+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
lvtruong said:
Hello everyone, i have received MR, RPRF and PCC yesterday, Nov 06, from SGVO. However i am concerned why i was asked to submit USA pcc as i lived there for only 4 months, 2 months back in 2009 and 2 in 2011. Anyone who are in the same situation ? Many thanks and all the best to you.

P.s SS is updated.
I suggest that you email/send CSE to your SGVO ASAP as FBI PCC takes 12 weeks just to process. Add preparation and mailing duration to that which brings it up to at least 14 weeks.

chuksol

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent in with App
File Transfer...
07-11-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
adisu01 said:
I tried my luck couple of times yesterday. I called three times initially before 10 AM their time and spoke to same lady each time. She refused even to check my UCI etc. I again tried my luck around their noon and got thru an agent. I played a different game this time and ask him for my UCI. I told him that I lost my UCI and was urgently required. He collected my first name. last name and then country of birth and gave my UCI number. Then I asked him whether my application is still with CIC . interestingly he said its sent to Visa office.

I am not sure whether I should take this a positive sign. I am bit tensed , I hope he was not hinting that the application is getting returned. do they send the application to visa office without even sending me a PER. I did not get a PER yet nor I don't know the status of MY DD.

I am July 15th and paid with HDFC DD. When I spoke to HDFC guys, they said usually it takes three days to encash the dd. The receiver bank will scan the DD and send it to HDFC and would usually take three working days. I called up HDFC call center and spoke to forex team and asked to verify MY DD stats. They initially asked me to contact the nearest branch. I was able to convince the lady and she raised a request and said she would call me or I can call back in three days. I also spoke to my personal banker and asked him to chase && he also said 3 working days.

I also emailed CIC on 22nd of last month , so I was expecting an Email early next month.

For the benefit of everyone , remember the following

1: Send an email to cic after 8 weeks and probably 10, 12, and 14 weeks . Do not wait for the reply for the first email to send the next one. If you send emails like this, you will never have to get tensed the way I am feeling now. You know u will have a response in every alternate weeks.

2: If you are an HDFC DD holder, it takes 3 days for CIC to encash it. if you want to trace the DD, you can call up the hotline and spoke to a forex call center guys . You can also walk in to nearest HDFC and spoke to them . it looks like it can take a day or two to get response

3. If you don't remember your DD number ( Like what happened to me), Call up HDFC and get the DD number. I heard this will also be there in Net banking history but I did not get a chance to check it

4. finally when you speak to CIC, remember you may not get a reply from them. They may simply hang up. use your soft skill and get try to get information. ( I think if you follow the email chain as mentioned in my first point, you will not have to undergo this CIC Call center experience)

I wanted to thank MR NICE the guy whom I spoke yesterday ,. you made my eve. even if that's not right. or my application is returning back. I still thank you for being nice with me.

S

Thanks for sharing this :)

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
So Cisco , What do you think? was he fooling me? How will they forward an application to visa office without PER right

Saialluru

Aug 1, 2014
HELLO SENIORS AND FRIENDS I HAVE URGENT QUERY I would like to know if i get study permit and have to shift to canada after i get PER will they change my VO or will my VO remain the same[/sub][/sup][/tt]

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Saialluru said:
:) :) :). Hello seniors and friends .. I would like to know if i get study permit and have to shift to canada after i get PER will they change my VO or will my VO remain the same :'( :-\ :-\ :'(
The VO can be changed after PER, but you will have to ask CIC or your original VO to do that. It's not an automatic process.

arbylotus

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Diplomatru said:
It is called big imagination. Until the payment is charged, the electronic file is not generated and the app is sitting in CIO mail room in NS, consequently the customer support, which is situated in Ottawa, can't access it. Moreover, that number he was calling is not meant for applicants outside Canada as per the disclaimer on IVR and the CIC website. All the other applicants calling the hotline got the same response - we don't have access to FSW applications in Sydney.
Thanks for the insight view, Dude, it explained a lot. Can you please also explain why someone can retrieve their UCI or even know their application are in progress by calling CIC? Is it about the way they were asking or it's about the questions which CIC are supposed to answer?

prishad

Sep 13, 2014
Melbourne Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 18/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 19/01/2015
AOR Received.
10/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
PCC request 1/07/2015 SLU - 26th Aug 2015
Med's Request
25/09/2015
Med's Done....
05/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/11/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
Diplomatru said:
In short, it's BS.

Firstly, their disclaimer says that they will not answer you if the file has been received less than 7-10 weeks back. Sometimes they do and you get some super generic reply like "we have no record of your file-your file is in queue" in 45 days, and by this time most applicants receive CCC or PER (70+45=115 days). Secondly, the applications are reviewed on first come first serve basis without exceptions. Thirdly, the emails are answered by CSU agents not by actual adjudicators (CPAs). Lastly, CSE and addendums are regularly sent to CIO and we have a separate SS that aggregates all relevant information (the link is found in my signature).

Thanks a lot for the reply Diplomatru..

Could you please tell me what is BS.? Sorry i am not very well versed with these terms and hardly know any info .. So when do you advice to put a query.? My application was received on 14th oct .. And my NOC is a cold NOC its 4151 .. Also my agent told me that Lesser the applications in a certain NOC faster the process for PER .!!? Do you think this is correct .?

Thanks in advance .
Priyanka.

atulte

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
adisu01 said:
I tried my luck couple of times yesterday. I called three times initially before 10 AM their time and spoke to same lady each time. She refused even to check my UCI etc. I again tried my luck around their noon and got thru an agent. I played a different game this time and ask him for my UCI. I told him that I lost my UCI and was urgently required. He collected my first name. last name and then country of birth and gave my UCI number. Then I asked him whether my application is still with CIC . interestingly he said its sent to Visa office.

I am not sure whether I should take this a positive sign. I am bit tensed , I hope he was not hinting that the application is getting returned. do they send the application to visa office without even sending me a PER. I did not get a PER yet nor I don't know the status of MY DD.

I am July 15th and paid with HDFC DD. When I spoke to HDFC guys, they said usually it takes three days to encash the dd. The receiver bank will scan the DD and send it to HDFC and would usually take three working days. I called up HDFC call center and spoke to forex team and asked to verify MY DD stats. They initially asked me to contact the nearest branch. I was able to convince the lady and she raised a request and said she would call me or I can call back in three days. I also spoke to my personal banker and asked him to chase && he also said 3 working days.

I also emailed CIC on 22nd of last month , so I was expecting an Email early next month.

1: Send an email to cic after 8 weeks and probably 10, 12, and 14 weeks . Do not wait for the reply for the first email to send the next one. If you send emails like this, you will never have to get tensed the way I am feeling now. You know u will have a response in every alternate weeks.

2: If you are an HDFC DD holder, it takes 3 days for CIC to encash it. if you want to trace the DD, you can call up the hotline and spoke to a forex call center guys . You can also walk in to nearest HDFC and spoke to them . it looks like it can take a day or two to get response

3. If you don't remember your DD number ( Like what happened to me), Call up HDFC and get the DD number. I heard this will also be there in Net banking history but I did not get a chance to check it

4. finally when you speak to CIC, remember you may not get a reply from them. They may simply hang up. use your soft skill and get try to get information. ( I think if you follow the email chain as mentioned in my first point, you will not have to undergo this CIC Call center experience)

I wanted to thank MR NICE the guy whom I spoke yesterday ,. you made my eve. even if that's not right. or my application is returning back. I still thank you for being nice with me.

S
+1

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
adisu01 said:

S
friends do you think they transfer app to visa office without even sending PER

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
prishad said:
Thanks a lot for the reply Diplomatru..

Could you please tell me what is BS.? Sorry i am not very well versed with these terms and hardly know any info .. So when do you advice to put a query.? My application was received on 14th oct .. And my NOC is a cold NOC its 4151 .. Also my agent told me that Lesser the applications in a certain NOC faster the process for PER .!!? Do you think this is correct .?

Thanks in advance .
Priyanka.
I can only comment on the bold part. Not true at all. Application as processed first-come-first-serve regardless of NOC, at least until PER.

Also, why do you want to put a query? Your application has been there only 3 weeks. You got another two months at the very least before CIC will even bother with your application.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
sar_can said:
Hello forum members,
I want to inform you that I got MR, PCC, and RPRF request. My visa office is SGVO.

App. reciev: 06-May-2014
PER: 24-July-2014
2nd Line ECAS: 09-October-2014
MR,PCC, RPRF: 06-November-2014

Please pray for me.

Congratulations for your MR/PCC/RPRF Request !!!!!!!!!

Ann477

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE/Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 16 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-09-2015/07-12-2015 (spouse further medical received)
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Hi Inder14

I cannot reply to you message since your inbox has been full.

For any documents not in English, you should send notarised Englished translation. I'm not sure if notarised copy of orginal documents are required but in my case, the authorities require them before proceeding the notarised English translation. Thus, I have submitted both notarised copy and notarised English translaton of each document to CIC.

Canbd

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
adisu01 said:

S
thanks for sharing your experience. :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arbylotus said:
Thanks for the insight view, Dude, it explained a lot. Can you please also explain why someone can retrieve their UCI or even know their application are in progress by calling CIC? Is it about the way they were asking or it's about the questions which CIC are supposed to answer?
You are welcome.
I personally called CIC from inside Canada and the agent told me that they don't have access to FSW apps at Sydney. Having UCI is useless. I do have it for instance, but until CCC, ECAS won't show a thing because the electronic file is not created at the moment. It's a matter of self-control really. The first stage sucks the most - you have no confirmation of receipt, no status update, the CIO is slow to reply to queries and is hesitant to forgive a mistake at the same time. One waits 3-4 months and becomes a forum junky refreshing his mailbox 1000 times in anticipation of PER. And to make the matters worse sometimes CIO screws up a perfect app and sends it back (miscalculation of points or failing to find enclosed document). A number of times they acknowledged administrative errors but the applicants were caught in the dreaded waiting for snail mail to send the legitimate application back. So, yeah, it's a hardcore experience, but it is a joke compared to the actual process of immigration that is to follow if they issue a visa.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Raisa Nazrana said:
ALHAMDULILLAH ALHAMDULILLAH ALHAMDULILLAH

BANGLADESH TIME: JULY 07 2014 - 12.22 A.M
NOVA SCOTIA TIME: JULY 06 2014 - 02.22 P.M

SUDDENLY I SAW A MAIL IN MY INBOX.

AND BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH IT IS A PER MAIL

MY DETAILS ARE:

APPLICATION RECEIVED: JULY 14 2014
NOC: 2173
DD ENCASHED: 30/10/2014
PER RECEIVED: 06/11/2014
SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE

:D :D ;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D :D :D

SHOW SOME LOVE TO ME ;D ;D WANT +1 :p :p

SS UPDATED
Congratulations for your PER and welcome to MR waiting club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.