Kyiv) or Sydney NS?

Thank you and good luck to all applicants!

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
C!C said:
medical for children under certain age is not done, i am not sure about the age but as you mentioned your's is 1 month i think there would be no medical

but you have to immediately inform your VO with new addition to the family ... if you delay ... your PR will be delayed or most probably you will get the PR except the baby and getting that will be a huge task ... bigger than what you are trying to avoid.

best of luck and congratulations for the new born :)
C!C, sorry to correct you but MR is done for all, they will send a separate MR form for his 1 month old (yes there would be no xray, urine or blood sample) but yes, doc will check the weight, size, head cir, and movements and response time from baby.

Thats what happens in all the cases, i just got my sons MR done, see timelines (mine was born in end of sept 14.)

Hope that helps

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
slam.dunk said:
I dont understand why you take it so easily. During Background check,They will take out that point. U can fill the new form and send a CSE to LVO

Never play with this VO guys. They are more clever than you think
please advice urgently

1) travel document needs to be re send with missed travel details
2) should I immediately send or wait for file transfer to london visa office. Per receiving date is 28th nov.
3)I m filing via consultant. I guess I have to ask them to send cse right ?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
TangoCharlie1234 said:
C!C, sorry to correct you but MR is done for all, they will send a separate MR form for his 1 month old (yes there would be no xray, urine or blood sample) but yes, doc will check the weight, size, head cir, and movements and response time from baby.

Thats what happens in all the cases, i just got my sons MR done, see timelines (mine was born in end of sept 14.)

Hope that helps
I SECOND THAT - correct..

Changeneeded

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 13,2014
Nomination.....
February 5, 2015
File Transfer...
2nd line updated March 7...Processing started March 4,2015
Med's Request
March 16, 2015
Med's Done....
March 25, 2015
Passport Req..
April 20, 2015
Good morning

On the Generic Form where it asks for any other name used eg nickname, mainden name etc. If it was inadvertently ticked that u have no other name but u are married and omitted to write your maiden name.

Should it be of any great concern?..afterall they do have a copy of the marriage cert... ::)

This process thou... ??? ???

dsmalhan

Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO --> WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 12 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2015
IELTS Request
24 Sep 2014 (sent with application)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
9 May 2015
Med's Done....
16 May 2015
Interview........
TLU - 26 May 2015 ; DM - 31 July 2015
Passport Req..
4 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 August 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
Finally the golden message has arrived. Money has been deducted from by Credit Card just now.. Spreadsheet updated.

Some information in respect of my application is as follows:

1. Didn't have birth certificate for myself or my wife. Provided 10th mark sheet and affidavit from myself and parents.
2. Application received date: 24 September 2014
3. NOC - 1111
4. Money deducted on - 3 December 2014. 8:43 pm India Time.

Thanks everyone and especially Pipis Husband for your guidance.
Merci beacoup.

mdadeeb

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore; Later Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
14-Sep-2015, Dox Sent 21-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
05-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
To Manila on 05-Dec-2014 (Update received 26-08-2015)
Med's Request
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 14-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 18-Jan-2016; Received Update: 21-Jan-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 12-Feb-2016;
VISA ISSUED...
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 19-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
ইনশাআল্লাহ in Jul'16
OSAYI said:
PER AT LAST, with so much joy in my heart and thanksgiving to God, am glad to announce I received my per this morning,
application received 13th august 2014
DD charged on the 16th of November 2014
Per 03 dec 2014

Notable about my application; I used a combination of property and fixed deposits as pof, my thanks goes to all great members of this forum, but most especially pipis husband and ashif God bless you all and I wish good news for everyone soon
Congrats....

ashpillai

May 4, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
Guys, could anyone try accessing ECAS... Is it me or is it quite "sluggish"??? It seems they may have been indulging in some home improvement... Icons, fonts et al... But it seems to have slowed down to a crawl!

pssreddy25

Jul 2, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
ECAS - Application Received 29-05-14
Nomination.....
PER - 23 -10-14
AOR Received.
N/A(CPC-O Does not send AOR)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS - Started processing 31-10-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
ECAS - Medical Received 23-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Soon....!
GUR2010 said:
Hello everyone..

Coming back to the forum after a long time as I was waiting for my interview to happen. Perhaps it was not my day and may be destiny wants something better for me & my family :)

The Visa officer was an Indian guy and seem to be quite experienced. I closed the sliding door and sat in front of him. He asked me to get up and close the door again. This made me feel that he could be a tough guy.

First of all, he asked for all the passports and I handed over the same.

He pointed couple of Iranian visas in my passport and asked why I went to Iran. I explained that my company had invested in some projects there and I had to visit for that purpose. But he was more concerned and asked me if I would go again? I said I don't know, may be not.

I am getting a feel that from this point, a bad tone was set for the whole of the interview.

He asked me to explain my jobs and job duties starting from the present one. I listed the JDs as per my actual job profile (for present and past jobs).

He kept typing whatever I was saying and was also repeating the same for me.

He then read the lead statement slowly with the stress on below words in bold :

Financial and investment analysts collect and analyze financial information such as economic forecasts, trading volumes and the movement of capital, financial backgrounds of companies, historical performances and future trends of stocks, bonds and other investment instruments to provide financial and investment or financing advice for their company or their company's clients. Their studies and evaluations cover areas such as takeover bids, private placements, mergers or acquisitions.

VO: Do you think that you are doing any of the above duties?
Me: Yes, I am doing activities like financial forecasts, financial planning, cash flow planning and analysis, assessing financial background of the clients, risk management etc. but I am not into bonds/stocks, takeover/ merger kind of things as my employer's business area is different.

VO: Forget about financial analysis, are you involved anywhere in takeover bids, mergers and acquisitions ?
Me: No, because our company has never adopted a strategy to acquire or merge with any other company

VO : That's it. This kind of financial planning is done by a HOUSEWIFE too.(It was mentioned several times again in further discussions too)
Me: Sir, I am talking about my actual professional duties what I am doing for more than 10 years now.

VO : This NOC is for highly skilled people who decide at the top level on mergers, acquisitions, takeovers.
Me : Does it mean I have to be a VP or CEO to be able to apply under 1112

VO: That also doesn't mean that clerical people can apply under this NOC.
Me: I am in a middle management position and handling financial portfolio for my organisation.

VO : But you are not able to convince me that you are doing any of the duties mentioned in the lead statement of 1112. You have to meet both the lead statement as well as the main duties listed in the NOC.

I stressed to discuss the financial duties what I am doing but his focus was totally on investment analyst duties and the point that I do not meet lead statement criteria. As per him, this NOC is for guys like investment bankers and not just financial managers. So, it's a wrong NOC for me. I even asked so what is the correct NOC you would suggest but he said he cannot suggest on this.

I also tried to discuss that why my application was not refused at the CIO level only if it was the case. He said that initial acceptance doesn't mean that we have accepted your job duties. I maintained my stand throughout the interview that I am not an investment analyst but a financial analyst. But unfortunately, we couldn't come on a common ground.

I am not frustrated at all but I have only one grudge that why my duties were accepted by CIO and PER was issued if the VO is of the view that I am not doing even 1 duty from this NOC ? Another 7 months lost in this process (after I applied last year too) and I was waiting to hear this. Only GOD knows that why its good for me :)

Anyways, I am trying to get over this experience and focus now on other alternates in my career. If an MBA guy of more than 10 years experience and earning well here can be considered as doing the same financial duties of a housewife, then perhaps Canada is not meant for me.

I wish everyone all the best for their further process as I might not return back here frequently to share your joy with you. But I would always be available for any kind of help any of you guys want from me. (PM me for that)

Regards
Well done my friend..
It seems he is suspecious about your Iranian Visas.(Point on which discussion started)
But they need a reason to debate with you.
Thats why pointing out your job duties.

Anyways lets hope for best and I wish you will get your MR.

Changeneeded

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 13,2014
Nomination.....
February 5, 2015
File Transfer...
2nd line updated March 7...Processing started March 4,2015
Med's Request
March 16, 2015
Med's Done....
March 25, 2015
Passport Req..
April 20, 2015
Congrats Dsmalhan!!! U are a Sept 24th applicant?

They started working today..Wish I could take these guys some coffee and donuts! :p

They work hard to change our lives!! :-*

Canada!!

sandeep7972

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 [PER]
File Transfer...
8-02-2015 [SECOND LINE]
Med's Request
13-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015, Third Line : 28-05-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2015; Fourth Line : 19-06-2015; PP Sent on 22-06-2015 via VFS Banglore
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-08-2015
dsmalhan said:
Finally the golden message has arrived. Money has been deducted from by Credit Card just now.. Spreadsheet updated.

Some information in respect of my application is as follows:

1. Didn't have birth certificate for myself or my wife. Provided 10th mark sheet and affidavit from myself and parents.
2. Application received date: 24 September 2014
3. NOC - 1111
4. Money deducted on - 3 December 2014. 8:43 pm India Time.

Thanks everyone and especially Pipis Husband for your guidance.
Merci beacoup.

Saw the update in SS..was wonderig why i didnt see it in forum...now feeling happy....and congrats man ..+1 for u

mdadeeb

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore; Later Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
14-Sep-2015, Dox Sent 21-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
05-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
To Manila on 05-Dec-2014 (Update received 26-08-2015)
Med's Request
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 14-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 18-Jan-2016; Received Update: 21-Jan-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 12-Feb-2016;
VISA ISSUED...
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 19-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
ইনশাআল্লাহ in Jul'16
johnvb90 said:
Hello to everyone!

Today I received my PER :) and was really surprised as yeasterday I was trying to call CIC by myself and get UCI # however all attempts were unsuccessful as all representatives told that they don`t have any kind of access for FSW applications which were filled from abroad....

NOC 1113
App received - 13 August
CC charged - 17 November
PER received - 03 December

VO - Kyiv.

By the way have couple question and probably someone could help me out with them..

In sept 2014 I quit my job and till right now don`t have any official job.
Do I have to notify CIC about this? If yes, then it will be my local Visa Office (Kyiv) or Sydney NS?

Thank you and good luck to all applicants!
Congrats... friend...
I am 15th Aug DD Applicant... No update yet..

Please keep me in your prayer...

Status
Not open for further replies.