+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
congrats...

As per spreadsheet of FSW 2014, applicants of May 2014 have got Medical request but your application has just reached at stage of fee deduction only.
Do you know the reason of this delay.

Regards,
gspreet

girishd said:
12th June applicant . Noc:2173 .

I checked with the bank..My DD has been en-cashed on 7th October . ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy :D :D :D :D :D

Waiting for PER .

Cheers!! 8) 8)

sawtantar

Sep 20, 2014
Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 August 2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
22 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dHGJ0E4WQI3culJo08uGE-uwDD9_hXYPtDndF7Vym6I/

Dear All according to above link 28 july applicant received per in oct. 02...but the link http://tinyurl.com/fswp-2013-html
share by you all give different information.So tell me where is the gap.Is above link true or not??

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Good luck brother. Also once your addendum being received, send e-mail at cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca to know the status. Give your full name, DoB, UCI (if you have), and passport number too.

grooby said:

Hi guys,

I have finally managed to send across my new payment form.

After going into shock at first instance, I've managed to gather strength, thanks to all the forum members like Can0l, GSW, century, Ashif, optimist3, Saps, Diplomatru, wahip, SonOfOdin and others..

Bottomline: Sent two new payment forms as alternatives with a cover letter this morning thru UPS. Expectation is that its gonna reach by Monday..... With the current rate of CIC charging, my application date could come into picture as soon as next Friday (24th October)... Lets see now...

Well wishes needed....!

Thanks!!!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srvmh said:
I am not getting you. What u r trying to say?
I have created a spreadsheet containing information on replies to queries from CIO. Can I upload your friend's timeline and info to it?

The link is in my signature.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation. It is your PER.

Did you ever went to Senegal? What Visa Office did you select in the form?

MittarPyara said:
Hi Friends,

I received below mail from CIC:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Applications previously destined for Abidjan, Ivory Coast will now be transferred to Dakar, Senegal. Your application therefore will be transferred to the visa office in Dakar.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $550.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in XXXX). Your receipt number is XXXXXXXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

DMM
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

I am 16 June applicant and I got this mail today morning. But I don't understand the fact that why they are transferring my file to Dakar Senegal. I am applicant from within Canada and originally belong to India so either they should have transferred it to CPC ottawa or NDVO.
Anyone else in similar situation..?

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NT_MAPLE said:
Congrats Girish...can't find you in SS (you are 12th June/2173, right?).. Your app was received by whom?
I am not in excel sheet . Will upadte in the evening .

My app was received by DAVID .

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gspreet said:
congrats...

As per spreadsheet of FSW 2014, applicants of May 2014 have got Medical request but your application has just reached at stage of fee deduction only.
Do you know the reason of this delay.

Regards,
gspreet

Dude I am June 12th applicant .

And you sounded like my manager, when you asked the question . ;D ;D ;D ;D

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
;) ;) Hello
I am 26th June applicant under NOC 2174.Will I get Charged as capping is done? Kindly help.

samarian87

Oct 9, 2014
neel-here said:
what did they call you for ?
what is your current ECAS status .. Line 3 or not ?
my current ECAS is medical results have been recieved, they told me about the guidelines to add my child in the file, my wife is pregnant and expected date of delivery is last of december.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKW said:
I believe many of the members have sent such requests, what was the outcome? Did anyone receive any info before there CC/DD being charged.

thanks,
Yep. Check out my signature.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation brother.

Please get enlisted into spreadsheet.

girishd said:
12th June applicant . Noc:2173 .

I checked with the bank..My DD has been en-cashed on 7th October . ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy :D :D :D :D :D

Waiting for PER .

Cheers!! 8) 8)

RKW

Oct 9, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014 (PER Received)
IELTS Request
Sent with an application
File Transfer...
10-02-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
01-03-2015 (MR/RPRF Request)
Med's Done....
09-03-2015 (TLU on 19/03/2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2015 (DM on 09/05/2015)
@Grooby,

The new fee payment form was released in the month of August (i believe) whereas you have sent your application in the month of July.

My question is, considering the above fact, do you think still it is required to send the new payment form.

Members, please advice.

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Congratulation brother.

Please get enlisted into spreadsheet.

I will do it in the evening from home . :) :)

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
girishd said:
I am not in excel sheet . Will upadte in the evening .

My app was received by DAVID .
Good to know it was David... you know why ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.