+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have some questions regarding the form " Schedule 3 Economic Classes ":

1) In question No. 3b , Did your employer obtain a confirmation letter ( Labor market opinion ) from employment and social development Canada ( ESDC ) ? YES or No ?

2) In question no. 7c, Is your accompanying spouse or common-law in partner proficient in English or french ? ( I am applying alone , without any spouse, therefore what to answer ? Yes or No ? )

3) In question no. 9b, If applicable, has your accompanying spouse or common law in partner worked full time in Canada for at least one year ? ( As, I mentioned above, I am applying alone without claiming the spouse , Yes or No )

Please advice ..

MapleTon

Aug 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2014 **CC Charged**
AOR Received.
01-12-2014 **PER**
File Transfer...
04-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
You will be in the cap, though I can understand your anxiety. Hang in there.

Optimist3 said:
+1 for your contribution!!

I am stuck in no man's land. Charging for 2171 stopped at 2nd sept. No news on whether 3rd will go in or not. 27th Nov I got an email from them, but not sure if it is indicative enough that im within the cap......

Hard times :(

Good Luck to you for the rest of the process!!

Dhyanm

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th May 2014
AOR Received.
September Mid
Med's Request
November Mid
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
NDVO come on !!!!!!!!
Start the PPR process soon .... many are waiting !!!!!!!!!!

sumitpal22

Nov 24, 2014
INDIA
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED : 09 FEB 2015
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICTION 7 7 6.5 7
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-07-2016
Hi Seniors!

My name is Smit & I'm from India. My family includes me and my wife.
I am an Engineering graduate in computer science(2008) and MBA in Marketing(2011).
Joind a PSU Bank as Clerk(jan2011 to sep 2012) & another PSU Bank as Assistat Manager(sep2012 till present)

It is 30th NOV 2014 and I am yet to apply for FSWC-2014. Hopefully i'll be applying for NOC-1212 and as per latest updates
the cap for this NOC has only reached 164.
I had no plans & no knowledge. But when my mind was clear I had to start from the scratch and
I started by applying for Passport for both me and my wife in AUG 2014. Got passport on 23rd AUG
Applied for my MBA degree in Aug 2014 from university. Applied for IELTS exam in AUG and the earliest
date of exam was 1st Nov. Got result of IELTS on 14th NOV. L-7 R-7 W-7 S-6.5 overall 7 Bands.
Meanwhile got my MBA Degree on 1st Nov & applied for transcript with university on 2nd NOV and
ECA report with WES canada on 6th NOV. Sent my Documents On 14th Nov, reached wes on 21st NOV but
they updated on 26th as "Documents received - review in process" after that no update from WES.
Now there expected completion date would be between 22-26 DEC as per other people who have also
applied for ECA with WES. Good thing is that I have selected international express courier as mailing option.
Bad thing is that it will take atleast 3-4 days even with express courier system for that report to reach me ,
that means it will reach me by 26-27 and If I send the whole package to canada with wes report it will take
another 5-6 days even with the fastest available mailing option and there isa risk of overshooting the deadline date
as I believe last date for acceptance of FSWC application will be 31st DEC!

I have a solution to that, please advise me if this is a good option or not?:
I have a friend living in Toronto, Canada & I am planning to change my shipping address for ECA Report delivery
to his address in Canada so that It could reach to him as early as possible(Probably 26-27 DEC). Meanhile I will be sending
my complete application package with all supporting documents in advance to reach him by 15th Dec so that he may
be able to send the whole package including ECA report to Sydney Novascotia as soon as he gets the ECA Report from WES.

Please advise me:

1) If it is wise to go with this option.?

2) I don't have a Birth Certificate. Can i attach my 10th mark sheet with a notrized Affidavit or Is Birth certificate really compulsory? What is the format for
affidavit?

3) One of my Employers has NOT mentioned (salary details and working hours) on their "Letter of refrence", although they have
mentioned my 2-3 responsibilities in two different positions and the period of employment clearly and
I have my (Salary Stubs) ready with me to be attached as a proof. Would that be a problem?

It will be a run against time scenario in this whole process from now!

TheMapleLeaf

Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
11-May-2015 (Information Chart & PCC's)
File Transfer...
01-Dec-2014
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
12-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
05-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015

rssr.canada said:
Guys I got PER on 26th November and I am a 5th August applicant...and my VO is Ndvo....when can I expect MR... :-X :-[ :'( ...... waiting is the toughest thing to do.....lol.....

pssreddy25

Jul 2, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
ECAS - Application Received 29-05-14
Nomination.....
PER - 23 -10-14
AOR Received.
N/A(CPC-O Does not send AOR)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS - Started processing 31-10-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
ECAS - Medical Received 23-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Soon....!
Thank you shah2014, namaste, vkay for your kind advise. :)

sumitpal22

Nov 24, 2014
INDIA
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED : 09 FEB 2015
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICTION 7 7 6.5 7
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-07-2016
Hi Seniors!

My name is Smit & I'm from India. My family includes me and my wife.
I am an Engineering graduate in computer science(2008) and MBA in Marketing(2011).
Joind a PSU Bank as Clerk(jan2011 to sep 2012) & another PSU Bank as Assistat Manager(sep2012 till present)

It is 30th NOV 2014 and I am yet to apply for FSWC-2014. Hopefully i'll be applying for NOC-1212 and as per latest updates
the cap for this NOC has only reached 164.
I had no plans & no knowledge. But when my mind was clear I had to start from the scratch and
I started by applying for Passport for both me and my wife in AUG 2014. Got passport on 23rd AUG
Applied for my MBA degree in Aug 2014 from university. Applied for IELTS exam in AUG and the earliest
date of exam was 1st Nov. Got result of IELTS on 14th NOV. L-7 R-7 W-7 S-6.5 overall 7 Bands.
Meanwhile got my MBA Degree on 1st Nov & applied for transcript with university on 2nd NOV and
ECA report with WES canada on 6th NOV. Sent my Documents On 14th Nov, reached wes on 21st NOV but
they updated on 26th as "Documents received - review in process" after that no update from WES.
Now there expected completion date would be between 22-26 DEC as per other people who have also
applied for ECA with WES. Good thing is that I have selected international express courier as mailing option.
Bad thing is that it will take atleast 3-4 days even with express courier system for that report to reach me ,
that means it will reach me by 26-27 and If I send the whole package to canada with wes report it will take
another 5-6 days even with the fastest available mailing option and there isa risk of overshooting the deadline date
as I believe last date for acceptance of FSWC application will be 31st DEC!

I have a solution to that, please advise me if this is a good option or not?:
I have a friend living in Toronto, Canada & I am planning to change my shipping address for ECA Report delivery
to his address in Canada so that It could reach to him as early as possible(Probably 26-27 DEC). Meanhile I will be sending
my complete application package with all supporting documents in advance to reach him by 15th Dec so that he may
be able to send the whole package including ECA report to Sydney Novascotia as soon as he gets the ECA Report from WES.

Please advise me:

1) If it is wise to go with this option.?

2) I don't have a Birth Certificate. Can i attach my 10th mark sheet with a notrized Affidavit or Is Birth certificate really compulsory? What is the format for
affidavit?

3) One of my Employers has NOT mentioned (salary details and working hours) on their "Letter of refrence", although they have
mentioned my 2-3 responsibilities in two different positions and the period of employment clearly and
I have my (Salary Stubs) ready with me to be attached as a proof. Would that be a problem?

It will be a run against time scenario in this whole process from now!

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
rebell said:
Hi everyone,

1) In question No. 3b , Did your employer obtain a confirmation letter ( Labor market opinion ) from employment and social development Canada ( ESDC ) ? YES or No ?

2) In question no. 7c, Is your accompanying spouse or common-law in partner proficient in English or french ? ( I am applying alone , without any spouse, therefore what to answer ? Yes or No ? )

3) In question no. 9b, If applicable, has your accompanying spouse or common law in partner worked full time in Canada for at least one year ? ( As, I mentioned above, I am applying alone without claiming the spouse , Yes or No )

Please advice ..
Let me take a stab,

1) Are you applying under arranged employment category? If so then you should have LMO approved, if not then this question does not apply to you and you can say N/A or NO.

2 and 3) Both don't apply to you, so you can write N/A if allowed or NO.

pharm

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 22, 2014
Nomination.....
September 15, 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
October 16, 2014
Med's Request
October 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 1, 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 09, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 21, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
1- Yes, if you have a job offer. NO, if you do not have a job offer
2- NO
3- NO

rebell said:
Hi everyone,

Please advice ..

leydikat

Sep 18, 2014
namaste said:
There is no fixed timeline as to when the processing will be finalized. If you weren't in Senegal, you could have gotten visa (or at least medicals) in another 3 months. But since you are in Senegal, you will probably never get to the medical stage until the current ban is taken away. The only way you can have your application processed is if you moved back to India. So, it is for you decide what's best for you. If your plan is to move to Canada ASAP then it might be better for you to take the chance and move to India even without a job, but if you are not so sure about moving to Canada then the risk might not be worth it for you.
Hello to you guys, I am an August 13 app under NOC 3012, living in the Phils. My husband had been working in a mining company in Sierra Leone West Africa on rotational working shifts of 6 weeks work in Sierra Leone and 3 weeks vacation in the Phils. I have declared the details in my cover letter. Just to be sure re police certificate, my husband tried to secure a police clearance from Sierra Leone but was not allowed to travel from his worksite to police station due to Ebola precaution and travel security, so he tried to secure police clearance from a nearby town there called Bumbuna. I attached the certificate in my application together with our local police and NBI clearances. His last arrival from Sierra Leone was Sept. 12, and from then on was not given exit clearance from our immigration in the Phils. Until now he is still employed and receiving his monthly salary but has never came back to his work site and still waiting for further announcement from his employer in Sierra Leone. What do you think guys can be an issue with our application? I will much appreciate any suggestion as to what to do regarding this concern?thanx

poopiee

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
This waiting game is really hard to play........
How long NDVO will take to send MR????

pikuworld

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
caza said:
Guys I have been one of the lucky ones !!! International Transaction limit on my Credit card was less which I had not realised. CIC tried twice and i changed my CC Limit. Luckliy they tried 3rd time and It got through!

Today I read someone's post where CIC tried 4 times. He must be a lucky guy.

My cousin sent his documents a week back and i told him to change his international transaction limit to 1 lac INR minimum.

Keep spreading good word!
I already changed mine to 150k₹

famoche

Oct 1, 2014
pls everyone.
wes has send verification to my institution I want to know how long it take for the institution to get the package frm wes

caza

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 18-11-2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated on 12th March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Expected by 25th March
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
Wish Waived off
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
pikuworld said:
I already changed mine to 150k₹
great. better be safe than sorry!!!

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
leydikat said:
Hello to you guys, I am an August 13 app under NOC 3012, living in the Phils. My husband had been working in a mining company in Sierra Leone West Africa on rotational working shifts of 6 weeks work in Sierra Leone and 3 weeks vacation in the Phils. I have declared the details in my cover letter. Just to be sure re police certificate, my husband tried to secure a police clearance from Sierra Leone but was not allowed to travel from his worksite to police station due to Ebola precaution and travel security, so he tried to secure police clearance from a nearby town there called Bumbuna. I attached the certificate in my application together with our local police and NBI clearances. His last arrival from Sierra Leone was Sept. 12, and from then on was not given exit clearance from our immigration in the Phils. Until now he is still employed and receiving his monthly salary but has never came back to his work site and still waiting for further announcement from his employer in Sierra Leone. What do you think guys can be an issue with our application? I will much appreciate any suggestion as to what to do regarding this concern?thanx
There really is nothing much you can do. But I think what might help is if you write to your Visa office after getting PER, updating them that your husband has been out of Sierra Leone since September. Also include the passport stamps as evidence. But, remember that the VO will be interested to know if your husband travels back to Sierra Leone in the future, so it's best to not go back until the ban is removed. Otherwise, you will have to wait 3 months before visa is issued or you can travel to Canada after moving out of Sierra Leone.

Status
Not open for further replies.