+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukkaeast

Oct 7, 2014
SF_CCT said:
Hi All,

I am in the US on H1B since last 3 months. Before that, I was in India for 1.5 years.

So which Visa Office should I select? Would it be New Delhi, or one in North America?

Thanks.
New Delhi (to choose North America you should live there more than 12 months)

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
pharm said:
Dear Seniors,

I have several questions about passport request:

1- How much time would the visa office give in order to send the passports?
2- Regarding the expiration date, would the visa office require that the passport must have a certain expiration date like a year from the passport request email date OR something like that?
3- Could you share the passport request email? remove all personal info

Thank you for your help
1. Usually 30 days, but might depend on the VO.
2. At least 6 months validity is required since you can't even travel to Canada and most other countries with a passport that's valid for less than 6 months. Also, your visa will be valid either upto 1 year from your medicals or until your passport expires whichever is sooner. So it's best to renew your passport before passport request.

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
Thanks a Lot Century and everyone who wished me for MRE.

I just return from my medicals done in Toronto.
The punctured both my hands to get blood. :D

I will update SS right now..
I wish everyone to get good news asap.

Regards,
Jango..

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
yukkaeast said:
New Delhi (to choose North America you should live there more than 12 months)
Wrong Information -It's CPC Ottawa

If he will be there in US for the net one year . How could he sent his Passport to New dehi via courier . Newdelhi is not accepting passports from USA via courier .

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
AlexGurvic said:
Hello ALL!

Dear friends, I extremely need YOUR advice...

I was charged September, 23 and have received PER-letter September, 30.
In that letter from CIO the following phrase has been written:
... Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals....

So... Today my son was born!!!!!

What should I do:

1. To inform my VO right now about this event and send them supporting documents later?
OR
2. To gather all the necessary documents (birth certificate with translation, travel document for child) and inform them, but it will take up to 3 weeks?

A. To inform them via address for general issues: Kyiv-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca (my VO is Kyiv? Ukraine)?
OR
B. To use online-form for case specific enquiries: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=kyiv

Do I need to send renewed General Application Form to Canada with information about my new son, OR just provide them with details of my changes?

Do I need to send Fee Payment Form (in order to pay another 150 $ fo processing) and new documents showing my settelment funds (because my family has become bigger), OR wait for request from local VO after informing them about birth?

I am afraid, if will not inform the VO about birth right now, they will send me Medical Request not taking into account my newborn baby... I don't wish this...

Dear friends, YOU cannot imagine how I appreciate any your answers, I love YOU ALL...
Congratulations my friend !!

mir_azam_k

Dec 31, 2011
Hi All

I applied under NOC 1112 with the complete application pack.

Application received date: 04-Jun-2014
Payment mode: DD

I have not heard anything from CIO till date i.e. 23-Oct-2014. I dont even know if the DD I sent has been encashed or not. I called up my bank in the UK, they said they cant check/confirm that either. I have sent an email to the cio enquiry mailbox but didnt get any response from them either.

I can see other members on this forum who have applied well after me under this noc have received their PER numbers.

Is there anything I can do to know my application status instead of just waiting?

Thanks

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
namaste said:
1. Usually 30 days, but might depend on the VO. its 60 days
2. At least 6 months validity is required since you can't even travel to Canada and most other countries with a passport that's valid for less than 6 months. Also, your visa will be valid either upto 1 year from your medicals or until your passport expires whichever is sooner. So it's best to renew your passport before passport request.

arbylotus

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Hi Seniors and everyone,

Does any of you have a clue why CIC has been so slow for the latest 2-3 weeks? and how long will it last before it picks up speed?

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
coolranger said:
hi everyone ,

i have received my PER and i just want to know that will CIC call us to enquire about our job before sending Medical request, does any one of you received a call from NDVO for enquiries.

PLEASE REPLY ANYONE WHO GOT THE CALL FROM NDVO OR CIC
NDVO will do the background checks with the employer

SF_CCT

Jun 9, 2014
aru_nj said:
Wrong Information -It's CPC Ottawa

If he will be there in US for the net one year . How could he sent his Passport to New dehi via courier . Newdelhi is not accepting passports from USA via courier .
Can you please clarify? When will I need to send my passport to New Delhi (or any Visa Office)?

snowboy

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Decision made on 19th Feb 2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
snowboy said:
Hi,

I am working in Canada since June 2014 and I have work permit till June 2015. I applied for FSW in without funds proof on June 25th (but i don't have a permanent offer letter). Latter I realized that I need a offer letter to get funds exception.

To my surprise credit card was charged on 14th Oct. Now I am worried about PER, not sure if they will reject my application before issuing PER. As per my understanding, all the document list verification is done before charging your CC. Now they will only calculate my points and validate the WES, IELTS & experience.

What you guys think? Do I have a chance of getting PER?

Thanks
Hi Guys,

I have good news to share. I received my PER mail today, thanks for everyone who responded to my queries.

Application date: 25th June
CC charged: 14th Oct
PER: 22nd Oct

Question: As described above I don't have a permanent offer letter and I have not submitted funds proof, but still my application was accepted. Do you think CO will comeback and ask for funds proof? Please share your thoughts

arbylotus

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
arbylotus said:
Hi Seniors and everyone,

Does any of you have a clue why CIC has been so slow for the latest 2-3 weeks? and how long will it last before it picks up speed?

Was it about any holiday seasons or EE launching?

tanujgwl

May 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13th 2014
Hi seniors,
I've received my Medical Request but not the Right of Permanent Resident Fee request and PCC request. Will I get a separate email for the Permanent Resident Fee request and PCC request. Please help.

canadaforashiea

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014 failed
File Transfer...
God is good. Praying
Med's Request
God is good. Praying
Med's Done....
God is good. Praying
Passport Req..
God is good. Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Amazing God
LANDED..........
In God I trust. Will continue to spread the goodness of Almighty
Johnny31 said:
Congratulations buddy!
Congratulations.

Awesome Creator

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Re: CC charged

Congratulations Roke :)

Status
Not open for further replies.