+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
calCanada said:
My Medical has been received.
How do they request for passport: email or by mail?

Please clarify.

VO : CPC-Ottawa
They request it by email & then you have to mail it as instructed.

forever+

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney., Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
26-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-11-2014
Interview........
waived
zaydoov said:
This is a clear spam email to let you pay money

Take care guys that maybe some bad guys following the forum here and accessing our profiles to get our emails and get used of the updates we provide here so that they send emails that looks logical and original

Please smell fake emails and such fake requests
Scam to Skim your USD Not Canadian Dollar ... U lucky

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MildTempest2174 said:
Just a note, I never wrote anything negative about Russia. I see you are not a big fan of Russia, but Nigeria is my soul and I don't joke with it.

Now about your Wikipedia link, I just supplied something positive in my post and I do hope you learn how to write something positive about other countries next time instead of digging out negative propaganda.
But you did write about idiots and bigots, which I view as a direct insult. And as the story goes, I never attempted to post any comment on Nigeria (neither positive nor slandering), rather I explained the origins of the mem.
If you don't like it, it's your right, but it is there, just ask Google.

Alenair

Oct 20, 2014
Sorry for repeating my question again just to have more opinion form seniors:

Hey All,
I m new member and I have a death and life question;
I and my close friend live together for 18 months (without sexual relation) and have shared bank account since 2011.
Both of us have ex-wife and officially divorced: me almost 6 years ago and my friend almost since his officially divorce 18 months ago.
According to CIC definition we are common-law partners, my question is whether it is any question will be raised by officer regarding our current relationship as two males had ex-straight relation and probably reject us?
P.S: also we did not have any shared travel abroad during this 18 months. Is is a matter?

forever+

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney., Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
26-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-11-2014
Interview........
waived
CanOl said:
Rahzee, buddy !! No need to take this seriously. Jaxon was only trying to lighten the tensed atmosphere in the forum.
I Understand your and some members concern regarding this joke, but pls do not take this seriously as his intention was not to hurt anyone's feelings.
In fact wasn't it good on Jaxon's part to come ahead and take the brunt which was directed at Future_canadian for no reason ?
We all are going to be a part of a new nation where we need to live in harmony with people of so many different nationalities. We need to ensure tempers don't just flare up if we need to live in peace. Thanks for understanding.
Hello Everyone, please don't take it seriously.. Noe this is era of globalization and no one is confined within geographical boundaries and migrating anywhere... in fact humanity come first than sovereignty. .. so take every single affairs from human aspects not from any Citizen Angle until you are in competition of market. So this open forum and should allow to spleen their vent not Vomit.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alenair said:
Sorry for repeating my question again just to have more opinion form seniors:

Hey All,
I m new member and I have a death and life question;
I and my close friend live together for 18 months (without sexual relation) and have shared bank account since 2011.
Both of us have ex-wife and officially divorced: me almost 6 years ago and my friend almost since his officially divorce 18 months ago.
According to CIC definition we are common-law partners, my question is whether it is any question will be raised by officer regarding our current relationship as two males had ex-straight relation and probably reject us?
P.S: also we did not have any shared travel abroad during this 18 months. Is is a matter?
They can ask for an interview in order to establish if your non-straight relationship is genuine. But prior to that you need to provide evidence for applying as common-law partners that would prove that you had lived together for 12 consecutive months (utility bills, household books registry, bank statements with two names). A joint account may not suffice. Also you will need a strong cover letter describing the nature of your relationship.

blackstar

Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/07/2014
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29685127

Congrats Nigeria! Declared Ebola free! Everyone is learning from you! :-*

Enity123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
The waiting game continues, I had expected CC/DD charges en mass today, but it seems CIC is relatively silent today. Waiting....... Waiting.......seriously waiting.

pompompas

Oct 16, 2014

Is it possible to have the relative living in Canada show proof of funds and attach an affidavit showing the funds are solely for use for the person applying?

callbox

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2014 CC Charged......: 25-11-2014
Doc's Request.
06-03-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
06-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
LANDED..........
08-07-2015
blackstar said:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29685127

Congrats Nigeria! Declared Ebola free! Everyone is learning from you! :-*
That's good news!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pompompas said:

Is it possible to have the relative living in Canada show proof of funds and attach an affidavit showing the funds are solely for use for the person applying?

No way.

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
Has anybody noticed that this forum is all about people having difficulties living in their countries of origin and working hard to immigrate to another country? :)

Come on people, we all know that our countries are not the best in this world. Personally, I would trade my original nationality for a can of Coke, but this does not mean I don't love my country. It just means that I love my family more, and that the can of coke is probably of more value and benefit for my family :)

So, please stop this speech of chauvinism immediately. It really doesn't matter whether you love your country more than your soul, or you think that your country sucks. In all cases, you are here because you want to LEAVE your country and live somewhere else. And by the way, I still find the "joke" about Nigeria very very offending, and should not be told in a international forum with members from all over the world. Be it Nigeria, Canada, Egypt, India, and even UK, it is always easy to make fun of something negative in any of these countries. But simply keep your jokes to yourself, especially when you know they are offensive to a group of people.

user99

Oct 20, 2014
IS that my bad luck that here seems like a WAR?????

I am new .you may not accept my words ..
But dear all ppl from all over the world ...plz be positive and plzzz spread positive energy ...we all have a COMMON GOAL ...APART FROM WHAT IS OUR NATIONALITY ...WE ALL WANT TO IMMIGRATE ...it simply means WE ARE NOT HAPPY IN OUR COUNTRY ....therefore ..it does not seem wise to talk very patriotic and nationalistic in this nice forum ...

anyways

I recently found out that this year 2281 is in list for FSW
I have got my reference letters from all employers but unfortunately my experience are more complex than technicians ..I am Network Engineer , my references show I have configured routers and switches and etc .
I wonder am I qualified for 2281 ? but I am not 2147

another question is : DO I HAVE ANY CHANCE if I send my application in a week ?2281

Status
Not open for further replies.