+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VR8

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO to CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
Nomination.....
14-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Hi All,

I believe that reason for a large number of applications submitted in May and June,and that too in 2174 and other computer related occupations was that these occupations were open in previous cycle of FSW visa (which had a very low overall cap of 5000). (Please correct me if I am wrong..)

Since many of previous cycle's applicants (of mentioned category) could not make it through last time, but had their applications ready, they could apply relatively much faster (in first 2 months), as compared to applicants from other categories.

However, I think that by July - Aug and more so by Sep, applicants of newly opened categories were able to finish preparing their application package, and started applying.

This means, that number of applications filed after June will not drastically reduce. Only change may be that categories in which applications are filed may be different, overall number remaining almost the same..

I am not sure how much sense I made, but do let me know if you have any comments on my observation.
(Personally I will be happy to know that my observation is incorrect, as I filed my application in Oct first week , so I am praying for super fast processing of applications..)

Nevertheless, let us all keep our hopes alive, and lets not stop dreaming.. !!

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Can you please explain a bit...the question is unclear

engmSalem said:
Dear seniors,

Please urgently advise i realized that the translator put the same national id for both of my kids in the birth certificate which is incorrect...what can i do i am afraid of rejection

please advise

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
I have submitted my application along with my kids birth certificate translation each certificate included national Id which is unique but the translator put the same ID for both kids which is wrong i think my application received by 15 July

Please advise
Thanks in advance

harka007 said:
Can you please explain a bit...the question is unclear

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
You can send an email to CIC to CIC with the details and also send the new corrected forms/docs to them and specify all the things that you can so that they can identify your app quickly

Name
DOB
App Recieved date
App received time
App recieved by
Passport number
NOC Code
UCI number if you have one

Write a cover letter explaing the situation and mail them at the earliest. this should help...you can also call them with this issue on tuesday as monday is a holiday for them

engmSalem said:
I have submitted my application along with my kids birth certificate translation each certificate included national Id which is unique but the translator put the same ID for both kids which is wrong i think my application received by 15 July

Please advise
Thanks in advance

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
you may be right...but with CIC nothing is for sure... :) :) :) best of luck with the process

VR8 said:
Hi All,

I believe that reason for a large number of applications submitted in May and June,and that too in 2174 and other computer related occupations was that these occupations were open in previous cycle of FSW visa (which had a very low overall cap of 5000). (Please correct me if I am wrong..)

Since many of previous cycle's applicants (of mentioned category) could not make it through last time, but had their applications ready, they could apply relatively much faster (in first 2 months), as compared to applicants from other categories.

However, I think that by July - Aug and more so by Sep, applicants of newly opened categories were able to finish preparing their application package, and started applying.

This means, that number of applications filed after June will not drastically reduce. Only change may be that categories in which applications are filed may be different, overall number remaining almost the same..

I am not sure how much sense I made, but do let me know if you have any comments on my observation.
(Personally I will be happy to know that my observation is incorrect, as I filed my application in Oct first week , so I am praying for super fast processing of applications..)

Nevertheless, let us all keep our hopes alive, and lets not stop dreaming.. !!

bjenike

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
1-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
harka007 said:
you may be right...but with CIC nothing is for sure... :) :) :) best of luck with the process
you may be right

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear seniors and forumites, awaiting your opinion and advice on following. Thank you.

nasha27 said:
I have been following the forum for sometime, this is my first post and would like to really appreciate the responses and support each one gives here. BRAVO to all specially the seniors and pros !! :)

I am having trouble and would like suggestions and advice on following concerns relating to adding spouse: (12 Aug 2014 single applicant awaiting PER and planning to get married)

1. What is the appropriate and effective time to add spouse to avoid unnecessary delays in processing ?

2. What are the requirements for adding spouse, or what additional documentation is usually requested by VO ?

3. How does adding spouse affect the application in terms of processing time ?

Thank you.

vkaushik82

Sep 13, 2014
I am a Sep 3, 2014 applicant for NOC 2171 By when can I expect CC to be charged? What are the chances of quota remaining till then?

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksharma85 said:
My NOC Category 0121
MY IELTS SCORE R-9 W-7 S-7.5 L-8 -------------- 24 POINTS
SPOUSE'S SCORE R-7 W-6 S-7 L-7.5 ------------- 5 POINTS
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE IS OF 4+ -------------- 13 POINTS
AGE 28 YEARS ------------------------------------ 12 POINTS
MASTERS DEGREE (WES REPORT)------------------- 23 POINTS
VISA OFFICE IS NEW DELHI
DESTINATION IS TORONTO (ON)

SELF CALCULATED POINTS ARE 77

FILE SENT ON OCT 8TH 2014
PCC IS PENDING BUT REST EVERY DOCUMENT IS COMPLETE.

EXPERIENCED USERS PLEASE TELL ME THE SUCCESS RATE FOR MY PROFILE.
Hi K sharma,

My Name is pankaj arora and i am also in a same category. My phone number is 09711350356. please message me or give me a call because i have some queries about this particular category. Please give response and it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

gustali

May 18, 2014
MY APPLICATION RETURNED :(
Due to a security credit card issue my card was blocked, I sent an addendum with another form and data but CIO didn't match the form and the application.
But I'm preparing to resubmit it and since I will change the NOC from 2174 (reached) to 2171 and I have some doubts:
1. Should I put the UCI number they put in my form at pencil?
2. Should I update the documentation as Police certificates and Proof of funds?
Thanks.

patricia08

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 13,2014
Nomination.....
DD:Nov 17,2014
AOR Received.
PER: Dec 3,2014
File Transfer...
PCC:May 20, 2015
Med's Request
May 29, 2015
Med's Done....
June 4, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received: August 2, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
gustali said:
Due to a security credit card issue my card was blocked, I sent an addendum with another form and data but CIO didn't match the form and the application.
But I'm preparing to resubmit it and since I will change the NOC from 2174 (reached) to 2171 and I have some doubts:
1. Should I put the UCI number they put in my form at pencil?
2. Should I update the documentation as Police certificates and Proof of funds?
Thanks.
Sorry to hear that. When did CIC received you application? When did you receive you app back?

Q 1. Put your UCI number in the generic form using a black pen or type it

Q 2. Docs and PCC and Proof of funds should be updated and update your forms as well

Goodluck!

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you ANANJAY. Just found your reply after searching for "adding spouse" on the forum page. Is there a way to get notified or check about replies to my posts ?

What if I get married prior to PER, am i supposed to inform CIC / CIO about change in status ? If yes then how ?

Do i need an updated pof, even if original pof was more than sufficient for applicant + 1 dependent ?

ANANJAY said:
1)you can add your spouse after per...
2) after per do send case specific enquiry to your visa office...they will send you mail about documents required...
Usually they will ask for
Marriage certificate
Updated forms
Birth certificate for spouse
Updated pof
Pcc
Fee
Passport copies
Educational nd experience documents for spouse...
Photgraphs(pre,post,wedding)

Oct 12, 2014
Hi!

I applied for NOC 2171 and my app was received at CIC on August 15th (I have already inserted my info on the spreadsheet).
I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil, so I selected Sao Paulo's office as the Visa Office where my process will be sent after receiving my PER.
However, after I sent all my documents to Sydney, I was accepted on York's MBA (Toronto). The MBA starts on January 5th and, therefore, I'm also applying for a student visa at Sao Paulo's visa office.
There's a huge probability that I'll be already in Toronto with my student visa when my FSW process is transfered from CIC-Sydney to Sao Paulo.
Is there a way to tell CIC that because of that I would like to have my process transfered to Ottawa instead of Sao Paulo?
I can still keep the process in Sao Paulo but this would require some travels back to Brazil. I saw on CIC website that the whole process take much more time in Ottawa than in Sao Paulo. If it's possible to change the visa office do you think it's a good idea to change it to Ottawa or should I keep it in Sao Paulo to get a faster response from them?

Regards,
Bruno Fernandes

APP recvd:- 15th August
CC Charged:-
PER:-
NOC:- 2171
Visa office:- Sao Paulo, Brazil

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
gustali said:
1. Should I put the UCI number they put in my form at pencil?Yes,do so
2. Should I update the documentation as Police certificates and Proof of funds?-Yes,particularly the POF must be updated as PCC is not mandatory at this stage but if you wish to you can get a new PCC.
Thanks.

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
TLU on 24/9/15 about File Transfer to LVO
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
Hello seniors. Have a confusion about self addressed envelopes that are to be sent with the application. In the application guide it specifically asks to "Affix sufficient postage" but some friends here saying to send envelopes only with name and other required information and no postage stamps are required. Please advise should I also attach postage stamps on envelopes or just plain envelopes with my name address etc on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.