+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
engmSalem said:
Cap updated

2171 Information systems analysts and consultants 348
2172 Database analysts and data administrators 73
2173 Software engineers and designers 425
2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers 817
Is it only me or is everybody else a bit worried with the cap update?

They were processing 100 applications a day, but they took 7 days and only processed 400 applications.

Mar 24, 2014
Hi Senior member's-:

My application was received on 23 rd May , I got the PER mail on 15th Sept.
As on 23rd May my experience was ( 5 years 9 months and 15 days - ie 2.5 months less for 6 years) for claiming 15 points.
But today my experience is 6 years and 2 months. I want to understand if they will count my experience on the date they received my application or they will take till date's experience.

Your guidance will highly be appreciated .

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
jaspalsingh.mainframes said:
Hi Senior member's-:

My application was received on 23 rd May , I got the PER mail on 15th Sept.
As on 23rd May my experience was ( 5 years 9 months and 15 days - ie 2.5 months less for 6 years) for claiming 15 points.
But today my experience is 6 years and 2 months. I want to understand if they will count my experience on the date they received my application or they will take till date's experience.

Your guidance will highly be appreciated .
The will count your experience on the date they received my application.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
jaspalsingh.mainframes said:
But with that they should have rejected my application in the very first got without sending the PER email .. Please correct me if i am wrong.
Why are you worried ? You already received PER.

Hattami

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application, SLU: 08-08-2015
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
25-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshaa Allah
Hi all,

Please Help.

Can non-Indians who are currently non-residents in India request a PCC from India?
I mean, non-Indians who lived before in india, but now they are outside India, is it possible for them to request a PCC?

Please, let me know ..

Boso

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engmSalem said:
Cap updated

2171 Information systems analysts and consultants 348
2172 Database analysts and data administrators 73
2173 Software engineers and designers 425
2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers 817

Hi guys

any guess that i ll make it to the cap?? app recd on 21-aug for Noc 2174.

anyone has any idea about the CEC applicable to the PGWP.. ?? need help on this...

thanks

raveskumar

Oct 9, 2014
dear friends ,

please I need ur advice, if you could help me. I had submitted my FSW 2014 apper NOC 1113 in July 2014. But by mistake I send wrong IELTS SCORE SHEET. I HAD 2 IELTS SCORE SHEETS.I sent the wrong ielts, which is less score of 6.5. I don't make 67 points with score. Can I send my second Ielts score sheet as additional document separately to add to my original application in july 2014.

pls somebody help me with this.

regards

raves

Mar 24, 2014
Goku said:
Why are you worried ? You already received PER.
I am worried as the file now will be verified in the NDVO and they might reject it with the issue i am talking about. Does this makes any sense? or that checking of experience is done in the very first step?

vik108

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
trustem1 said:
Guys, when is the last day for applying under the current fsw system (before express entry is imposed on everyone)?
MKe aure that your app reaches before 31st Dec....

No one is very sure if the last date is 31st Dec 2104 or 30th April 2015... So just to be on safe side keep 31st Dec as deadline

Dash_ri

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Hi All,

I have received my PPR request and I submitted my passport. CPC-O received my passport on 30th Sep.,2014 , but I did not heard back anything until now.Please let me know if anyone in this forum did sent passport around this date and get it back and how many days it takes to get passport back after stamping?

Thanks,
Darshini Mashar

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
sean94 said:
Impact

As it stands, this new system creates uncertainty. No longer can an employee know with certainty whether he/she can become a permanent resident, and no longer can an employer know with certainty that he/she would have the ability to retain a particular desired employee. Though further details may clarify some of the issues, it would seem apparent that the new system gives CIC a large degree of discretion, and as such, the inability for employers/employees to plan for their immigration issues.
Everybody is scared with the EE system... because no one knows how will it work.

Provincial Nomination is a scary possibility as well. You may be asked to go specifically to one province that you don't like...

But if you read declarations from Canadian Officials, they will tell you the opposite. The idea with EE is to speed up the process and get more, better immigrants. There won't be a CAP. If they need more of 2174, they may as well call the best 400 in January and the best 500 in February.

They will also allow employers to browse the database directly, so you may be called directly for a job.

We have to stay positive that everything will work out with FSW. If it doesn't, I think EE will be a pleasant surprise once it starts working. If they didn't want immigrants, why would they invest so much in this new program?

rb107f

May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
orange_girl said:
You are welcome. Failed on selection means didn't meet criteria for being selected,in other words didn't satisfy the officer that he was able to be economically established in Canada. It's just their policy, you have to have 67 points, although in the past officers had authority to assign extra points based on other factors, now it's all by the book. We've been in Canada for five years, we are pretty established here, went to school here, both of us are working and have no problem with English, but it's still hard to pass their eligibility review. They don't care how long you've been in Canada, all they need is to see that you have enough points in those six selection criteria.
Hello Based from one of the post from this forum:

Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for Processing

1.If the applicant gets 67 points or more, then his/her application will be transferred to the visa office identified by the applicant on the IMM 0008 form for a Final Selection Decision. CIO will send out an email confirming this which will indicate a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for Processing. If the applicant fails Eligibility Review, again CIO sends and email out to confirm the reasons for the same, and that they are initiating a refund of the processing fee.

2. Once an applicant receives a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for Processing from the CIO, applicant will be able to check the ECAS Status of their application. We can use the application number/UCI Number/Payment receipt number, all of which we can get form the email that CIO sends out, to check the ECAS status.

At this Point you cans access your ECAS

IN Process>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<We received your Application on xxxxxxxxxx

rb107f

May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Can someone share on how to get UCI thru Call center? When I try thru magic jack and agent ask me if I'm calling outside Canada then I replied Yes, then she stated that it is not her mandate to give information like UCI.

Please share your experience, thanks. My credit card has been charged last September 26 and still waiting for PER

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
elpam123 said:
PER received!!! on Oct 08.

App recieved: June 12, 2014
CC charged: Sept 30, 2014
NOC 2113

Few notes I would like to share:
(1)Spouse birth certificate didn't have his name but included his parents names. Both birth certificates were not notarized.
(2)Self declared job descriptions without any reference letters from seniors or HR from the company. Included job offer letter, termination letter, tax documents, email from HR denying employment verification letter, H1B application form.

Good luck to everyone waiting..
If i recall correctly there was another applicant in the recent past who got his PER even though he did not submit a Letter of Reference.

The following attributes are common between elpam123 and the other applicant (whose name I cannot recall):

- Both had worked in 1 Company only and for a period of more than 5 Years.
- Both submitted a copy of the email transcript from their employer which had an explanation as to why LOR could not be provided.

I believe the fact that both were able to provide a proper justification as to why the employer wasn't able to provide a Letter of Reference, eventually helped their case.

Status
Not open for further replies.