+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2014
jaspalsingh.mainframes said:
I am worried as the file now will be verified in the NDVO and they might reject it with the issue i am talking about. Does this makes any sense? or that checking of experience is done in the very first step?
Any reply on this will highly be appreciated.

zaydoov

May 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-03-2015, Received 27-3-2015, Decision Made 25-5-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
idefix said:
Is it only me or is everybody else a bit worried with the cap update?

They were processing 100 applications a day, but they took 7 days and only processed 400 applications.
who said so. they processed more but they reject some :) that's why it doesn't reflect in the CAP

orange_girl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-10-2014
Med's Request
12-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2015
LANDED..........
27-01-2015
rb107f said:
Hello Based from one of the post from this forum:

Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for Processing

1.If the applicant gets 67 points or more, then his/her application will be transferred to the visa office identified by the applicant on the IMM 0008 form for a Final Selection Decision. CIO will send out an email confirming this which will indicate a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for Processing. If the applicant fails Eligibility Review, again CIO sends and email out to confirm the reasons for the same, and that they are initiating a refund of the processing fee.

2. Once an applicant receives a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for Processing from the CIO, applicant will be able to check the ECAS Status of their application. We can use the application number/UCI Number/Payment receipt number, all of which we can get form the email that CIO sends out, to check the ECAS status.

At this Point you cans access your ECAS

IN Process>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<We received your Application on xxxxxxxxxx
I've read this many times and it doesn't make sense because they keep saying that after an application is in process no refund can be issued. So it looks like NER is actually the next step and not just an alternative for PER. You get a UCI number when you get PER, but you get an actual application number when you receive NER, which means if PER is not rendered they have to do one more step before issuing NER and it includes placing the application into process and issuing an application number.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
zaydoov said:
who said so. they processed more but they reject some :) that's why it doesn't reflect in the CAP
Shouldn't this reflect on the CAP anyway?

I thought the CAP was constituted of processed applications - and not of given PERs.

So to me the CAP would be PER + NER.... Look on the wording for the PHD streem: "CIC will accept 500 applications for processing per year under the PhD stream."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

rsemente

Oct 9, 2014
Just an observation. I think the mumber of caps for 2171 filled on the spreadsheet is wrong. The right current number is 348.

TimZin

Oct 8, 2014
My CC got charged on 9th October, I am 20th June applicant, NOC 1123!! Now will wait for PER email!!! Good luck to all!!!
SS updated already:)

vik108

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Buddy this is how it is... Now you need to wait till your turn comes... You wont hear anything from CIC until they charge you!!

luckyBoy said:
Friends,

Sent my applicaiton to below address from USA thru USPS , tracking shows DELIVERED but no ack'd. ( may be I didnt mention that, though I sent it thru the expensive way available , expedited overnight mail ) , Is this okay..will it reach to right person/ department ??

Is there any way, I can find out the status of it?

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2171
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I strongly believe that the latest CAP update we have seen appear on the CIC site contains the figures they had on Monday, but sort of forgot to publish. Next week we'll see if my theory stands true.

Khaleesi

Sep 25, 2014
orange_girl said:
I've read this many times and it doesn't make sense because they keep saying that after an application is in process no refund can be issued. So it looks like NER is actually the next step and not just an alternative for PER. You get a UCI number when you get PER, but you get an actual application number when you receive NER, which means if PER is not rendered they have to do one more step before issuing NER and it includes placing the application into process and issuing an application number.
I agree. They should'nt have taken the fee if we did not meet the minimum points required.

vik108

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
WhatsApp group for the Sept./ Oct applicants

Reposting...

Hi Guys, I have started a WhatsApp group especially for the Sept./ Oct applicants so that we all can stay tuned and get to know what's the most recent news on CC/PER etc. close to our application dates

All those who are yet to file their application are also welcomed so that they can get help from the ppl!!

Kindly let me know if interested and inbox me your name, number,NoC and application send date

Cheers,
Vick

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Diplomatru said:
I strongly believe that the latest CAP update we have seen appear on the CIC site contains the figures they had on Monday, but sort of forgot to publish. Next week we'll see if my theory stands true.
That would make a lot of sense actually. I believe you :).

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC &amp; Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
Cap update seems promising -> 7 days of processing (Working day) - 442 total PERs & It covers a lot more days than earlier updates:

On 9/30 last CAP update, PERs were received for Jun 4 applicants (base date)
On 10/09 (today), June 10/11 applicants are receiving PERs

For S/W professionals:
2171 -- 348 (increment of 37 for 5 working days -> 4th June to 10th June )
2173 -- 425 (increment of 33 for 5 working days -> 4th June to 10th June )
2174 -- 817 (increment of 39 for 5 working days -> 4th June to 10th June )

Rough estimates (considering steady flow of applications - I know there must be highs and lows but for estimation purpose I'm considering steady flow)

2171 should be alive till Oct 11
2173 should be alive till Oct 09
2174 should be alive till July 14

Disclaimer : These are just rough estimates purely based on CAP updates between last week and this week. As other folks suggested, number of applications may drop in month of Jun to Mid July and then there may be a bit of surge in Mid July to Mid Aug/End of Aug so for calculation purpose I considered steady flow. Please refer Global spreadsheet for better estimates as there are numerous calculations done for estimation.

Provided disclaimer because I don't want to be victim of your wrath if you are angry with my estimations, you can definitely comment if you like it.

PS: I applied very late so I'm doing this calculation to pacify my anxious soul!!! :)

No-one really knows how long those 50 NOCs will last but there's nothing to loose even if you apply late!!!

way2canada

Jun 24, 2014
By the Grace of Jai Mata Peetambara & Jai Shri Shyam
I have got PER mail on 09/10/2014
Application Date- 13/06/2014
Noc-0121
Mode of payment- DD, Encashed on 02/010/2014

Dear Admin please update in the SS.
Thanks. :)

Ehsaan

Oct 1, 2014
Saps said:
When was your friend's application received at CIC? and for which NOC?

Your friend needs to redo the forms and sign it fresh. Also update the latest bank statements for POF. other documents should be good as it it.
thanks for your response. Also thanks to Goku, Gsw, and century for their kind attention and useful comments,

he applied for NOC 0911 , and as far as I know, his application received on 1st week of july. I thought it may be a good idea to resend the same application with rejection letter and given UCI on it because it may help CIC agents to check it easier (they already checked the whole forms once). anyway, I will tell him about your opinion, and he will decide how to reapply.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Diplomatru said:
Yes that correct It's till Oct 3rd Friday

(as of October 3, 2014).

Status
Not open for further replies.