+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
deviim15 said:
Very sad for us May applicants.... Already NDVO didnt work for the entire 1st week of October. Now they have already slowed down for diwali. We were hoping to celebrate diwali with MR :(

Now its gonna be a not-so-happening diwali.
MR AND PPR :- Min 50+ Before 22nd oct 2014 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

akshaysonaje

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 Feb. 2016
AOR Received.
5 Feb. 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Passport Req..
3 Aug. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug. 2016
LANDED..........
20 Aug. 2016
Anyone heard of charging for NOC 2174 candidates yesterday?

jenny1925

Oct 16, 2014
I applied for fsw last may 2, 2014 and my application was returned due to a missed document, i received the letter from CIO just this OCtober 7, 2014 and i had to update my application as i will re-apply because the cap last week was only 778, my application will reach CIO by tomorrow, as i checked today in cic.gc.ca , sadly, it indicates that the cap is already 1,000. In my updated application i attached a letter informing them that my application was only returned because of a missed document. i read in their website that cap [1] (when you pressed that button the following will appear.)

" The number of complete federal skilled worker applications received since May 4, 2014 is an estimate."

Is it possible that i still might have a chance for them to accept my application?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
At last NDVO not only issued passport request but done issuing visa too. Congratulation to andy07 and TRoss.

Dear All:

As 132 candidates from NDVO are waiting after medical request/done/received and none of them report getting passport request, we can conclude that we got enough numbers of applicants for NDVO to actually know what is happening at NDVO. If any PPR is sent, at least one of our forumite will report it. The fee encashment date and PER date for both seems to be unrealistic too.

As suspected by some forumites, I also believe, those are totally fake and could cause unnecessary panic/expectation to the forumites of NDVO.

So, I think, it is a good idea to remove those two gentlemen (could be one) respectfully from the spreadsheet.

If anybody differ, please let us know now.

Thanks

harry911

Star Member
May 27, 2013
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
08/09/2014
Med's Done....
16/09/2014
Passport Req..
22-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-15
LANDED..........
20-03-15 .... can't wait :)
samarian87 said:
they told me about the guidelines to add my child to the file, my wife is pregnant by 7 months.

Hi There,

I saw in your post that your wife is pregnant. Did you get her chest X-ray done during the medicals?

Thanks
Harry

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
jenny1925 said:
I applied for fsw last may 2, 2014 and my application was returned due to a missed document, i received the letter from CIO just this OCtober 7, 2014 and i had to update my application as i will re-apply because the cap last week was only 778, my application will reach CIO by tomorrow, as i checked today in cic.gc.ca , sadly, it indicates that the cap is already 1,000. In my updated application i attached a letter informing them that my application was only returned because of a missed document. i read in their website that cap [1] (when you pressed that button the following will appear.)

" The number of complete federal skilled worker applications received since May 4, 2014 is an estimate."

Is it possible that i still might have a chance for them to accept my application?
Hi Jenny

Most likely your application will be placed back in the queue after you resend it now.

This is how CIC ensures that the FIFO technique is fair for the other applicants who submit an application package which is complete in all respects.

If the above happens, then I am afraid it is bad news for you since 2174 wont be able to make it past July under the best case scenario.

Glad

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May
AOR Received.
10 October
Is the payment of RPRF working well on the CIC website ?
I am using the link received by Paris vo. I arrive to this stage:

Select a category:
What are you paying a fee for?

Then I can't select. There is no list there. did anyone face a similar problem ?

On the other hand, do you thing that paying through certified cheque is safer here ?

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
BetterLife said:

Nice Article about What Is A Canadian Permanent Resident Visa?

What does it mean to have permanent residence in Canada? Immigration to Canada is, and has always been, a changing process. With over 60 Canadian immigration programs that lead to permanent residence in Canada, it is understandable that a degree of confusion arises from time to time. New programs open, old programs close, criteria for existing programs are modified, and definitions change. Some newcomers to Canada who have successfully attained permanent residence status remain unsure about precisely what it is. This article will deal with some common questions surrounding permanent residence in Canada.
Who is a permanent resident of Canada?

A permanent resident is someone who has been issued a permanent resident visa by the Canadian government and has landed in Canada, but is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are citizens of other countries. A person in Canada temporarily, such as a student, foreign worker or visitor, is not a permanent resident.

What rights does Canadian permanent residence confer on the holder?

Permanent residents of Canada have the right to:
get most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage.
live, work or study anywhere in Canada.
apply for Canadian citizenship after spending a certain amount of time as a permanent resident in Canada.
protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
What are a Canadian permanent resident's responsibilities while in Canada?
Permanent residents of Canada are required to respect all Canadian laws at the federal, provincial and municipal levels. A conviction for a serious criminal offence may result in the loss of permanent resident status.
Does Canadian permanent residence need to be renewed, and if so, when and how?
Once a permanent resident visa is granted and the holder lands in Canada as a permanent resident, that status does not have to be renewed. It remains indefinitely unless the holder applies for and is granted Canadian citizenship or the holder loses his or her permanent resident status.
An individual may lose permanent resident status for failure to meet the residency obligation. That obligation requires a permanent resident to accumulate 730 residency days in each five-year period. Residency days may be accumulated inside or outside Canada.
To accumulate residency days while outside Canada, a permanent resident must be:

with an accompanying Canadian citizen who is their spouse or common-law partner or, in the case of a child, their parent;
employed on a full-time basis by a Canadian business or in the federal public administration or the public service of a province; or
accompanying a permanent resident who is his or her spouse or common-law partner or, in the case of a child, his or her parent and who is employed on a full-time basis by a Canadian business or in the federal public administration or the public service of a province.

What is a Permanent Resident Card?
Do not confuse a permanent resident card with permanent resident status. The card is a piece of plastic that contains biometric data. The acquisition of a PR card is voluntary. It is, however, required in the absence of a travel document to board a common carrier (such as an airplane) to Canada if an individual is not a Canadian citizen and not a citizen of a country that requires a temporary resident visa to visit Canada. So, while it is not obligatory for a permanent resident to carry a PR card, it certainly is convenient.
Is permanent residence the same as a Green Card in the United States?
Perhaps because of the size and scale of Canada's neighbour to the south, the United States, the term “Canada Green Card” is a term that has been used figuratively to describe permanent residence in Canada. This is because individuals who have been given the right to live and work in the United States used to be given an actual green card that confirmed their status.
“In reality, there is no such thing as a ‘Canada Green Card', and distinctions between the American and Canadian systems of permanent immigration should be highlighted,” says Attorney David Cohen.
“A United States green card grants the holder permission to enter and live in the United States. In contrast, Canadian Permanent Resident status grants an individual the right to enter and live in Canada. This reveals a fundamental contrast in philosophy. True, both privileges and rights have limits, and both may be revoked under certain circumstances, but that is not to say that they confer equal status. Permanent residence in Canada is a legal entitlement, inherent to its holder. A simple example demonstrates this point. Permanent Residents of the United States must, in theory, be in possession of their U.S green cards at all times and must be prepared to show them to U.S. authorities upon request. Permanent Residents of Canada have no such obligation.”

How does an individual become a permanent resident of Canada in the first place?
Canada is a vast, multicultural nation with changing immigration goals, and there are many ways in which a foreign person may become a permanent resident of Canada.
There are various family sponsorship programs, whereby a Canadian permanent resident can sponsor his or her spouse or close family members.
Individuals who have work or study experience in Canada may be eligible to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class.
Foreign skilled workers may be eligible to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. (Note: This program is changing soon. Read more here.)
Tradespersons may be eligible to apply under the Federal Skilled Trades Program.
The provinces of Canada are able to nominate new permanent residents under the Provincial Nominee Programs.
Certain individuals who fulfil specific criteria may be eligible to land in Canada as permanent residents under the business and investor programs.
The province of Quebec chooses newcomers under its skilled worker and Quebec experience programs. Successful applicants go on to attain Canadian permanent residence.
Refugees accepted and approved by the government of Canada attain permanent residence.

source: http://www.cicnews.com/2014/10/canadian-permanent-resident-visa-104005.html

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
kishcanada said:
Request anyone who filed their application from Abhinav outsourcing in Bangalore and got their DD charged.
Just wanted to know what is the last date of DD charge from Abhinav and when to expect my DD charge.
My package was ready on 14th June in Bangalore and was sent out from Delhi on 25th and reached CIC Canada on 3rd July.

Regards,
Kishcanada
Sent you a PM.

krish22

Jun 9, 2014
Hi experts,

Is there still a chance to be in Quota for NOC 2173 if my douments reach on 17th Oct? i am worried as 2174 is already packed up :(.
Please share your suggestions.

sssp

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Hi friends,

am may 7th applicant. PER on Aug 19h. only one line at ECAS..

Its been 58 days since I received by PER. No update from NDVO

Is there any way(phone or email) to know my current status ?

Seniors Please reply.....

Sureluck

May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged : 03-10-2014 PER: 14-10-2014 recd via snail mail 19-11-2014
AOR Received.
Request for Addtl Docs : 16-01-2015 (POF explanation)
File Transfer...
2nd line : 20-02-15 (dated 17-02-15)
Med's Request
25-02-15
Med's Done....
03-06-15 (sent 04-06-2015)
Interview........
18-03-15 (RPRF 19-03-2015)
Passport Req..
09-06-15 PPR&3rdline (recd 10-06-15)
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015 (DM 18-06-15)
LANDED..........
04-08-2015
Re: Got MR!

Agnes8181 said:
NOC 3012
VO Manila
App Received: May 22nd
CC Charged: Sep 05
PER Received: Sep 12
MR received: Oct 07
MR done: Oct 13

Yeah~
congrats Agnes8181!

ahmedmud

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi--->> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05 (3 PCC's sub along with RPRF on 15-06)
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015, TLU 16-06-2015
Interview........
I guess its waived off
Passport Req..
PPR- 20-08, DM - 14-08
jenny1925 said:

Sorry to hear about this, you should have opted for some other NOC. Your resubmitted application will be considered as new, and in all likelihood will not make it to the cap limit. Anyways it would be helpful if you tell us what was the missing document and did you tried to send this document as an additional document before returning of your main application. Thanks and good luck.

deviim15

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
manish3532 said:
MR AND PPR :- Min 50+ Before 22nd oct 2014 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
You sure?? I am a May 20th Applicant....PER September 8th.....NOC 1112.... I have chances of getting MR before diwali?

What is your calculation based on? Please share so that we can start feeling good :)

rjani

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 14-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER Recvd.: 24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file...
File Transfer...
Second Line Update: 24th Jan 15
Med's Request
3rd Feb
Med's Done....
9th Feb Third line Update: 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting DM: 20th March
Hi Seniors,

I have 2 questions.
1. My application was received on 5 Aug, and I just came across a post showing that a new fee payment form was updated in August. I couriered my application in July. Do I need to send the new fee payment form???
2. Why is this NOC 1113 showing 0. I am 1113 candidate.

Waiting for a reply.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.