+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
parm007 said:
Dear Seniors,

Does the Job Title should be exactly same as per the "EXAMPLE TITLES" given for each NOC category or it doesn't matters as long as "MAIN DUTIES" are matching with that NOC code.

Thanks,
Regards,
Parm
Main duties should match as per the NOC you are applying for. Designation or Job Title can be anything

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
charity06 said:
HI Anyone experience here that there company does not give job description because it the company's policy and they only give standard reference letter with no job description and no benefits
I had same problem. Write out your JD to match your NOC requirements and type out a cover letter explaining why u couldn't provide it in format Stated by CIC.
If you can get your colleague to sign it for you fine, if not no problem.
But make sure you attach you work ID and pay slips.
All the best

captain FK

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
All required docs submitted
Nomination.....
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
Prayers
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Prayers
Med's Request
Prayers
Med's Done....
Prayers
Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
nerylanmi said:
I had same problem. Write out your JD to match your NOC requirements and type out a cover letter explaining why u couldn't provide it in format Stated by CIC.
If you can get your colleague to sign it for you fine, if not no problem.
But make sure you attach you work ID and pay slips.
All the best
nerylanmi, you seem to be quite sure about the acceptance of self claimed JDs and reference letter. Any particular experience? Please share.

akrstic4

May 31, 2014
Has anyone applied for the Health Card (OHIP) after getting PER? Someone who is already in Canada on a Work Permit or in similar status. If so, what documents/actions are required and how long is the wait?

rjani

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 14-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER Recvd.: 24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file...
File Transfer...
Second Line Update: 24th Jan 15
Med's Request
3rd Feb
Med's Done....
9th Feb Third line Update: 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting DM: 20th March
Hi Friends,

I question here....

If the New Express Entry will start on Jan 2015, than will FSW 2014 will be closed in December 2014??????

I read through the Express Entry PDF provided by one of the forum member and it shows that we FSW applicants are lucky.... :p :p :p :p

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
parm007 said:
Dear Seniors,

Does the Job Title should be exactly same as per the "EXAMPLE TITLES" given for each NOC category or it doesn't matters as long as "MAIN DUTIES" are matching with that NOC code.

Thanks,
Regards,
Parm
It should match the Main NOC category on top of the one you've selected.

shukan81

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Good Morning to all,

Wish everybody waiting for PPR get their requests very very soon, starting for today, and also all of whom are waiting for MR get theer request for MR and then PPR very soon.....

Best of Luck to all.....

Thanks....

Nav2132

Sep 14, 2013
Brampton ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
karan.mechs said:
A very GOOD MORNING to everyone (India time)

A new day a new start...hoping NDVO to start rolling lots of PPR and MR today....

All the very best to everyone...

Good Morning :)

Hope it goes like this :)

Good Luck alll..

kashish_v

Oct 3, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
All submitted with application
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
25-11-2014
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Realllllly hope to get the MR this week!! What do you guys think?

vingupta.ca

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014, Returned on 09-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Resubmitted on 17-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
sspur said:
Hi Seniors,
When can I expect my returned application. So far I have not received returned package.

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on October 9, 2014. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada
Hello SSPUR,

You should immediately contact ur area's postman if ur application is returned by the CIC. It is quite possible that ur area's post office may have received ur application but nt delivered yet or in process. This is the best way to get ur app back asap. It helped me the same way, may be helpful for u also.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
A BLESSED AND GREAT DAY TO FORUMNITES..

hope to see lot of per, MR, prpf and cc/dd charging. :)

anujshah14

Nov 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd July 2014
9860 applications and still 0 for 1113?? :eek:

devon

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks & wish you the same..

shukan81 said:
Good Morning to all,

Wish everybody waiting for PPR get their requests very very soon, starting for today, and also all of whom are waiting for MR get theer request for MR and then PPR very soon.....

Best of Luck to all.....

Thanks....

patelsd84

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015; Recd. by CIC 17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015; DM on 26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
No Reply from NDVO since November 15..??

Hi All,
My timeline is as on left. I sent a message through CSE to NDVO on 15th November, stating the updated documents related to employment have been delivered on that day and requested them to confirm the receipt of the same.

But, till now I haven’t got any reply from them..!!

Should I raise a CSE again..?? OR Should I upload these documents..?? OR Any other option..??

Please guide on this….!!!

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the looks of it .. EE 2015 is SERIOUSLY FLAWED ! :( :(

In accordance with EE 2015, Employer will have to first look for Canadians- citizens or Canadian PR's (existing) before they can pick EE 2015 Applicants from the Job bank AND they also will have to process their LMIA (erstwhile, LMO)

When Canadian job markets will be flooded with 10,000 to 12,000 new PR's across 50 Occupations from FSW 2014 itself ... add to that earlier years PR's who are yet to settle in their dream job (armed with some form of "Canadian Experience") .... .. In such a scenario which Canadian employer will go & make offer to somebody who has not even been interviewed face-to-face and go thru the hassles of processing LMIA ??

Even such a "Need" will not arise.. so where's the question of "Want".. it will be left with 'Desirees' at large :(

No doubt it will reduce processing time .. I would add that it may even accelerate the "settlement" time (establish) for potential PR"s.. but those would be far n few between .. more so with specialized skillets which would remain in demand in Canada.

Just my personal views... nothing concerning future applicants.

managersonline said:
Important points to note from newly releasted CIC manual for Express Entry Methodology:-

Important Point No.1
Express Entry candidates will be able to register with Job Bank beginning January 1st, 2015
The matching functionality for employers with Express Entry candidates will be introduced in 2015 (exact date TBC).

My Remarks/Interpretation:-
It gives an indication that as per previous ministerial instructions current FSWP 2014 will continue till 30th of April, 2014, which can be good news for the candidates who did not submit their applications up till now. Because exact date for matching functionality for employers has still To Be Confirmed (TBC) yet. Without this date Express Entry system will only allow potential candidates to make their online profiles on CIC -EE website, so a partial functionality of Express Entry system will be enabled, which will not start to fully function without enabling of second part which is the interface for employers, PNP and other stakeholders.

Important Point No.2

All candidates in the Express Entry pool will be assigned a score according to their skills, education and experience. CIC will draw those candidates ranked highest at a given time from the pool (frequency and volumes to be determined).

So in addition to the point system another layer of score system is being added to further scrutinize the candidates from the already eligible candidates possessing 67 points. For example, you have done Canadian Masters in Management, you have gotten 23 points for your education but if let us say that you have done another Canadian Masters in Computer science then this additional qualification will give you higher score. Your points will remain same, but you will have another star on your shoulder which wil be higher score. So the selection of candidates from the pool will be based upon cumulative effect of "points + score".

Important Point No.3
Express Entry candidates will benefit from processing times of six months or less*.
*In 80% of cases from receipt of complete application for permanent residence to final decision.

Most of the cases will be decided with a degree of certainty within a period of six months. But the details of magical stick ;D that CIC will use, in order to achieve this target, has to be disclosed at date which is TBC----!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.