+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

camanpreet

Jun 1, 2014
Dear Member,

I am silent observer of this forum.

I have applied in 1112 category and my application reached on 01.08.2014. Do I stand a chance in getting positive response.

Off late I realised I made 1 mistake Additional Family Information is also required to be send in Native language, I forget to send the same. :'(

Wt should I do, send the form again or leave it

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A_B said:
Hello Seniors,

I am still preparing my file for NOC 2173, reason I am being late is I am awaiting IELTS result which I am expecting on 1st Nov'14.

I have all documents ready except PCC, and now I came to know PCC need to apply through passport office.

So accordingly I logged in passoport site but its giving me schedule date of 20th Nov'14 as appointment for PCC.

My questions are
1. Does Passport office is the only way to obtain PCC?
Yes PSK ( Passport Seva Kendra) is the only way to get the PCC.

2. If I take 20th Nov'14 appointment for PCC, how long passport office will take to deliver PCC after 20th Nov'14t
Why you want to wait till November 14th apply for it right away it will be done, let it take the time required. Hopefully it should coincide with the IELTS date if you go for PCC tomorrow. On a separate note if your Passport is re-issued and less then one year old you will get the PCC (2 Copies) on the same day before you come out of PSK.

3. Can I submit my application without PCC as I am already delayed for 2173 NOC, and stand only 1% chance to get thorugh cap....so can it be possible to send application without PCC first and then submit PCC afterwords once I get it from passport offic.
Yes you can submit the PCC later, but send everything along with the document is recommended but send a complete application and as soon as you can.

Also, I am bit anxious can anyone confirm what is the probability of getting through NOC 2173 if applied in 1st week of Nov?
I think the honest thing to do is send complete application and no matter whether you make it to the cap or not i am sure you dont want to miss this opportunity just based on suggestion or calculation so just do it and wait .

Thank you....
My reply in line with your questions.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Keep on posting. Once 20 posts been done, you will be able to do it. So till then, wait.

VishalRathi said:
Thanks a Lot Century...

and How to give you guys a +1 rating :eek: ??

posting here for the first time, not having enough understanding of this...

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
camanpreet said:
Dear Member,

I am silent observer of this forum.

I have applied in 1112 category and my application reached on 01.08.2014. Do I stand a chance in getting positive response.

Off late I realised I made 1 mistake Additional Family Information is also required to be send in Native language, I forget to send the same. :'(

Wt should I do, send the form again or leave it

dn't worry preet bro......... if you did send the additional family information form then you are in safe zone....... i dn't think native language should be the issue for rejection ........... so cheers up 8)

gursimran31

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Mr.Right said:
hi Gursimran, if your experience is in the same NOC then fill it like that column number 1- starting date - end date with FIrst employer , your occupation, NOC COde, number of years worked with first employer, describe your main duties

Column number 2- starting - end date with 2nd employer, your occupation , NOC code ( should be the same code as mentioned above otherwise will be a mismatch during points calculation) number of years worked with 2nd employer , describe your main duties.

best of luck 8)
Bro what should i write for 3.5 years (3 or 4 years) and 7 months (1 year or what)????????? Any other experts comment please...???

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
Dear All,
After I had done medical examinations, I received a copy of Upfront Medical Report Client Biodata and summary from hospital - Only one for my Spouse.!!!

Now I would like to know If I should attach this copy with PCC to CPC-Ottawa or send a photocopy?

Also, I would like to know if that is right to receive only Upfront Medical Report for my spouse - nothing for me as a principle applicant as Doctor told me : Hospital sent all report ( for me + spouse+ 2 childs) via emedical electronics service

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Sm Patel said:
Sir u just broke my heart with ur first line and then made it with second one.. Its really great to have people like to guiding new bees on this forum.

My VO is Newdelhi. can u get me some link there? ;D

Thanks a lot sir

yeah sure ;D

Chandrakanth

May 21, 2014
Hi Everyone, Ashif Thanks for guiding and RajNair too and also every one i am about to apply for Asutralian PCC, now i got struck again at point where it says mandatory to give Australian license details which i don't have and the state is NSW, kindly if any one has applied for Australia PCC and state is NSW suggest me what i should do if i don't hold a license number please suggestion and help is needed.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
namwbysbd said:
Dear All,
After I had done medical examinations, I received a copy of Upfront Medical Report Client Biodata and summary from hospital - Only one for my Spouse.!!!
Whom of you went for UFM ??
Now I would like to know If I should attach this copy with PCC to CPC-Ottawa or send a photocopy?
That copy is for yourself. You can send a copy to CPC-O if you want but no need.

Also, I would like to know if that is right to receive only Upfront Medical Report for my spouse - nothing for me as a principle applicant as Doctor told me : Hospital sent all report ( for me + spouse+ 2 childs) via emedical electronics service
Sorry I exactly didnt get your question.

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
gursimran31 said:
Bro what should i write for 3.5 years (3 or 4 years) and 7 months (1 year or what)????????? Any other experts comment please...???
i understood your point ........ if you write just 3 year in first column and less than one year in 2nd column then your points will be 11 instead of 13 .......... what i think as your noc was same when you worked with first and 2nd employer ........ so total numbers of years more than 4 years and you can tick that.......... .
FROM = starting date with ur first employer ; To = end date with ur 2nd employer. noc code, occupation, numbers of years more than 4 years and main duties .

Let seniors put more light on that .

noccodes

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I'm 27th Aug applicant for Noc 2173. Is there any hope left that I will get PER ?

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Mr.Right said:
i understood your point ........ if you write just 3 year in first column and less than one year in 2nd column then your points will be 11 instead of 13 .......... what i think as your noc was same when you worked with first and 2nd employer ........ so total numbers of years more than 4 years and you can tick that.......... .
FROM = starting date with ur first employer ; To = end date with ur 2nd employer. noc code, occupation, numbers of years more than 4 years and main duties .

what ever you write they going to verify it with the reference letter which you provided from your employers and points will be awarded based on that

gursimran31

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Mr.Right said:

I think I would write one entry only with dates.. and will attach another page mentioning about 12 days gap. wat say?

Anil0502

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014(PER mail)
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi Guys,

I am 2014 applicant, got my MR request from NDVO on 16th sept and ECAS status updated as "Medical results have been received", does that mean my medical results are fine and anyways to know that NDVO has received RPRF. I dispatched my RPRF receipt using GPO and according to my consignment status it has been delivered on 26th sept. Please suggest.

akchy

Oct 5, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-August-2014
Dear Senior,

this morning i asked you question regarding photograph of dependent children, you replied this is mandatory.
Thanks a lot for your kind reply but i already submitted my application on 20-08-2014(received) for NOC -2131 without attaching pictures of my daughter 7 months old. When i was preparing my docs then i read in cic website dependent children over 18 yrs need to attach pictures but that page i can not find now.
kindly suggest me what can i do.
One more time thanks for your cordial help.

Status
Not open for further replies.