+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goingtotoronto

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
tanmau said:
Strange that there has been no update on NOC numbers since Oct 10th..in these times when the processing must be at its peak, this is very surprising. This makes it even more interesting to see what the numbers are, whenever they show up. Today it will not happen because of the Ottawa events. Maybe Monday now. ::)
may be they really haven't worked out on new files to that extent where in they can show average 500 PERs as per trend in a week or they have worked too hard that they are too busy to update, but comparatively they are v v good now :D

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Angel16 said:
Guys wanna know whts d next step once u get a positive reply from cic for PR.

Does a person hav to immediately shift to canada in order to get the PR? OR

Have to visit canada and can come back? OR

Can shift permanently after few months?

Pls clarify . ...

After MR, you have 1 year to complete landing Procedure in Canada. After COPR and reaching Canada and completing Landing procedure, you may come back to your home country again. And then move back to Canada as and when you want in the next 5 years.
But point to note is that if your stay does not exceed 2 years of the preceding 4 years in Canada, then the PR may be canceled and not renewed.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
peter_67 said:
PLEASE HELP

I was detained for one night and got ticket for alleged DUI (1%). My car and license were taken away too.

They released me next day after invalidating the breathalyzer test, no charges were pressed. I still had to pay the traffic ticket (less than $70) they gave for the alleged DUI to get my car and license back as fast as possible because I use it for work(if I had appealed the infraction it would have taken too long to get it back).

My police certificates/clearances look clean, no criminal records or detentions.

Should I mention this situation in any way in the Background Declaration form?
Will this affect me in any way now that I'm applying for PR under FSWP?
When CIC do the background check, do they check the applicant's transit/driving history or internal police records/logs?

Please I would greatly appreciate your advice
Were you convicted of DUI ??

If not nothing to worry about and no need to mention it any where.

Your question already has answer of yours. Nothing showed up on PCC that means you are clear as crystal.

I don't think CIC will find any problem when they do Criminality check on you.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peter_67 said:
PLEASE HELP

I was detained for one night and got ticket for alleged DUI (1%). My car and license were taken away too.

They released me next day after invalidating the breathalyzer test, no charges were pressed. I still had to pay the traffic ticket (less than $70) they gave for the alleged DUI to get my car and license back as fast as possible because I use it for work(if I had appealed the infraction it would have taken too long to get it back).

My police certificates/clearances look clean, no criminal records or detentions.

When CIC do the background check, do they check the applicant's transit/driving history or internal police records/logs?

It's not a criminal record, so relax.

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
Thanks a lot CanOI. ....+1 for ur quick n prompt response...may d force be with u ;)

CanOl said:

After MR, you have 1 year to complete landing Procedure in Canada. After COPR and reaching Canada and completing Landing procedure, you may come back to your home country again. And then move back to Canada as and when you want in the next 5 years.
But point to note is that if your stay does not exceed 2 years of the preceding 4 years in Canada, then the PR may be canceled and not renewed.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
goingtotoronto said:
great you doing nice... I saw your profile you have done a massive contribution in the forum great keep it up! Hope you give me one soon for some thing ;D
Definitely. but you will need to earn it. :) Put up some good informative posts or achieve any of the milestones and you will definitely get +1 from me.
I am very generous in that regards. :)

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 Sent on 29-04-2016
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Seniors please Help. Shall i include the visits i made back to my Home country for vacations ? If yes what shall i write when i came back to my home country permanently and never left after.

Orangel123 said:
I did not include travels back to my home country in mine, since the "To" field would mean that i came back to my home country on that date. Considering that, yours would look something like this:

From To Length City and Country Purpose of travel

2009-05 2009-11 6 months XXX, UK For Job Searching
2008-05 2009-04 11 months XXX, UK Study
2007-01 2008-04 1 year 3 months XXX, UK Study

Hopefully a senior member can confirm this for you....

Best of luck!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
A friend of mine had his medicals yesterday and today he got a call from hospital that he has blood in his urine and he shud come for repeat test. To make sure, he had another test immediately from another lab and it showed TRACES (1-3 per unit of measurement). As per the lab doctor, this could be without any problem. Anyone having same experience??? Any idea what would be repercussions?

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
I assume you're asking about steps after receiving a PER. You wait in line for MR and PCC request from your visa office (which usually comes between 30 - 90 days from date of PER, depending on your visa office). You can occasionally keep checking your ecas to look for updates.

When you get a PR Visa (which is not actually your permanent residence card but only an entry visa), you will have to "enter" canada within one year from the date on your Medical Exams Report. You provide your permanent canadian address to an immigration officer at the time of entry, and they send you your PR card to that address in about 3 months from the date of entry,(but mostly i guess the card comes in less than 45 days).

After that, there's one rule you need to follow to keep your PR. You must stay in Canada for at least 2 years in every 5 years to keep extending your PR.

Hope that helps.

Angel16 said:

Pls clarify . ...

pssreddy25

Jul 2, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
ECAS - Application Received 29-05-14
Nomination.....
PER - 23 -10-14
AOR Received.
N/A(CPC-O Does not send AOR)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS - Started processing 31-10-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
ECAS - Medical Received 23-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Soon....!
Dont mention any thing like that.
That is not a criminal case.
You are not likely to get those details in your PCC.

peter_67 said:
PLEASE HELP

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
peter_67 said:
PLEASE HELP

If no criminal charges were pressed against you, then no need to mention.

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Innocent until proven otherwise. So, if you weren't found guilty of DUI, I see no reason why you should even mention of it (even if you were charged and acquitted in the court of law).

Just to be safe, try to keep an eye on your driving history, to make sure it doesn't wrongly pop up as DUI. if it does, you should challenge it and get it removed.

Good Luck.

peter_67 said:
PLEASE HELP

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Angel16 said:

Pls clarify . ...
Usually, Expiry date of Visa is from one year from day you MR is acknowledged.

If you return back to your home country after completing landing before taking PR card then you will need Travel Document to re-enter Canada. PR card time line is currently 40-60 days.

You can shift to Canada when ever you want after completing Landing but you will need either PR card or Travel Document to re-enter Canada.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
shah2014 said:
A friend of mine had his medicals yesterday and today he got a call from hospital that he has blood in his urine and he shud come for repeat test. To make sure, he had another test immediately from another lab and it showed TRACES (1-3 per unit of measurement). As per the lab doctor, this could be without any problem. Anyone having same experience??? Any idea what would be repercussions?
Not to worry. Little amount of Blood & Protein discharge in urine are common. Just tell you friend to drink lots of water half an hour before undergoing Urine test again.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
shah2014 said:
DISCLAIMER : Google search. Not my view. I am not from medical field and hence difficult for me to comment on this.

Blood in urine (hematuria) is usually not a reason for major alarm. But can be a symptom of some ailments / diseases.
Common causes of blood in urine include
Bladder or kidney infections
Bladder or kidney stones
Certain kidney diseases, such as inflammation in the filtering system of the kidneys (glomerulonephritis)
Enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia) or prostate cancer
Inherited diseases such as sickle cell anemia and cystic kidney disease
Certain medications such as aspirin, penicillin, heparin, cyclophosphamide, and phenazopyridine
A tumor in the bladder, kidney, or prostate
Kidney injury from an accident or sports
Vigorous exercise

My View : Don't think this should be a reason for rejection under normal circumstances, unless the underlying disease is cancer or some lifetaking ailment. little traces of blood may be present in urine at times, which is harmless

Status
Not open for further replies.