+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
leiloola said:
How come 2174 PER was just issued today for a June 26th app if the cap has been already reached before that?
Cos CAP must have been based on completeness check and not PERs issued.

MittarPyara

Jul 26, 2013
Goku said:
Do you mind sharing your PER email ?

Looks like mistake from CIC's end.
Hi Goku,

Below is the mail that I received.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Applications previously destined for Abidjan, Ivory Coast will now be transferred to Dakar, Senegal. Your application therefore will be transferred to the visa office in Dakar.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $550.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in XXXX). Your receipt number is XXXXXXXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

DMM
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

thetwo

Jun 21, 2014
SS has been updated with PER info.

I wanted to mention I was a bit nervous about it because people were saying your duties have to match like 70% to 80%, but that was not the case with mine, I matched only like 3 or 4 bullet points because the 1123 NOC code covers marketing, advertising and PR, and it's kind of improbable that a single person does all that.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
MittarPyara said:
Hi Goku,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Applications previously destined for Abidjan, Ivory Coast will now be transferred to Dakar, Senegal. Your application therefore will be transferred to the visa office in Dakar.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $550.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in XXXX). Your receipt number is XXXXXXXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

DMM
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Definitely a mistake from CIC.

BTW, do you have any connection with Ivory Coast ?

leiloola

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Congratulations and thanks for the info.
I'm also a 1123 app and waiting for PER (July 2nd...almost there!)
I'm very worried as well about my duties...as you said it's very difficult to match them all.

best of luck!

thetwo said:
SS has been updated with PER info.

I wanted to mention I was a bit nervous about it because people were saying your duties have to match like 70% to 80%, but that was not the case with mine, I matched only like 3 or 4 bullet points because the 1123 NOC code covers marketing, advertising and PR, and it's kind of improbable that a single person does all that.

tanmau

Oct 3, 2014
CanOl said:

Did you by any chance forget to pick New Delhi or Ottawa from the list? Looks like that place in Senegal is the first city in the list and may have been picked up as a default. Abidjan starts with a and b..just wondering. This seems to be too big a mistake to happen on their behalf..but you never know!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
MittarPyara said:
Hi Goku,

It indirectly says Ivory Coast was selected as designated VO, and as that VO doent processes PR application any more that's why your application has been transferred to Dakar, Senegal.

Double check what you mentioned in VO section in Generic application form, and then email them back about their mistake. Don't send them a general Query Instead send them Case Specific Enquiry.

Below is link:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

tanmau

Oct 3, 2014
CanOl said:

Did you by any chance forget to pick New Delhi or Ottawa from the list? Looks like that place in Senegal is the first city in the list and may have been picked up as a default. Abidjan starts with a and b..just wondering. This seems to be too big a mistake to happen on their behalf..but you never know!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
tanmau said:
If he forgot to mention then it wont allow him to Validate Generic form.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Rastafarian said:
News Up Frnds......ecas 2nd line updated today saying we started processing ur application from 17 oct.my PER Date was Aug29th.need some inputs frm forumites & experts..plz add ..

-Does this mean/ Weather they are done wid background checks? & MR is on the way. :)
-in case if they request RPRF weather it has to be in CAD OR INR ::).? AND IF I OPT DD IN CASE FOR RPRF in whose name DD has to be drawn.?? Plz share valuable views.
-possible chances of rejection after 2nd line update :-[
Congrats. MR on the way !!
Hopefully background checks are complete, but can't say so confidently.
RPRF can be in INR as well as in CAD. The bank draft should be made for the exact amount and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi.

chethan

Oct 22, 2014
Reshg said:
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum though I was closely watching all the information for more than a month and the information that you all pass hold good enoughan for a new comer like me.
Kudos for that.

I am from Bangalore and applied under FSW1. Got medical request and RPRF from New Delhi. Done with my medicals.

Now;
What are the things that I should send to VO?
I know that, fees receipt, medical copies and xerox of our passport should go now.
I also read about some cover letter to VO.
What is that cover letter?
What are the infomation should be there in cover letter?
Does anyone have the format?
Also, I am planning to take a DD. So I guess our details should be mentioned in the cover letter...Please tell me if I am correct.

I wish you all very best :)
Reshma G
Hi Reshma,
I have got medical request and even I am from bangalore. Can you help me with information like where did u undergo your medicals? and what is the cover letter you are talking about?

Thx,
Chethan

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
arkscan said:
PER received :)

Hi All,
Silent member of the forum reporting today...

NOC-2171
CC Charged- 10- Oct
PER Received- 22 Oct

SS updated

Thank you so much seniors (ashif bhai, century bhai and too many others to name here) for all your invaluable help and guidance. I'd have been lost in the process without you guys. From filling up the forms, to attaching the correct documents, and to pass the long waiting period.....An amazing community you have built here- hope it continues forever...

I had deliberately kept my hopes low as my weakest link in the application was the Employer reference letter but I had managed to keep my nerves on hold till today. Somehow however this morning, I cracked and sent an enquiry mail to CIC only this morning....and received PER in evening :p..should have held on a little longer.....

For future applicants, wish you the best of luck and for your information- I was one of those applicants who were unable to obtain Employer reference letter containing job duties. So I attached the following-
a. Offer Letter, Promotion Letters, Form 16s, 3 months Salary Slips, Std. Reference Letter containing Designation and period of employment, Notarized Self-declaration detailing my inability to submit Job duties letter, Screenshot of my Job Responsibilities from the Company Intranet page
b. Reference Letter from Colleague containing job duties along with colleague's business card (Note- colleague as in, someone in the same role as me in my team, because I didn't dare ask my Supervisor, or Seniors for fear of the next appraisal :p :p)

Time for a long partyyy especially as it's a holiday tomorow ;) and to my fellow forumites from India, wish you a very happy and prosperous Diwali :)....After that I will be back with more queries about the rest of the process (and provide any help that I can) :D
Congrats and +1 to you !!

Status
Not open for further replies.