+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikuworld

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
sumitpal22 said:
Hi Seniors!

My name is Smit & I'm from India. My family includes me and my wife.
I am an Engineering graduate in computer science(2008) and MBA in Marketing(2011).
Joind a PSU Bank as Clerk(jan2011 to sep 2012) & another PSU Bank as Assistat Manager(sep2012 till present)

It is 30th NOV 2014 and I am yet to apply for FSWC-2014. Hopefully i'll be applying for NOC-1212 and as per latest updates
the cap for this NOC has only reached 164.
I had no plans & no knowledge. But when my mind was clear I had to start from the scratch and
I started by applying for Passport for both me and my wife in AUG 2014. Got passport on 23rd AUG
Applied for my MBA degree in Aug 2014 from university. Applied for IELTS exam in AUG and the earliest
date of exam was 1st Nov. Got result of IELTS on 14th NOV. L-7 R-7 W-7 S-6.5 overall 7 Bands.
Meanwhile got my MBA Degree on 1st Nov & applied for transcript with university on 2nd NOV and
ECA report with WES canada on 6th NOV. Sent my Documents On 14th Nov, reached wes on 21st NOV but
they updated on 26th as "Documents received - review in process" after that no update from WES.
Now there expected completion date would be between 22-26 DEC as per other people who have also
applied for ECA with WES. Good thing is that I have selected international express courier as mailing option.
Bad thing is that it will take atleast 3-4 days even with express courier system for that report to reach me ,
that means it will reach me by 26-27 and If I send the whole package to canada with wes report it will take
another 5-6 days even with the fastest available mailing option and there isa risk of overshooting the deadline date
as I believe last date for acceptance of FSWC application will be 31st DEC!

I have a solution to that, please advise me if this is a good option or not?:
I have a friend living in Toronto, Canada & I am planning to change my shipping address for ECA Report delivery
to his address in Canada so that It could reach to him as early as possible(Probably 26-27 DEC). Meanhile I will be sending
my complete application package with all supporting documents in advance to reach him by 15th Dec so that he may
be able to send the whole package including ECA report to Sydney Novascotia as soon as he gets the ECA Report from WES.

Please advise me:

1) If it is wise to go with this option.?

2) I don't have a Birth Certificate. Can i attach my 10th mark sheet with a notrized Affidavit or Is Birth certificate really compulsory? What is the format for
affidavit?

3) One of my Employers has NOT mentioned (salary details and working hours) on their "Letter of refrence", although they have
mentioned my 2-3 responsibilities in two different positions and the period of employment clearly and
I have my (Salary Stubs) ready with me to be attached as a proof. Would that be a problem?

It will be a run against time scenario in this whole process from now!
Yeah the idea of delivering to Canada itself is good(we lost our copy of ECS report in transit and ordered another one to a Canadian address after waiting for 40 days for 1st one)
Just an affidavit will do stating I don't have a birth certificate and attached 10th certificate as age proof.
Just attach the salary statements with the notarized bank statements of your salary account along with 3year ITR.

caza

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 18-11-2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated on 12th March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Expected by 25th March
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
Wish Waived off
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
venkat2014 said:
Congrats for your PER.

step 1: your file will be transferred to NDVO
step 2: sometimes you can see we started processing your file on XXX date 2nd line updation in ECAS
step 3: Background and security check will be done on your file, if passed
step 4: MR request, if passed
step 5: PPR request.
step 6: Land canada ;D ;D ;D
Thanks a lot :D

Braindove

Aug 22, 2014
famoche said:
pls everyone.
wes has send verification to my institution I want to know how long it take for the institution to get the package frm wes
WES usually send verification via email and postal mail, you can contact WES requesting to know how they send the verification to your institution through this link:http://wes.org/contact.asp. Also follow up with your institution to know if they have receive the verification and let them know the urgency of them responding to the verification.

What I did is that I told WES I need to expedient the verification process, hence I had to pay for WES to send the verification to institution via courier. And my institution responded via email.

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
vikas27288 said:
brother according to the bank officer who issued me the DD,it was charged on 28th november....and thank you very much for the +1.....I hope we will all make it....
Thanks Vikas...
I have added you in my buddy list...
Wish, i will follow your updates....
:D

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
namaste said:
Yes, you need to provide updates on travel history, job change, and any change in the family composition before visa can be issued.
Hi namaste,
I understand that job changes, family composition changes shall be informed of to visa office, but can you pls share the link where it says travel history shall be updated too?
because to my knowledge, newly occurred travel after application submission is not required to be updated.
Thanks.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitpal22 said:
Hi Seniors!

I am an Engineering graduate in computer science(2008) and MBA in Marketing(2011).
Joind a PSU Bank as Clerk(jan2011 to sep 2012) & another PSU Bank as Assistat Manager(sep2012 till present)

It is 30th NOV 2014 and I am yet to apply for FSWC-2014. Hopefully i'll be applying for NOC-1212 and as per latest updates
I had no plans & no knowledge. But when my mind was clear I had to start from the scratch and
I started by applying for Passport for both me and my wife in AUG 2014. Got passport on 23rd AUG
Applied for my MBA degree in Aug 2014 from university. Applied for IELTS exam in AUG and the earliest
date of exam was 1st Nov. Got result of IELTS on 14th NOV. L-7 R-7 W-7 S-6.5 overall 7 Bands.
Meanwhile got my MBA Degree on 1st Nov & applied for transcript with university on 2nd NOV and
ECA report with WES canada on 6th NOV. Sent my Documents On 14th Nov, reached wes on 21st NOV but
they updated on 26th as "Documents received - review in process" after that no update from WES.
Now there expected completion date would be between 22-26 DEC as per other people who have also
applied for ECA with WES. Good thing is that I have selected international express courier as mailing option.
Bad thing is that it will take atleast 3-4 days even with express courier system for that report to reach me ,
that means it will reach me by 26-27 and If I send the whole package to canada with wes report it will take
another 5-6 days even with the fastest available mailing option and there isa risk of overshooting the deadline date

I have a friend living in Toronto, Canada & I am planning to change my shipping address for ECA Report delivery
to his address in Canada so that It could reach to him as early as possible(Probably 26-27 DEC). Meanhile I will be sending
my complete application package with all supporting documents in advance to reach him by 15th Dec so that he may
be able to send the whole package including ECA report to Sydney Novascotia as soon as he gets the ECA Report from WES.

Please advise me:

1) If it is wise to go with this option.?

2) I don't have a Birth Certificate. Can i attach my 10th mark sheet with a notrized Affidavit or Is Birth certificate really compulsory? What is the format for
affidavit?

3) One of my Employers has NOT mentioned (salary details and working hours) on their "Letter of refrence", although they have
mentioned my 2-3 responsibilities in two different positions and the period of employment clearly and
I have my (Salary Stubs) ready with me to be attached as a proof. Would that be a problem?

Courier companies don't work on weekends in North America. And Dec. 27 is Saturday... I personally shipped a package to CIO from Toronto with UPS, and it was delivered next day. Therefore, your deadline is Dec. 30, but no strings attached as we don't know their business hours in the holiday season.

Sep 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Doc's Request.
15/09/2014
Nomination.....
PER 19/09/2014
AOR Received.
12/01/2015
File Transfer...
12/01/2015
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
04/03/2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi Guys.

Just a question>>>what is the maximum time between the PER and MR?? can you give me the maximum timeline as i received PER on 19/9 and no medicals up to date...My VO is bucharest.

Thank's in advance

mbakry

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo-CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 October
Nomination.....
PER 28 January
IELTS Request
with the file
Med's Request
1 April
Med's Done....
8 April
Interview........
3rd line 13 April
Passport Req..
15 May
CIC has stuck on 15th of September charging !! :( :mad:

oadil

Star Member
May 10, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
sure later on
LANDED..........
surely next year 2015
hi seniors
i have posted my application on friday the 28th nov 2014,noc4011.
on check list page1 i did not attached as it was for applicant information,the set continue from page 2 to 7 will that would a problem?

regards

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
534766 said:
Hi Guys.

Just a question>>>what is the maximum time between the PER and MR?? can you give me the maximum timeline as i received PER on 19/9 and no medicals up to date...My VO is bucharest.

Thank's in advance
Do you have the second line in CAS?

Qureshi Pakistan

Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-15 (Photo Request)
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
kaps1235 said:
Sure, Will do it.. After 20 Posts
Thanks For Info 1+

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
sumitpal22 said:
Hi Seniors!

Please advise me:

1) If it is wise to go with this option.? Yes

affidavit? not sure

I have my (Salary Stubs) ready with me to be attached as a proof. Would that be a problem? salary will be fine, but my concern is that there's no information about working hours, it should be a risk, does it mention it's a full-time job? if so, it should be fine. otherwise, pls consult seniors about this.

good luck.

leydikat

Sep 18, 2014
namaste said:
There really is nothing much you can do. But I think what might help is if you write to your Visa office after getting PER, updating them that your husband has been out of Sierra Leone since September. Also include the passport stamps as evidence. But, remember that the VO will be interested to know if your husband travels back to Sierra Leone in the future, so it's best to not go back until the ban is removed. Otherwise, you will have to wait 3 months before visa is issued or you can travel to Canada after moving out of Sierra Leone.
Thank you so much for your kind reply. Do you think I still can expect a PER with this kind of an issue? I am expecting my PER this coming week since I am an Aug13 applicant! I wasn't aware of the news from CIC, I just read it now. Actually our Dept. of Foreign Affairs here in the Phils. presently doesn't issue an Exit Clearance for him to be able to return for work in Sierra Leone, and that has been since his last rotational work in Sept. which is reflected in his passport stamp. I pray for God's wisdom and guidance, and still be positive that He may bless us all...

Qureshi Pakistan

Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-15 (Photo Request)
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
manish baissoya said:

Hi Friends, Brothers and Sisters ... :) Wish you all success with your Dream and All the very Best with the Process.

I have one request, if possible ... **** Please update important & required information timeline under you Name in Profile, so that it can be easy for every one to understand and see details rather then to go and check in SS.

It is very Easy, Below are steps: ;)

Just go to right top of Screen and you will find " PROFILE " tab, click over it.

Then - On the left middle of screen you will get 3 options : Under " Modify Profile " - please choose second option " Forum Profile Information " and click over it.

Then please enter your details , whatever applicable , like :

Visa Office......:
NOC Code......:
App. Filed.......:
Doc's Request.:
Nomination.....:

And it will show under your name .... Please help each other to make it easy to check current timeline of individual.

Appreciate your help :)

All the very best and Believe and Pray to God and he will shower his blessings .

In case any assistant require please PM me. :):)

NOTE : YOU NEED TO HAVE atleast 20 Post to edit your profile .
Thanks 1+ for info

Status
Not open for further replies.